Monsters

My Gangster Husband

 "Wow...I'm realy going to stay here forever..." I said in awe at the five pretty boys with guns.

Yongguk sighed, and looked at his watch, "It's already nine, all the little children should be in bed."

"what? Children?" I looked around the room only to see all the boys looking at me, I raised one eyebrow, "I'm not a child, I bet I'm not even half your age." I crossed my legs and sat there.

Daehyun chuckled, "Exactly how old are you?"

"Uhh...Sixteen." I replied waiting for them to say they were around that age.

Yongguk laughed "Himchan and I are 22, Daehyun and Yongjae are 19, Jongup is 17. You are considered a baby here. Even Zelo is probably asleep, he's 16 too." 

I crossed my arms, and made an angry face, "well if your going to put me to sleep, atleast give me some comfortable clothing."

the Yongguk took me up to a room in the ware house, It looked like it used to be an office back when it was in use, but now it had been turned into a bedroom. 

"Here is your nice room..." he said as he handed me some huge clothing, "...And here is your comfortable clothing..."

I held up the clothing to  me, It was a men's t-shirt and some men's boxers, I stared at them for a while. "W-who's are these?" I asked, smelling them, I thought for sure this might have been my father's clothing, But Yongguk gave me a strange look. 

"That is my clothing." 

I widened my eyes and pulled them away from my nose, "umm...uhh...okay" I said akwardly folding them up.

"Aren't you going to change?" He asked staring at me as i akwardly looked around.

"Not in frount of you ert." I said looking at him, he just laughed and turned around,

"Why are you still here?!" I questioned him "ert." 

He then turned around "Yah, I can't protect you if i'm outside,can I?" couldn't believe how paranoid this man was...

"Okay, but no looking." He then turned around and faced the door, I quickly changed into the over-sized clothing and told yongguk I was done. He then turned around and tried not to smile.

"Why are you smiling?!" I shouted as i playfully slapped his arm.

"N-nothing." He laughed "Now go to sleep, tomorrow we need to wakeup early. I laid down on the red velvet bed, and watched Yongguk close the windows, locking them, and checking under the bed and in the closet.

"What are you scared of? Monsters?" I felt like a total snob with my continuous questions, 

Yongguk then glared at me.. "Yes. You have no idea what REAL monsters await you it the real world." He said seriously, getting extremely close.

"m-monsters?" I blinked as Yongguk was staring me right in my face. Yongguk's intense eyes looked into mine, His nose almost touching mine. In my peripheral vision I saw him lifting his shirt, he grabbed a hold of my dainty hand with his big manly hands and placed it on his stomach, I was in a bit shock, so i couldn't move. All i could feel was his hard chocolate abs, as he make my hand rub over them, I slowly began feeling something- It wasn't the outline of his carved abs anymore... I looked down and saw scars. Scars of different shapes and sizes. I gasped, as I tried pulling my hand away from his strong grip.

"Y-yongguk!" I Gasped, Yongguk hushed me, "Real monsters did this to me." he let his shirt fall down as he grabbed both of my arms and held them together close to his chest, I felt helpless in his grip, I could tell he was trying his best to be gentle but his strength was just too immense.

"These monsters don't hide in the light, They Have no mercy and will kill you. I lost everything I love to these type of monsters, and I won't let them take you away." I stared at Yongguk as he looked at me, his voice was so deep and sensual as he whispered to me. I barely knew who this man was, yet I felt a warm parental love towards him, I felt protected in his watch. 

      Even though this loving feeling overwhelmed me, I couldn't get passed the thought that he was still a killing gangster, I tried pulling away from his grip once more, suprisingly he let go, and turned around, "...If you need us, we will be waiting outside of this door. Just shout."