Chapter 54: The First Scrapbook

Pretend

Gerald came back on Kim's room.........

Damn that witch!...nasan na naman kaya iyon... pati ang kambal niya....... hindi niya alam kung nasaan......

He sat on kim's bed.......

He reminisce what just happen earlier.......

He still couldn't believe it...... What happen between him and Kim earlier is priceless....

Kim was able to boost up his pride.... She made him felt that he was really special for her....

Pero ano na namang drama ito.... bakit nawala na naman si Kim..... Kahit gusto na niyang isipin na psychotic si Kim...dahil sa pagiging sala sa init at sala sa lamig nito.... his heart couldn't think of worse out of her....

He grinned.... Kung tutuusin.... tama naman si Bam... Masyado na siyang nagiging martyr.... Siguro nga...hindi niya masisisi kung isinusuka na siya ng mga kalahi niya....

But...he can't affort to lose Kim again..... Is it wrong to follow what his heart is telling him to do.... Is it wrong to hope that Kim will finally accept him and love him once again......

Gerald close his eyes........ lay back on Kim's bed..... He took a deep breath.......

"Pretending that everything is okay.....when is not.... that's what's wrong!..... Pretending that you are not hurt.....when deep inside.. you are bleeding... that's what's wrong!... Pretending that she will love you back like before....when the fact is...... you can't go back before...... that's what's wrong!"...he whispered...... 

OO...nahihirapan siya..... sino ba namang matinong tao....ang gusto ng ganitong sitwasyon..... Pasensya ka ...Gerald...... of all people.... you fell in love with Kim....

Gerald didn't know....na Kim was just standing by the door... She heard his whispers.... Slowly her heart was crushing into pieces while hearing his pain.....and what's worse is....it's all because of her!........

What have I done!........ Her eyes started to moisten..... It's time Kim..... It's time!...

She look at the scrapbook in her hand....

Ng iniwan niya si Gerald kanina sa kwarto.... Umandar ang pagkapilya niya....plus she wanted Gerald to stay in her room....kaya kinuha niya lahat ng damit nito... pati mga blanket at kumot....to prevent him of going out in her room....

She wanted to see him inside her room...when she comes back... Gusto niyang ipreserve ang lahat ng nangyari sa kanila earlier.....

But after hearing his pain...... she felt ashamed of herself....

Bakit nga ba...puro ikaw na lang ang iniisip mo........ You.... ikaw..... ako..... yun lang yata ang laman ng dictionary mo eh....... hindi mo tuloy nare-realize...na may nasasagasaan ka na...... If only you can be normal....she yelled herself in her mind.... ayan...psycho ka na naman.....

Kim hit herself with the scrapbook.... "abnormal!".... ...GAGA!...nilakasan mo pa sana!!

Gerald open his eyes....and saw Kim by the door... "KIM?".....

Kim's tears started to fall..... "i'm sorry.."...she whispered....

Gerald frowned.... Tatayo sana siya....but Kim stop him.... "I want you to listen to me first.........gusto kong pakinggan mo muna ako....before you said something..."...

Gerald nodded.....and went back on his position..... While Kim close the door and sit on the end 
of the bed.......

Kim took a deep breath....cleared ....... "I-i'm sorry.... i'm sorry..... i'm sorry.... i'm sorry....."....

"Kim?".......he called her.....

"I said don't talk!".... she yelled....

Gerald smirked.... "Nagsosorry ka nga.......nakabulyaw ka naman!".... iiling-iling na sagot ni Gerald....

"Ok..... pasensya na.... kasi nagko concentrate ako sa sasabihin ko.......lalong hindi ko masasabi sa iyo ang gusto kong sabihin..kapag nagsalita ka....so let me talk please........".....she said.......

Inabot niya ang scrapbook kay Gerald..... It was the first scrapbook she made...that he answered.......