Locker 319

My Oppa's a Gangster!

   

     You were dozing off in class when Mr. Kim slammed a textbook onto your desk, which immediate woke you up. "What?! Who? Where!? Oh, the answer's Yes!," Mr. Kim looked firmly into your eyes with a face that read I-can't-believe-this,"Umm.. is it No?" 

With a heavy sigh, Mr. Kim lifted himself off of your table and your classmates snickered all around you. You sank lower into your seat. *Damn, is it not a Yes or No question? ..Maybe it's True or False..* But before you could say anything, you saw Mr. Kim write your name on the whiteboard in the top-right corner. 

"Ms. Bang Hajin, lunch detention. Sleeping in class, chewing gum, texting during tests.. and that's JUST today," He narrowed his gaze on you while your friend, Lee Joon, who sat in front of you doubled over in laughter. You kicked his foot and he instead moaned in pain. 

Mr. Kim face-palmed himself. *Hajin, what am I going to do with you?* Nonetheless, he still continued on with the lesson.

You tried to concentrate on the lesson; you already slept through half of it. Even though you were jotting down a few notes and listening to the lecture, you coudn't help but get distracted by the whispers and giggles around you. Your classmates were sending you looks as they talked amongst eachother. 

*Tch.. Can't they just get over it? I get into detention like four times a week, what's the big deal?* You thought, but then saw a white piece of folded paper being passed around to everyone in class. When they opened it, they cracked up and passed it on to whoever was behind them. 

One thing that you noticed though; the paper wasn't being passed to you. In fact, they were passing the note around you as if not wanting you to see it. You became suspicious.

A girl who sat next to you recieved the note and had a curious look on her face. *What's this?* She thought.

*Hm, Seohyun, nice girl, straight A's, goody-two-shoes. Easy pry.* 

You reached over and snatched the paper away from her before she had the chance to open it,"Thanks," You winked and smiled at her. She just uncomfortably turned towards the front of the class.

*Now, what's this?* You unraveled the piece of paper to be met with unpleasant and hurtful jokes.. about you.

 

The has lunch detention again, LOL, that's better for her anyways. It's not like she even has any friends to hang out with!

 

Oh, it didn't end there. You continued reading.

 

She's so stupid, I heard her parents committed suicide because they didn't want her as a daughter anymore!

Dude, I heard she's too stupid to get a real job so she sells her body for money. She's a ing e!

 

And those were just by the guys in class. Here comes the popular .

 

She thinks she's sooo good and all that , pfft. The guys here just like her cuz she has big s. Whatever, they're probably fake.

And where the hell did she get her hair cut? It looks like Medusa barfed on her head! LOL

 

Your vision became blurred as you read more hateful jokes and comments about you. *I know I'm not the most pleasant person, but do they hate me this much?* 

A tear almost slipped down onto your rosey, hot cheeks. Almost. Before it could propel down, you furiosciously wiped it away. You slammed the piece of paper onto the desk and abruptly stood up.

"Yah. YAH! Who started this note?" No one replied as they guiltily looked around the classroom, avoiding your gaze. *These bastards.* "I know one of you guys started it. Who was it, huh? Was it you? Or maybe it's you, you bastard." 

You didn't let a single tear drop fall, no matter how angry and upset you were. No. You can't show them you're defeated. You can't let them feel bigger. You can't let them win. 

"Ms. Bang, please calm down and take a seat. I will not tolerate this type of behavior in my class, nor is your language exceptable. Sit down," He gestured towards your seat with a calm expression. Calm? Hah, no. That's not the word to describe his face right now. 

Uncaring. Bored. Tired. Yeah, those worked.

What the hell kind of a teacher leaves his student like that instead of aiding them with their problems and caring for them? Well, that's basically the description of every single teacher here at Baek High. What was once one of the top schools in the whole South of Korea is now a place where there are the highest percent of student suicides. Why? The teachers didn't care, the principal didn't care, and if your parents cared, they would've sent you to a different school long ago. 

But enough of that. You just glared daggers at Mr. Kim, standing in front of your desk while your classmates(No, not even ONE of them) didn't even bother to talk to or look at you. 

"Ms. Bang, this is the last time I'm going to tell you, sit down. Or detention for the rest of the week." 

You finally found your sanity and somehow balanced out your emotions. You sat down and ripped the piece of paper up into shreads. About 5 minutes later, the bell rang for lunch and you were the first one to escape from the hell hole.

You burst through the door, still in rage. You saw an open locker door and punched it shut. Your knuckles weren't even harmed in any way. What the school should be worried about was how to repair the dented locker door. Poor student, who ever owned that locker.

 

 

 

Kris walked into the administrator's office, still foreign to the new place. He spotted a woman who looked like a teacher and strided over. With his long, slender legs he didn't even need to put in effort to walk that long distance. 

"Hello, I'm Wu Fan, new student," He gave the woman his fake student identification form. The teacher glanced over it and then looked up at him. 

*Handsome young fella.* Ms. Jung smiled. "Oh, new student, are you? Here let me you to our registration office."

Thank you, I'll take it from here," Kris tried his best to smile, but failed. His face just wasn't meant for smiling. The front desk lady scanned his application and officially put him on the student body list. Kris registered himself beforehand two days earlier, but he was just here to confirm it. 

"Here you go, you're officially a student at Baek High. Have a nice day, your locker is number 319 and here's your class schedule," She handed it to him and he gave a curt bow before wondering off to find 'his' locker.

Instead of getting straight there, he casually lounged around the school for a bit to take in his surroundings. The school wasn't crappy, but it surely wasn't amazing. The usual white and brick walls, blue lockers, polished tile floors with a few scrapes and scratches here and there. 

There was graffiti scattered in the corners with immature drawings and vulgar language. Suddenly, a bell sounded, alarming Kris.

He soon relaxed, it was just the bell that informed students it was next period. *Phew, I thought that was serious.* In Kris's training unit, a bell like that meant intruders who came to slaughter and steal. 

As expected, pools of students gathered around him and he found himself a little suffocated. There were faint sounds of opening doors, but the one on his far left burst open like lava shooting out of a volcano and surprised. 

A short, dainty girl shout out of the room, looking infuriated. On her way out of the school, she shoved past people like they were dust bunnies and she punched an open locker before finally exiting. 

*Odd.* Kris commented to himself, but didn't think any more of it. He continued searching for his locker. *Okay, 319.. 319.." 

And when he finally reached his locker, his first thought was,"What the ?" 

His supposedly 'new' locker was dented. *Why's it like this? Nobody has used it right?" 

But then he turned his head to the direction of the unknown girl. The doors she disappeared from left no trace of her presence. 

 


 

Hey, guys (: Late update, I know.My apologies, but thanks for still supporting me!

~_jieunlee_

~ilovedara

~aileen14

~BenaiferCHOI

~luvyuh4evr

~aamoniak

~kpopfreak222

~_scribbles

~Rin-Ji

Thanks so much for the subscriptions as well as upvotes.

~ajjaja

~Yerlie303

~Annur3JeKyuMin4ever2

~Eryka29

~luvyuh4evr

~Dinotabi

I know I've said this before, but your support is so much appreciated. Thanks guys.

gifs are not mine, credits to owner.