Kidnapped by handsome men

My Gangster Husband

"Ga-yun, your grades are horrible..." My mother began saying as she breifly looked at the paper I handed her, "Do you think you are going to go to a university with these poor grades?"

"No." I said softly as I looked down at my tennis shoes and played with my long, wavy, brown hair.

"Yunnie, look at you, you may be pretty, But good looks don't get you anywhere in life."

"I know" I tried avoiding her eyes in the car, she looked angry and i didn't want her to take her anger out on me. as we made our way back home she scolded me the whole way, I managed to block out all her.

"Are you going to drop out of school at the young age of 16?" She interuppted my mind which was drifting off into the city lights, 

"no mother" I replied, I maybe strugging a bit in school but that doesn't mean i will drop out right now.

"The Kim's come from a long line of univeristy graduates.." She continued with her university speech she held everytime i was failing a class, But I'm not even a Kim, I'm a Jung, I'm old enough to know that at some point I had a father, He just left, maybe my mother's stuck up attitude drove him away before I was born. No one tells me about him, I wonder if he was a top-of-his-class-grad.

We finally reached our little city apartment, and mother had finished ranting. I went straight to my room, and locked my door. I threw myself on my bed and laid there for a while. 

After a while of rest i got up and noticed i was still in my school uniform, I went to my closet to pull out something more comfortable, but instead of finding clothing i found this;

Sitting in my closet was a very attractive man using his cellphone, I opened my mouth to scream but behind me another attractive boy held me against his body, covering my mouth. In a way I enjoyed this, but i was scared of what they wanted, The man sitting in my closet got up and tried calming me down with his deep scratchy voice which he kept at a low whisper "Gayun.." he began "I know your father, we are here to take you"

I screamed under the other boy's grip "Yongguk, How will we take her out without her screaming?" asked the boy holding my mouth shut.

"Here" said Yongguk quickly making a switch of the boy's hand and duct tape.

"GAYUUNN!!" My mother yelled as she made her way upstairs, I tried my best to move around to make some noise but I ended up pushing the boy who was holding me onto the bed with me in his arms. I slowly looked up at the boy holding me in his arms, The boy slowly made a cute smirk, I felt like melting in his firm, quite ripped arms

"Jongup, what the are you doing?" Yongguk whispered as he held the door shut wondering what to do, he looked at the door and made his big deep voice as high pitched as he could 

"C-coming mommy" he said with his highish pitched voice

"Are you okay Gayun? You sound sick.." My mother said other side of the door

"N-no, I'll be down..in a bit" Yongguk coughed with his normal deep manly pitch, but quickly reached up to cover his mouth

"Umm..okay when you get down I'll give you some medicine you sound horrible," mother finnally left and Yongguk recieved a text, "Jongup stop that." he said grabbing me away from jongup's grip. "He's outside, comeon help me carry her out" 

I let out muffled screams from under the duct tape.

They already had a rope hanging from my window as they slid down it, I let out muffled screams being scared of heights.

When we hit the ground they ran to a black mustang and hopped in. Inside was another guy in the frount seat, once we were in, he started driving.

"Himchan-ah drive quickly, the woman will notice her baby is gone" Said Yongguk who placed his arm over my shoulder in the backseat.

Himchan looked at me from the rearview mirror, his eyes were dark black and deep. i made eyecontact with him but I looked away.

"Yongguk, she is yours isn't she?" Himchan asked, Himchan had a really deep voice like Yongguk's it was pure bliss to the ears, I knew i should have been screaming and trying to escape from my kidnappers, but I acctually felt comfortable, and if they did return me to my mother, maybe she would treat me a bit more better.

Yongguk glanced over at me, I looked confused and let out a muffled question under the duct tape "yours?" Yongguk studied me then looked over at Himchan,

"Himchan, she's so young, look she's even wearing school uniform, If she'd be anyone's she'd be for Jongup, or Zelo."

Jongup glanced over at me and bit his lips trying not to smile, he then looked out the window pretending he hadn't hear Yongguk,

"Jongup, You better call dibs on her before anyone else does." Yongguk said with a slight chuckle

"Yongguk, Does age really matter?" Himchan asked Yongguk looking back at me, in the mirror again, I could feel my cheeks getting red I've never had guys talk about me like that, or atleast want me.

Yongguk stared out the window quietly as if he was thinking about it, then looked over at me "I'll explain everything when we get home." he said pulling me close to me and covering my eyes, "You can't see where we are going, so that you don't escape."

I stayed still in Yongguk's warm arms, I don't know how long it was exactly untill we reached our destination but I knew we weren't in Seoul anymore.

 

***I worked hard on the first chapter hope you enjoy it kiddos.