Oppa? You wish.

My Gangster Husband

I woke up late in the night arount 1 in the morning, after having a horrible nightmare of monsters.

I wokeup in cold sweat, Breathing heavily. I got up and went to the nearest window and slowly tried opening the noisy old window, I looked around once I pried it open to see if any of the guys heard it.

But there seemed to be no motion. I stuck my head out the window and took a deep breath of the air. At that moment I heard the door close, I quickly turned around only to see a boy looking me straight in the face, I fell back and hit my head against the window.

He gasped and grabbed me by the waist, He reached up to grab where I hit my head

"Are you okay?" he asked with a worried look on his face. 

I was caught up in how handsome he was, that i didn't answer. His laugh brought me back to reality, "Miss, It's 1 in the morning... Where you trying to escape?" He asked as he gently pushed me away from the window.

The boy Proceeded to Get a hammer, nails, and wood and began boarding up the window.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked seeing the extremely tall baby faced boy Board up my only way of getting fresh air.

He let out a small chuckle as he finished up, "Yongguk told me to do this." He turned over and let out a slight wink.

 I scoffed, "Seriously boy?" 

"Boy?" He dropped the hammer he was holding and walked towards me, he got as close as a foot and studied me

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, Little girl."

"Little girl? and who are you suppost to be?" I studied the boy, He looked extremely tall, Taller than any of the others, yet he had a cute young face. The boy let out a sarcastic low scoff with a slight smirk as he threw himself on the bed I was sleeping on.

He looked up at me, "I'm Zelo. " he said trying to be cool, "But you little girl, you can call me Oppa"

I scoffed, "So you're the little one who is 16? I'm not calling you, Oppa." I wasn't going to call any snot nose my age 'Oppa' Especially since he isn't older than me.

"But Yunnie, I am your oppa!" Zelo had a sarcastic look to his face, "I was born October 15, 1996, you were born February 26, 1997." He then smirked and laid back on the bed.

"Its just like 5 months difference!!" I shouted angrily,

"Calm down yunnie. Its really late, you need some more sleep." He said closing his eyes and making himself comfortable on my bed.

"why should I listen to you?" I said looking down at him

"Because you wont be the same Gayun tomorrow." he whispered as he made himself comfortable.

"What?!" I questioned the almost asleep boy.

"Nothing." He said as he streatched his arm out to me with his eyes still closed. I stared at his arm for a while before he opened an eye, and grabbed me by my hand, pulling me on the bed. 

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his long legs around me, and fell asleep.

"Zelo! get off!" I whispered continously, but he just snored, and ignored me in his slumber.

I stayed laying in Zelo's arms...and legs. I wondered how he knew me so much, He knew exactly when I was born, and what my name was, I wondered of my father talked to them about me often. I knew he never forgot about me. 

I fell asleep once again, This time in the arms of a strange boy. I fell asleep happily thinking that my father never forgot about me.

My lovely slumber wasn't going to last long.