Be Proud Of Me

My Oppa's a Gangster!

     

     Tao tapped his ring-heavy fingers on the counter impatiently as he waited for someone to pick up. *Argh, dammnit. Pick up already! Is this the right number? Duizhang gave me th-* 

"Hello?" An anxious voice answered. Tao quickly cleared his throat. 

"Uh, hello, is this BAP?" Tao mentally face-palmed himself. He sounded so hesitant and unsure. The number one rule of being a gangster is to never show fear and always confidence. 

"One of the members, yes," Daehyun answered on the other line. 

Tao recovered and tried to sound as serious as possible. "Well, you tell your little gang that we're meeting at the Gwangju old abandoned warehouse in 30. Be late and the deal's off. Got it?" 

If you heard this guy, you would've thought he was a professional gangster who's cold, murderous, and threatening. But no. He was dancing around happily on the inside because of how cool he thought he sounded.

There was a slight pause on the other end, but eventually Daehyun spoke,"..Ok. We'll be there. Just bring the money," Right after, the line went dead. 

*Hehe, I sounded so cool! Hyungs would've been so proud of me if they heard!* Tao walked out, feeling pompous and satisfied with the phone call. 

He opened the door to his leader's room. "Has the matter been taken care of?" Kris asked, without looking up from his paperwork. 

"Yep!" Tao joyfully replied, "I was all like is this BAP? and he was all like yeah and I was like get your here in 30 or the deal's off," Tao exaggerrated his voice a little too much. 

Kris just responded with an approving nod. Tao was about to walk out, but looked back, "Hyung, do you want to play with me?" With a bright grin on his face, Tao awaited for an answer. 

Sighing, Kris slowly took off his glasses and looked at Tao. "Does it look like I have time?" He gestured towards the stack of agreement papers, contracts, and drug deals on his completely concealed desk. 

Tao pouted dejectingly and walked away, dragging his feet each step for dramatic affect. 

Xiumin, who heard the whole conversation, walked in after Tao left, "Oh come on, duizhang, go out and have some fun once in a while, live life! Don't just stay cooped up in here all the time," He sat on one of the couches and casually set his feet on the coffee table in front of him. 

"Feet off," Kris said with out looking up,"As your leader, I have to take on all the group's responsibilities. I can't just go around doing whatever I want."

"Yeah, yeah. Heard it all before," Xuimin grumbled before he could rant on,"I'm just sayin'. Don't be such a party pooper."

Of course, Kris just did his best to ignore him and got back to filling out paperwork.

It was deadly silent for a while before Luhan stepped in the room,"The money's ready," he announced,"Let's go." 

Exo-M looked around, double-checking if anyone was spying or following them, before stepping into the black van. Unless you're a newbie or a complete idiot, you scope your surroundings before going anywhere.

"Where are we going, duizhang?" Lay asked as he adjusted his seatbelt and secured the money case beside him. 

"Gwangju," Kris replied with his eyes focused on the road.

 

"Wait, where are you going?!" You demanded, holding onto your brothers arm so he couldn't leave, as much as he wanted to. 

"Look, Hajin, it's none of your concern so just go back in the house," Yongguk ordered, glaring at you. Unfortunately, you didn't get the hint and kept whining. 

"Listen to him, Hajin," Youngjae said softly with a light hand on your shoulder. Soon, the other BAP boys came and tried to pry you off of him as well, but you didn't budge.

You just shrugged Youngjae's caring hand off and ignored them,"You know I hate it when you do this! I'm not a little girl anymore, why can't I be in on your gang stuff? Zelo's younger than me and he's in your gang! Why can't I be?" 

"IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Yongguk finally exploded. Everytime BAP left for something important, you were always complaining and nagging them, he was just tired of it.

Your hand slipped from his arm as you winced at his volume. "I don't want to put you in danger.. It's because I care about you that I don't-"

"Sure," You gave a fake chuckle,"Sure. Whatever. Just go, I don't care," You angrily stomped back into the house and slammed the door behind you.

Yongguk stared at the door and followed the steps you took with his eyes. *I want to keep you safe, Hajin. I hope one day you will understand that. If I were to drag you into the deep dark depths of this horrible business, you'd be harmed for sure. I could never live with myself, knowing that I did that to you.*

Himchan slung his arm around his leader who was deep in thought,"Hey, man. It's ok."

"Yeah, let's just go. We can't be late, and no worries. She'll forget about it soon," Jongup patted his shoulder and hopped in their car with the suitcase. 

Soon, the BAP boys joined him and piled up into the car. It had just enough space for them to sit. 

 

They arrived at the abandoned warehouse just on time. The place was rat-infested, dirty, and dark. Perfect place for murder or illegal dealing. 

"This place gives me the creeps," the maknae shivered and held tightly onto Umma Himchan's arm.

Himchan shoved Zelo's head as they walked into the house,"Get off me, you giant baby." However, he didn't loosen his grip on him. 

Wherever there was an umma, there was a baby. 

Finally, the boys found the room down the hall where they were supposed to meet their clients, or more like enemies. They were just agreeing to deal with eachother because of the money they were being paid by their companies, TS and SM.

If you were offered ten grand to just pass something on, would you do it? 

The pipes that were busted were dripping with black and brown oil- or some type of liquid. 

Yongguk took a deep breathe before twisting the filthy door knob to reveal 6 people, waiting for there arrival.

A deep voice spoke,"BAP, welcome. Have a seat." 

 

*ing.. jerk.. face.. won't let me go..* You mumbled curse words in your thoughts as you were still angry at your brother for not letting you go with them. 

You locked yourself in your room and punched your pillows. Why did you lock your door? You didn't know, but just in case he decided to come back and apologize.. 

"Aish, I'm freaking 15 for crying out loud! Am I that weak and vulnerable or something? Am I?!" You shouted at no one in particular. 

Truthfully, you just wanted to help and be a part of the gang. When your parents died, Yongguk formed this group to help earn money so both of you could survive. You just wanted to contribute and be a part of BAP, not the dorky funny group, but the charismatic and fierce gang. 

You wanted your parents up there to know that you're helping too, that you're working hard and earning what you have. 

But you can't do that when your brother is constantly blocking you out from these things. Always talking about "protection" and whatnot. 

"I just.. want you guys to be proud of me.." You mumbled as you stared at the small picture frame of you and your family on the nightstand beside your bed. 

 


Yay, new subscribers!

~train_trina

~Nekomimi14

~BIGBANGlover3

~Hidayatul_Hmn (Oh my gosh, how do you remember your username lol)

~CupcakeLover4

~jaja31

~anilim01

~infinite_dbsk

~darlingcutie101

~Dinotabi (AWW, YOUUU<333)

My precious upvoters T____T

~ajjaja

~Yerlie303

Thanks so much, you guys. I love you all, you're the best. Comment, subscribe, and upvote!<3

Not mine, credits to owner.