New Gayun

My Gangster Husband

Early in the morning I was awoken by a deep voice, "Children.." the deep scratchy voice said, I opened my eyes slowly only to see a big figure of a man standing infront of the window light. I felt really warm as I tried moving, then i remembered that crazy kid. I quickly blinked and the figure in front of me was Himchan, I tried jumping up but i was rapped in Zelo's arms "It's not what it seems!!" I shouted waking Zelo up, "good morning honey." Zelo whispered completely ignoring my angry attitude, and Himchan.

I slided out of Zelo's grip and stood in front of himchan, Himchan chuckled, "good morning, I got you some clothing, get dressed, Today you are not Gayun anymore." I was confused with all this, but i didn't bother asking questions, i kicked Zelo out of the room and threw on the clothes Himchan gave me. I quickly made my way down the stairs to the main part of the old warehouse.

In a corner it was built to be an employee kitchen space which the guys apparently used as their main kitchen. The guys were all eatting something, they all looked tired except Yongguk and Himchan. Yongguk was drinking coffee when he smiled at me. "gayun, we all love your pretty long, wavy, light brown hair. But people are looking for you, so you have to cut it!" He said pulling a pair of scissors out from behind his back,

I quickly reached up to cover my hair, "YAH! It took me many years to get it this long, and I spent alot of money on my hair! I'm not gunna let some gangsters chop it off!" 

"Really Yunnie?" Asked Yongguk placing the scissors down "We won't cut it." as he said that i let my hands slowly lower.
CRICC~
I heard a loud Scissor noise as all the guys were chuckling to themselves as they stared at me, I quickly turned around only to see Himchan holding half of my long brown hair in one hand, and a pair of scissors in another.
I reached up and felt my once waist long hair up to my shoulders, My eyes watered, I was about to cry.

Everyone stopped giggling, Daehyun's Eyes widened as he dropped his breakfast bowl and ran up to me with a napkin, "Y-yah, Don't cry, Y-you had to cut your hair..." He whispered to me as he Held me close to his chest, and patted my back, "Yunnie," He held my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "you look pretty any way," He smiled "We can get you cheese cake later ok?" I smiled and wiped my tears away before, I felt the guys surround me with hugs, Everyone hugged me except Yongguk, he stood there and looked at his feet.
"we got to change your look completely, they have an amber alert out for you."

I looked ay youngguk "okay." all the boys released me and I reached up to touch my hair, "I don't think i will be able to curl it anymore,"

Yongguk looked up, and let out a small smile, "Himchan take her out for some hair dye, and show her where to go incase of an emergency, but make sure she won't run away."

Himchan grabbed my hand and took me to a big hummer in the garage portion of the warehouse.

"wow, where do you get these cool cars?" I asked looking at the huge car.

"I stole this baby two days ago." He chuckled, "lets go, get in the car." he said pushing the garage door open,

"stole it?" I asked as i tried pulling myself up on the tall truck

"Yep, I modified it so that no one can recognize it." He said finally pushing me onto the truck and getting in the drivers seat.

"I am like the car specialist here," he explained "I know all about cars, and anything related."

we pulled out of the warehouse driveway, and headed to the small city surrounding it, We parked in front of a small buisness and got out.

"Here is where you go, 'Best mart' This is the only store you can go."

"why?" i asked looking around seeing similar stores around

"A friend of your dad owns here, and we are pretty notorious." he said grabbing me around the shoulder and walking me into the small store.