Final Dance, Final Year

Unfair Popularity

"Yo, Brian! What's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked, his arm wrapped around IU's shoulder. IU's cheek was still a tad pink because she was embarrassed. Brian smiled faintly.

"Ah, nothing," Brian lied, looking around the dance floor. IU and Eunhyuk exchanged glances with each other and turned back to Brian, who was still looking for a particular person.

"I'll show you where G.NA unnie is," IU offered. Brian blushed lightly and shook his head.

"N-No thanks. I'll manage. I just wanted to drink some… punch! Yeah, that's it," Brian said, helping himself with a cup of fruit punch. He lightly and casually sipped on the drink, but his eyes were wandering around for someone. IU shrugged as she walked away with Eunhyuk, who sighed. Brian was alone now. Again. It was weird. He expected some fangirls to chase him around and ask him to dance, but nobody was coming up to him and asking him. Where is G.NA when you need her? Brian wondered, moving around. He just had to ask G.NA and ask for a dance. 

"Hey, Eunhyuk-ssi," Yoona said, as Yuri followed her, "G.NA-ssi is talking with IU and Eunhyuk over there. It seems like Eunhyuk-ssi is going to make a move on her."

"Yeah, and it seems like she's looking for a particular someone," Yuri added, her eyebrows doing a wave. Eunhyuk?! He's making a move? Impossible! He has IU! Unless… he wants more? No way! But Yuri said that G.NA's looking for someone, so could it be me? Brian wondered.

"Um, excuse me ladies, but where exactly is G.NA?" Brian asked politely. Yuri and Yoona giggled and pointed at a specific direction. The direction the girls pointed was crowded, so all Brian could do was go through the crowd to find G.NA. He bowed politely and quickly walked to the direction the gossipers were pointed to.

IU and Eunhyuk came out of the crowd and smiled at the two gossipers.

"You know, it's nice for us to pay you to do something," IU giggled, paying the girls. The girls snatched the money away and their finger, counting the money.

"Yeah, it sure is. Pleasure doing business with you," Yuri and Yoona said, walking away with the fresh, green cash. Eunhyuk smirked as he took IU to the food corner.

Meanwhile, G.NA was all alone, looking for Brian. She wanted to talk to Brian and try to confess her feelings to him. Yesterday, when she ran away from Brian, she realized her feelings and wanted to make sure that Brian felt the same way. The only way to do that was to confess to Brian, which she thought she could do it easily. Besides, she was the queenka, wasn't she?

"G.NA!" a familiar voice called. G.NA stiffened as she made sure that she looked nice. She cleared and turned around. Suddenly, she gasped. Brian was only inches away from her face. She reddened quickly, as Brian grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the dance room.

"B-Brian-ssi, where are we going?" G.NA asked.

"One, stop calling me Brian-ssi. Call me Brian-oppa," Brian said, sticking up a finger, "Two, where we're going is for you to guess and for me to know. Don't worry, I'll show you the place soon."

Before G.NA realized it, she was behind the gym bleachers. Yes, their dance was taking place at the gym. But who cares? It's the last party that the senior students would be in. After that, it was college!

"Brian… Oppa… Why are we behind the bleachers?" G.NA asked, as Brian quickly placed a finger on G.NA's lips. G.NA widened her eyes, as Brian leaned forward. This was it. It was now or never. Brian took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then, he sighed and opened his eyes, staring at G.NA.

"G.NA, I love you. I loved you ever since my eyes laid on you. Was I too loose on you? Was I acting careless and childish like an immature man? If I was, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just wanted you to see my real self. I can act, I really can. I can act mature and all for you. Please don't request for another man. Look at me only, please? I love you, and I hope you understand. Now, please give me an answer right now, or else I won't able to rest well tonight," Brian confessed, taking a deep breath after he finished. G.NA was stunned, even though she had an answer ready for Brian. Her heart was beating so fast, it felt like that she just ran a marathon. Brian's cheeks were burning up with flames.

"I…"

"WAIT!" Brian said quickly, closing his eyes with his hands, "Wait! Don't give me the answer yet!" After a few minutes, Brian was ready for the answer.

"I really–"

"Oh, never mind. It was rumors. I see. You really aren't ready to love me yet, are you? Alright, it's fine! I'm not upset or anything," Brian said quickly, interrupting what G.NA was saying. He turned around, but G.NA grabbed his collar. Brian choked as he turned around. He widened his eyes as G.NA smirked.

"Who said that I didn't love you?" G.NA asked, his lips centimeters away from Brian. Brian gulped nervously, as G.NA continued, "I, too, love you, Oppa." The new couple's lips crashed onto each other, while G.NA closed her eyes. Brian was so shocked, his eyes were wide open. Finally, his eyes softened up and closed gently.

Suddenly, three girls appeared right besides them. The grinned mischievously, as they held their cameras up. G.NA and Brian widened their eyes, noticing the girls right next to them.

"SAY CHEESE!" Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri chorused as they snapped a photo of the two.


"SAY CHEESE!" Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri chorused as they snapped a photo of the two. G.NA and Brian smiled as IU and Eunhyuk ran up to the couple.

"Unnie! Congratulations!" IU cheered, hugging G.NA. G.NA laughed happily as she hugged her friend back.

"Gomawo! I can't believe I graduated!" G.NA exclaimed, sighing deeply, "I'm going to miss you!"

"You'll see them next year, though," Brian pointed out, pecking G.NA's cheek. G.NA blushed, as Eunhyuk and IU giggled.

"Your such a nice couple, now!" Eunhyuk commented, as IU immediately agreed. G.NA and Brian blushed deeply as they looked away from each other. 

"Well, as long as I have Brian Oppa by my side, I won't be lonely, right?" G.NA asked, turning to Brian. Brian smiled brightly and gave a long, sweet kiss on G.NA's lips. He pulled back slowly, as G.NA reddened.

"Right," Brian agreed, as he turned to IU and Eunhyuk, "You two! You guys better take care of the school! Besides, you two are the new kingkas and queenkas!" IU and Eunhyuk smiled brightly.

"We know~" they sang. 

"Hey, we're going to greet the others, alright? Bye!" Eunhyuk waved, as he pulled IU along with him. Brian and G.NA were alone. They shared secret glances at each other, and then looked away. Finally, Brian spun G.NA around and smirked.

"You liked that kiss, didn't you?" Brian asked with a specific tone. G.NA giggled as she reached her head to share another memorable kiss with Brian.