P l e a s e R e a d~

My Oppa's a Gangster!

  Annyeong~ Um, I don't know how to start this.. haha 

Well, I'll just get straight to the point then. I recently found out that I've made a HUGE mistake in my story, but it's kind of too late to fix it. I'm pretty new to this whole kpop/fanfic thing so I'm not fully educated on Korean culture just yet. I found out that the school system in Korea is totally different from America, but I just assumed they were similar. I really didn't know >.<

So, for this of you who didn't know (and for those of you who knew, but never told me T___T), in Korea, students stay in their homeroom with the SAME people for the entire day while the TEACHERS are the ones who rotate to different classrooms. So basically, you would have the same schedule as all of your homeroom classmates and would be stuck with them FOREVEEER whereas in America, the teachers would have their own classroom and the students would rotate to different periods in between short breaks. 

I grew up in America, so I'm familiar with the school system here, I had no idea there were different ways. Throughout the story, I wrote it using the American technique. I'm still learning about Korean culture at the moment, it's completely new and foreign to me, but I love it anyhow. 

So, what I'm trying to say here is it's too late to change it and I want you guys, the readers, to assume otherwise LOL. From here on, just pretend like I actually wrote the story correctly okay? I will pretend as well, using the correct terminology in my story from now on. 

It might not be a big deal or really make a difference to some people, however I just feel really stupid and wrong about everything so I apologize for my lack of intelligence and if there are any other mistakes I've made, feel free to point them out or if you'd just like to give me some advice for the future I'd really appreciate it.

 

Thanks for reading and supporting, I love you all so very much!! Kisses!

 

P.S. I'm dearly sorry if you were disappointed, expecting an update. You must all feel like this right now