Chapter 57: The End

Pretend

....after 3 years.......

"Daddy.....daddy!!"..... Kim Emerald called..... tumatakbo ito pababa ng hagdan......

He just arrived from work..... He works now in an advertisement company...... he was able to finish his schooling...with the help of his parents and Kuya Vhong....While Kim just graduated in interior designing.....

They were still living with Kuya Vhong...who at that time was gone for his honeymoon...

Ayaw na nitong paalisin sila ni Kim...kaya pinalakihan na lang nila ang dating kwarto ni Kim.....

"Daddy......."...yumakap ito sa kanya... He gave her a kiss on the forehead...ng may maamoy siyang maasim.... "Babe...why does your hair smell like a vinegar?"....

She pouted her lips......which is a replica of Kim's pouted lips...... How he loves to see the resemblance of Kim and Kim Emerald.... "They were playing tricks on me again!"....sumbong nito....

"Who's they?"...he asked.... ng marinig niya ang tawanan sa may hagdanan.....

"Them!"....Kim Emerald pointing on Baby Gerald...and of course...the master mind.... his lovely wife...who at that time is on her 7 months pregnancy.......

Being pregnant really suits her.... her face is filled with happiness...and enlightment.... Na kahit siguro....gaano man kapangit ang gising niya....... kung si Kim naman ang mamumulatan niya.... parang lahat ng pangit sa mundo....will dissolve quickly......

Sabi nga niya sa sarili....why settled for good....when you know...you can have the best.....

Kim might be the most "sutil" person in the world...... but she was the most sweetest person he ever known in his life.....

And being married to her..... is like winning a 100 million in lotto without buying a ticket....

"ano na naman ang ginawa ng maganda kong asawa?"...he said.....habang lumalapit sa asawa....

Kim laughters was filling his ears.... he love to hear her laughters....nakakawala ng pagod.....

"Kasi...yan pong maganda ninyong anak....ayaw maligo....kaya ayan.....natapunan ng suka sa ulo....."... Kim look at Kim Emerald..."Now you have no choice...but to take a bath... or you'll be smelling like that forever!"...

Kim Emerald pouted more......"Daddy oh!"...

Gerald was shaking his head.... "Go take a bath baby....go!".....

Kim Emerald enter the house.....while Baby Gerald was still laughing....

"Sige...tumawa ka....baka hindi vinegar ang mahulog diyan sa ulo mo!"...Kim warned baby Gerald....

Pagkahalik kay Gerald...nagtatakbo na itong sumunod kay Kim Emerald....

Gerald put his hands around Kim's waist..... "Kaya mahal na mahal kita eh!!..... you amused me everyday!"...

Kim gave him a kiss in the lips..... "kaya mahal na mahal mo ako...... kasi.......ginagawa mo akong palahian!"....

Gerald frowned... "Palahian?"...

"OO...palahian...... Mr. Anderson... be ready for another twins!... Sabi ni Doc...Pareho daw lalaki!"...she said...trying to push Gerald away from her...

Gerald's jaw dropped..... "a-another twins?!"....

"Baka pasukan ng langaw yang bibig mo.....ma choke ka pa.... at baka mabalo kaagad ako niyan.....may insurance ka na ba?"....pilyang tanong nito....

Gerald pulled her near to him..... "Hah....Insurance pala ha.... if I know....alam ko namang patay na patay ka sa akin.... na ako ang knight and shining armour mo!".....

"OO na.... you got me!!...... patay na patay na ako sa iyo.... I can't leave without you.... you are my song... you give me hope... ikaw ang lahat sa akin....".....

Gerald pulled her and gave her a deep kiss.....

When he let go... "pasalamat ka...at mahal na mahal kita........"...

Kim gave him a quick kiss in the lips......."thank you!"....

"Mommy...... Kim Emerald throw a soy sauce in my head!"....sigaw ni Baby Gerald mula sa loob ng bahay....

"Uh-Oh...may nagmana sa kapilyahan mo!"...Gerald...letting go of her....and start walking inside the house....

Kim was left outside the house.....grinning...... "No more pretending!"....

 

-------the end------