Namja Chingu

My Gangster Husband

"AH! Himchan I see you brought your Girl!" An old ajjushi at the cash register said. Himchan's smirk curled into a wide grin as he pulled me closer,

"Yes sir~!" Himchan chuckled, I was outraged, I pulled away from Himchan, "YAH! I Am not your girl!" I shouted trying to pull away from the now laughing Himchan, 

The old man let out a warm chuckle as he made his way to me and himchan

"Nice girl you got there!" chuckled the Man, "This must be Jung's Kid."

I stared at the old man, "How would you know?!" 

the old man chuckled more with Himchan, "Ahh, Child respect your elders, You have that same snappy atitude your father had. That snappy atitude is what got your father in a lot of trouble when he was young." 

The old man wrapped his arms around me, and patted my back, " I know you will take care of the boys, Heck, maybe you might become a notorious villan like the boys." 

I looked at Himchan who was giggling around with the man, "Villans" I cannot see any bad in these boys. All I can see is a bunch of dorky protectors, but then again maybe they have some dark in them.

"My name is Cha" the old man said smiling at me, Cha was a short man, around my size he looked like he had lived his fullest, with quite a few white hairs on what was left of his hair.

I gave him a smile, "Nice to meet you Mister Cha."

"No, Just Cha." said Cha, "I Don't need any titles, i had my share. So what are you love birds looking for?"

"L-L-LO...YAH! It's NOT lIKE THAT!" I shouted, and somehow got ignored

"Hair Dye." Himchan asked 

"Ahhh I have some of that in the back."Cha said making his way behind the cash register through a room bringing out three boxes of hair dye.

"I only have these, Red, Blue and black."

I looked at the hair dye, I really didn't want any of these colors, So i stared at them.

"We will take them all." Said Himchan out of the blue taking his Walet out and paying for them, I stayed quiet, I wasn't good at making decisions anyway.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A voice from behind shouted, I was a Dirty thug with a gun. we all raised our hands turning to look at the thug.

Himchan's face looked un-amused, and neutral, while I was panicing.

"wow...Why isn't it the dirty little Best Absolute Perfect Gang member, and his little ." The Thug said approching me, At that moment the thug grabbed me by the waist and pointed the gun at Cha, 

"Hey, worthless, maybe you can try sharing this little pet of yours." Himchan stayed quiet

"YAH! HIMCHAN OPPA! DON'T JUST STAN-" I was interrupted by the thug,

"YAH! , You better get on your knees or i will Kill the old man and your sugar daddy."

I slowly got on my Knees after turning to see if himchan was going to do something, "Hi-himchan...do something...please..." I whimpered as my knees finally hit the ground, The thug looked down at me,

"YAH! Shut your little dirty mouth yo-"

BAM~

 Himchan popped the thug across the face, making the thug fall to the ground and drop his gun. Himchan picked up the gun and held it to the Thug's head,

"Call me all You want but I don't ever want you refering to this amazing woman as a '' Don't you ever, EVER ing say that word again because if you do.."

BAM BAM~

 Himchan shot the Thug in the leg making him cry out in pain, "I will shoot your mother ing balls off." Himchan said before kicking the Thug in the crotch.

BAM~

 Himchan shot the Thug again in the leg making the Thug scream, "Take that as a lesson, NEVER with B.A.P."

I tried holding myself together but this had been tramatizing My whole body froze up as Himchan quickly dragged me out of the Store along  with the items we bought. In the car all I could replay in my head was the Thug's screams and how evily himchan looked, It was all too scary.

"Gayun..." Himchan began "I'm sorry you had to see that. That was a gang member from a rival gang..."

"What if you didn't do anything?!" I snapped

"But I did. and I always will protect you." He said pulling up to the ware house.

In the warehouse Himchan told Yongguk what had happened which made him really angry.

"Those sons of ed they are going to get it now..." Yongguk mumbled angrily loading a pistol he had

"Youngjae! Daehyun! Himchan! LETS GO!" he yelled, The guys all loaded some guns and quickly headed out, Leaving me alone with Zelo and Jongup.

"Why did they leave you guys..." I asked Jongup who just shrugged.

"I KNOW WHY!" Zelo shouted doing a small little dance, "They left me to take care of you two."

Jongup looked up at Zelo "shut up man, If anything they left ME to take care of you two."

Zelo chuckled "whatever floats your boat cheeto arms. You guys wanna play a game?"

Jongup and I looked over at eachother then stared at Zelo, "A game?"  I asked "Isn't that a bit childish.."

"Yes, but this is an adult game." Zelo said taking out a empty Soju bottle, "SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

Zelo placed the bottle on the table and spin it, "Sometimes you really need to shut up Zelo." Jongup teased Zelo

Zelo laughed, "Do you drink yunnie?" 

"um.. no!." I said in shock

"You should try it one day," Zelo said holding up the bottle.

"I don't think so i said putting the bottle down," I sighed, "You know i am really scared to Dye my hair..."