Grandma Jung

My Gangster Husband

As I took a quick nap on the subway to seoul, although the ride was short, I had a dream.

In the dream I killed a woman who had poisoned Zelo, my hands were stained with her blood as I cried and struggled to carry my true loves body. The police was after me, all I could do was cry, Zelo was the only thing I wanted. I couldn't pick him up. Yongguk appeared infront of me as the cops threatened me at the door, He grabbed my hand and saved me. Soon after we were hidden In a big mansion where I had killed the woman. It was horrific as Yongguk hid in a closet with me hiding from the cops. As we hid in the closet a cop heard us breathing and slowly walked towords us, opening the closet and causing me to wake up.

The dream didn't really make sense, but It scared me...

I jumped up from my sleep, and we were already in seoul.

"Yahh... Gayun-ah did you have a bad dream in such little time?" Yongguk said helping me up and out of the subway.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Zelo!" Yongguk shouted at Zelo wh was snoring, "Get up."

Yongguk kicked the seat he was laying in and Zelo jumped up, "omma?!" He shouted. realizing he was back in reality he blushed and got up walking out of the subway with us.

as we made our way out of the subway we realized there was a group of cops questioning people, Yongguk lowered his head and wrapped his arms around both our shoulders, 

"Kids, keep your head down and fast walk with me up and out of the subway..."

we all huddled and speed walked out of the subway station and up to surface.

"Yah~ Excuse me," A deep voice asked us, It was a cop. I slowly turned around, when he saw my face he reached for his radio and gun, but Yongguk  threw a punch at him, knocking him to the ground,

"." Zelo said as Yongguk hushed us and made us run to a very tall apartment building.

"Oppa~ what are we doing here?" I asked as Yongguk pushed buttons on the elevator, and pushed us in, Zelo scoffed hearing me say 'oppa'

I scrunched my nose up and looked at Zelo who was soon smiling.

"Yeah, Oppa, what are we doing?" Zelo asked Yongguk sarcastically, Yongguk lifted his hand almost to hit Zelo but he smiled and lowered it,

"You will see."

"B-but why aren't we going to the bus station you said we'd meet up in?" I asked worriedly, It was so late and I just wanted to be with the others.

Yongguk and Zelo smiled as if they could talk to eachother without words, as the elevator rang open.

We walked down a very, dirty poor looking apartment building, cracks in the wall, spider webs, and dirt on the floor. We reached an apartment door where Yongguk drummed on the door, and an old woman stepped out, she looked annoyed at first but, she rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"Mr.Jung you're back!" She said rapping her arms around Yongguk, Yongguk's name is 'Bang Yongguk' not 'Jung', I was a little confused.

"yes mom~." Yongguk smiled hugging the old lady, 

"Yah.. Yongguk, you're not-" 

Yongguk hushed me, "play along" he whispered, I still had no Idea where this was going, honestly, I thought we were going to meet up with the others. 

The old woman turned to me, "Yah, I see you brought your young wife son!" I was in shock as the woman hugged me, what was she saying? Eietherway I chuckled nervously and played along. The woman rubbed over my stomach,

"I can't wait until my second grand-child is born, now my Daehyunnie will have a play mate." 

It hit me, this was my grandmother, and she seemed to believe Yongguk was my father and I was my mother. Yongguk seemed to notice the spark in my eyes when I realized and smiled.

"You brough along your young partner, Mr.Choi, wonderfull come inside!" My grandmother walked us in.

"Wow the place looks nice Grandma Jung." Zelo said looking around, Yongguk quickly hit him across the head;

"Yah... Mr.choi I'm not that old for you to be calling me grandma, call me Yun-jae." 

"Mom, can we use your phone?" Yongguk asked, pointing for Zelo and I to sit on the yellowish green sofa, my grandmother had.

"Yes son. You know where it is, the bed room."

"guys stay here, and don't break character." Yongguk whispered to us firmly before walking off to the bedroom.

I glanced at Zelo who had a slight smile on his face, It kind of made me want to laugh. 

"We have been visiting your grandmother since your father died, she has always had this sort of memory loss thing."

my grandmother came to the livingroom with two cups of tea, 

"What brings you children here at this time?" I noticed that it was already two in the morning, I couldn't believe It.

"well, we were in town.." Zelo said with a smile.

"wow, Mr.choi... You and Mrs.Jung are so young I don't know why you two didn't marry, Don't tell my son."

I couldn't help but feel imbarresed, 

"No no no, We were acctually planning on having our future children marry" Zelo stated looking at me with a smirk on his face. I covered my face, This was un-comfortable. In that moment Yongguk came in to stop the akwardness.

"Mom, I love you so much, but we have to go~" Yongguk said hugging my grandmother, "We are in a rush, I'll call you when the baby is born."

"wait son..." My grandmother said to Yongguk, "Let me take a photo of the lovely couple." Zelo's mouth dropped wide open,

"No" Zelo said, as my grandmother convinced us pulling out a camera,

"Just one kiss," Yongguk pulled me closely, looking my in the eyes as my grandmother counted down from three, I closed my eyes and felt pressure on my lips as she snapped the photo, I opened my eyes and noticed Yongguk slipped his hand between us.

Zelo saw the trick and smiled, we said our good-byes to my crazy grandmother.

"Its funny how Grandma Jung thinks Yongguk is your dad." Zelo said wrapping his arm around me as we made our way down the elevator,

"Its true I don't even look like Mr.Jung." Yongguk stated, "Maybe she sort of remembers Mr.Jung taking me to visit her."

"well, anyways what was the phone call for?" I asked as Yongguk came and hugged my other shoulder.

"the others are okay, but we aren't meeting at the bus station anymore. We're going to a hotel that some of your father's men own, we will be safe there."