Hotel

My Gangster Husband

We stepped into a cab after visiting my memory lost Grandma Jung;

"to Gangnam-gu." Yongguk said to the driver,

"hyung, we are going all over Korea!" Zelo stated, Yongguk looked over at Zelo;

"yah Zelo, Gangnam is in Seoul, why are you acting crazy?"

Zelo sighed "I just don't like moving, and I left all my things in Busan."

"we can replace them." Zelo sighed, he looked really upset.

we reached a small abandoned looking hotel in gangnam, I looked around; everything looked fancy to me, Iights everywhere. by the time we reached Gangnam it was already 4 in the morning.

as we walked into the abandoned hotel I noticed it had the same gangster feel to it, fixed to live and hide in.

"HYUNG!!" shouted Daehyun and Youngjae getting up from a red couch in the abandoned lobby and attacking us with hugs.

"ah really you guys missed out on some action." Youngjae said with a large smile, Both Daehyun and Youngjae were covered in dirt.

"Yeah," Daehyun said wrapping his arms around me, "I honestly wish I could have been with you Cake, I want to protect my only cousin, I was horribly afraid you could have gotten hurt."

"Good thing the cops went after us." Younjae said with a laugh. It seemed like they acctually had fun running away from the cops.

"Yah were is Jongup and Himchan?" Zelo asked with a worried expression, The other two chuckled; 

"They accutally were the first ones here, they went to the store, they should be back now." said Daehyun,

In that moment Jongup and Himchan came in with grocery bags, Jongup's eyes lit up when he saw Zelo,

"Zelo-ah!" he shouted dropping his things and running to Zelo who shouted "Hyung!" Zelo and Jongup hugged for quite a while; Zelo's eyes looked a bit red. Zelo really cared for Jongup they were like brothers and I knew that Jongup was probably the only brotherly figure for him, Both really close in age.

"are you crying?!" asked Yongguk with a big smile patting Zelo on the back, "Don't worry Yongguk Hyung will always have our family complete."

"I-I just got a little scared" said Zelo smiling and wiping his tears. We all hugged each other, and were happy to see each other.

"It takes almost 4 hours to get from busan to Seoul, Did you all get sleep?" Asked Himchan with a slight smile, we all layed ourselves in the lobby, "I hope you all enjoy the hotel lobby Its pretty big, but the upper part is only for hiding; I don't want us to be separated. we sleep down here together."

I felt akward, I was used to sleeping with Zelo's octopus like body wrapping around me, It would be weird having the others see us, I glances at Zelo who lowered his head.

Himchan went through a door where the hotel's small kitchen used to be to cook food, while we sat in the lobby talking of our travel to Gangnam.

"Gayun met grand ma Jung" said Yongguk to Daehyun, 

"I envy you Gayun I haven't seen Grandma in a while," he smiled;

"well Daehyun and I had such an adventure," Youngjae began, "after we left you in the tunnels we ran for our lives from the police, the tunnels took us to a city sewer system, horrible! we managed to stay away from the filthy water that was flowing, while throwing a few cops off." Youngjae chuckled, "Don't worry this dirt is from finding a way out of the sewage, we found ourselves near the ocean out side of the city, lets just say we almost got brought down by a cop."

"wow thats way more exciting then our trip." Zelo said supprized at what his hyungs said;

"Daehyun almost got shot, It was crazy but when we reached the city we threw them off and caught the subway here."

Jongup chuckled, "Our tunnel took us to a subway, we came straight here." It seemed like the ones who had the most action were Daehyun and youngjae.

"I'm just glad we are together." Zelo said with a huge grin.