Seoul bound

My Gangster Husband

My seven days of hard training ended, It was a short amount of time but I learned alot, and grew closer to the gang. Himchan and Yongguk brought Youngjae home, I was really happy to see him, I visited Youngjae five times the whole week, whenever we had a lunch break.

"yah! Gayunnie~" Youngjae said smiling, coming to me and hugging me as he came out of Himchan's van.

"Youngjae Gayun learned alot since you were gone." Zelo said with a big grin 

"ahh Is that so?"

"yes, just ask any one!"

Himchan smiled, "yep we taught her how to escape from holds and shoot guns, she's a real gangster now."

"Not really" I said, "It takes alot to learn as much as you guys" 

"You learned alot for only a week." Yongguk said patting me on the back.

I proceeded to show Youngjae my skills outside, by shooting a can from far away, and escaping everyones grips. 

"Aish... I feel like a little attention to be honest.." I said after having everyone praise me.

"You know in other gangs they beat you to be in the gang?" Jongup seemed to say out of the blue, but he acctually had a point,

"Yes," Daehyun continued, placing his arm over my shoulder, "Cousin, in this gang we encourage people and train them, WAY different."

"This is why we are such a tofu gang." Yongguk said with a big grin " We should beat anyone who comes in." Yongguk kicked Zelo in the leg playfully.

"no this is how we are the most un-known gang." Youngjae said "We can commit crimes and no one would suspect us."

Himchan sighed, "we are pretty notorious, and badass."

We all laughed into the day and rejoyced Youngjae's return, almost Like a party, we drank soda and soju, and ate alot of food. I was really enjoying myself until Zelo pulled me aside, and brought me to the roof;

I was laughing, but Zelo looked serious. "Gayun, If you love Yongguk...you could have told me."

Told him? I didn't understand I thought Zelo and I were getting along the whole week, He would kiss me occasionally on the cheek during excersice when Jongup looked away, and he would share my bed with me when I came back from The roof with Yongguk.

"Yah.. You don't think I can hear you guys talking and laughing up here? I'm tired of pretending."

"P-pretending? You mean all your hugs and kisses were fake?"

"No. I'm tired of pretending I don't hear you two flirting on the roof." Zelo looked away from me as his face grew red, and he was about to frown.

"N-no! Its not like that!" I leaned on Zelo's shoulder to comfort him, 

"What Is it then, I know you like him a bit." 

I couldn't lie to Zelo.

"I'm sorry, Its just that..." I was interrupted by Yongguk who came upstairs laughing from the party.

"Yah! love birds, when are we gonna plan the wedding? I kind of-" He stopped smiling when he noticed Zelo looked angry, 

"WEDDING?" Zelo shouted, "What wedding you little womanizer?! Trying to convince Gayun Into marring you, All you want Is to be the leader!!"

Yongguk got really serious.

"W-what?" I asked supprized, 

"Yah! You little kid, Don't say that It isnt true, I'm just treating Gayun the way her father wanted!" Yongguk shouted back at Zelo who was getting closer and looking Yongguk in the eyes, 

"Its true. You just hate the fact that you should be leader, and she Is taking your place, and choosing someone over you."

Yongguk spat on the floor next to him, "You know as a fact that isn't true Zelo, Why are you doing this?"

"Because a bastard is taking the only person who has LOVED me." Zelo pushed Yongguk on the shoulders making Yongguk fall back a bit.

"Zelo you are drunk." I said trying to pull him back so that they wouldn't fight, In that moment we all heard gun shots, and the breaking of doors down stairs, we all stared at eachother, I could litterally feel my Heart stop, a mans voice boomed from a police car,

"Come out with your hands up and hand over the girl!"

"hyung.." Zelo began saying with a slight look of fear on his eyes.

"Shhh...shhh.." Yongguk got on the floor, and peered over the side of the building, motioning for us to get down, The cops continued to shout threats through the intercom.

Yongguk crouched down and began crawling to a fire escape in the back of the building, motioning for us to move behind him, we all climed down as the Cops began breaking into the old warehouse, behind the warehouse there was a small underground tunnel which we escaped through. All I could think of is what happened to the others, I felt tears roll down my eyes as we ran through the dark escape tunnel,  I stopped and began crying.

"Yah yah yah!" Zelo shouted as he stopped with me, 

"W-what happened?!" Yongguk rushed back worried that I had gotten hurt.

"She's crying..." Zelo said hugging me, "Lets not run, I doubt they will get us"

"no no no no!" Yongguk said impatiently, "We need to run to the intersection!, the cops could be chasing the others through the other escape tunnels, we need to make it to the subway!!" Yongguk grabbed Zelo who was holding on to me, and we ran for our lives, I finally tried calming myself, I knew the guys had an escape plan.

We ran really fast until we reache a four way tunnel, where Himchan and Youngjae were running through one and Jongup and Daehyun were running through the other, we had no time to talk because apparently Himchan and Youngjae had the cops running behind them, we all ran together straight through the tunnel, until we reached another four way crossing.

"Two of you go left and Other two go right. Meet us in the bus station in Seoul." Daehyun went with Youngjae, and Himchan left with Jongup, leaving me running with Zelo and Yongguk, we ran al the way straight through until we met a split in the tunnel, we turned right and reached a small hole boarded by wood.

"Stand back!" Yongguk shouted before pushing in the wood with his side, and breaking it accesing us to a subway station, the part of the subway station where the tracks were. 

Yongguk muttered to himself as Zelo and I panted hugging eachother, I was shaking with fear. 

"oh North, NORTH!, Follow the tracks that way!" Yongguk shouted, I noticed Yongguk had a cut across his arm from breaking the wood. We continued running down the tracks watching for subways, we finally reached the Subway in Busan where Yongguk bought tickets to Seoul.

we climbed on the subway and finally relaxed from the running. Zelo laid on the Subway seat, with me laying on him, both of us panting. Yongguk laughed.

"why are you laughing?" I breathed completely sweaty and tired laying on Zelo who breathed heavily with his eyes closed.

Yongguk chuckled, "It looks like you guys had ."

This made Zelo chuckle a bit, "Take a photo hyung, It lasts longer, you ert." Zelo sounded completely out of breath.

Yongguk was tired too but he seemed to smile, and enjoy the subway ride.

"yah.. Yongguk what is the plan?" I asked Yongguk sitting up and wiping myself from sweat.

"Yeah Hyung whats the plan? why doesn't future leader know? too busy flirting on the roof, to not tell her proceedures?" Zelo said closing his eyes and placing his legs on me.

"look, The tunnels lead to different places in busan, the guys know what to do, don't worry." Yongguk leaned back and closed his eyes. "rest up because these small minutes from here to Seoul are the only rest you will get.

I was really suprized how the guys could be fighing one second, and joking the next. I wondered what would come next after leaving behind the home i was living in for a small amout of time. I hopped everyone else made it out of the tunnels alive, and un-hurt. I knew the guys could make it, They can do anything. That subway ride I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.