Mission: Seduce Exo-M Part I

My Oppa's a Gangster!

    And that's how you found yourself stuck in an over-crowded, loud, smelly club with a hearing device jammed in your ear.  

"Okay, I'm here. Now what do I do in this crowded dump?!" You shouted over the booming music. People were swaying to the music around you, and you even felt hands brush against your bottom several times. *Man, I wanna get outta here as fast as possible.* You dejectingly slumped. 

Over the device you could hear the boys bickering and arguing. "Aish- YAH!! Are you listening?! What the hell do I do, I don't even know who I'm looking for!"

Yongguk finally took over,"Okay, okay. Calm down, Cinderella," you rolled your eyes,"You're looking for Exo-M-" 

"And who's that??" You asked impatiently. 

"Would you let me finish? Okay, they're a gang of 6 guys. You probably won't see them together, but look for the tall, skinny guy with orange-ish hair; he's the leader."

"Got it," *Wait.. Orange-ish hair? Skinny and tall?? ...No it can't be him, he's a loser.*,"Anything else?" You asked hesitantly as if knowing anything else about him will set him apart from the person in your mind. 

"That's pretty much it," You slumped a bit, disappointedly.

"All you have to do is come near his table and flirt a little bit. You know, make conversation and butter him up. Make him spill out some secrets, you can get him drunk, too. Yeah, that's a good idea," Yongguk thought for a moment," You know what? You can that guy up as much as you like and while you're at it-" 

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. You know I'm mean, but I'm not THAT mean you sadistic jerk," You tried walking around and looking for the guy your brother was talking about. 

You heard more faint arguing and soon Youngjae took over. "Hey, Youngjae's gonna tell you what the others look like, arasso?" 

You gave a grunt in reply and kept searching around. You know, it was pretty hard to even stand in this stampede of the non-ending ocean of people and it doesn't help that you're wearing skyscraper heels and a skin tight black mini dress. I mean you can't even lift up your legs without revealing half of your , but hey don't blame you; it was Himchan's idea. Something about feminity and alluring all the guys.

"Okay, Hajin. You already learned what the leader looks like so now onto the rest of his group." Youngjae started.

"I'm pretty sure I explained that already, smartass," Yongguk grumbled. 

"Oh shut up. Alright, his right-hand man is named Lay. He usually has a pokerface and his very calm and quiet so it'll kinda be hard to find him. Light-brown hair, really white skin and dimples." 

You nodded. *Lay? What kind of name is that? Did his parents name him after the chip brand or something??* You urged him to continue.

"Third command is Xiumin; short, dainty, but fairly slim. He has chubby cheeks and caramel hair, you can't miss him. Then there's," He paused,"Luhan." Youngjae emphasized his name for a reason you did not know. 

"Is he like your arch-enemy or something? I can feel your burning hatred from all the way over here," You joked. 

"Of course I hate him! He's my sworn enemy for life! Hmph. The blondie thinks he's smarter than me with that pretty face and big eyes of his. I have a way more complex mind that him." 

"Hm. Seems like you've described him enough for me. Next," you said and sat down on one of the velvet chairs, careful to avoid the puke stain beside you. 

"Then there's Chen, Exo-M's spy. He's very friendly looking and kind to the ladies, but don't be fooled. He'll trick you into giving him a thousand bucks before you even blink, especially with your absent mind. That sneaky little rat. "

"Wow, thanks, buddy. Really feeling the love," You sarcastically remarked. 

"Anyway, last but not least, Tao. I don't really know much about him except he's tall, has pitch black hair, and dark, haunting eyes. I've never personally made eye contact or spoken with him, however he has eyes that can burn right through your head. I have also heard that he is a merciless fighter and it wouldn't be wise to mess with him." 

"Wow.. he sounds.. pleasant," *Note to self; don't get your kicked by Tao.* You haven't met him yet, but you sure got the shivers down your spine just hearing about him,"Alright, I got it. Thanks, I'll go look for them now."

You got up while covering your rear-end and searched for the blondie Yongguk was talking about first since he had the most distinctive features, assuming from the description your brother gave you.

Who was this Exo-M anyway? Are they really as bad as they seem? What if you mess up, will they kill you? Questions rang through your mind like the wind, but you answered all of them at once; I'll just have to find out for myself.

You searched near the bar where several people were knocked out on the tables, on the cramped dance floor where you had to squeeze yourself in, and even the bathrooms- if people want to have a make out session in there, at least lock the doors. Ugh, gross.

There were several orange-haired guys, but none that fit the whole description given to you. *Ugh, where could he be?* 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I'm late Mr. Hwang, we had a bit of a problem on the way. It won't happen again," Kris bowed to the tired and annoyed looking CEO of Cube.

Kris sat across the table from the man and anticipated the scolding, the lecture, the "How dare you, never do that again", but it didn't come. Kris was about to start discussing business like he wasn't half an hour late when Mr. Hwang patted his fluffy hair. 

Mr. Hwang let out a low, raspy chuckle,"Ha ha, it's okay, son. This is your first time making any mistake so I'll let you off the hook this once," He continued patting Kris' head with a joyous grin.

He was suprised at first, though kept his cool,"Please don't do that, Mr. Hwang, Sir." He was starting to feel uncomfortable, but didn't want to be disrespectful. 

Mr. Hwang slowly lefted his hand. "Thank you, Sir," Kris said with a stern face. 

Mr. Hwang studied Kris for a moment. "Where is the rest of your gang, Yi Fan?" 

Kris's eyebrows merged together in frustration at his name. *This damn old man is pushing his limits today.*

"They're outside, unloading the merchadise," Kris said firmly.

"Want a cigar?"

"No thank you, Sir, I don't smoke." He replied.

A smile crept on Mr. Hwang's face,"You know, I like you, Yi Fan," That wretched named again,"I've been in this business for quiet a while, but I've never met a fellow like you."

"How am I like, Sir?" Kris narrowed his eyes on the old, wrinkly bag. His small eyes were as hard as stone and his decayed teeth looked like they would fall apart any moment.

He ordered his men to give him a cigar first and puffed a smoke before speaking,"You're a peculiar lad. When I offer you a drink you decline, and when I hand you a cigar you don't smoke."

"Sorry for being rude, Sir, I apologize," Kris gave a curt bow.

"No no, it's fine. That's not what I meant," He waved it away.

Another fogged breath emerged from his mouth,"You don't even do drugs, Yi Fan. Why are you in this industry? With your intelligence and talent, you could have a way better career-"

"I'd like to only discuss business, Mr. Hwang," From the corner of his eye, with his sharp vision, Kris could see the rest of Exo-M filing in the booth.

Mr. Hwang raised his hands in defeat,"Alright, alright. I understand, I was only saying this for your sake, son."

*Don't call me son, I am no one's son.* He thought. Kris shook off the nasty thoughts in his mind and took command as leader. 

"Here are the drugs: 250 pills, 300 bags, and 200 needles as requested," Luhan set several suitcases on the table and to the bodyguards with the others.

"Good work. Alright, there's no doubt TS agents are lurking around here somewhere, trying to spy on us. We need to keep our eyes open for any suspicious acts, and if so contact me immediately, got it? ...And if things get out of hand, you know how to handle it. Just like we practiced." Everyone nodded with their game face on. 

"Okay Lay, I trust you to guard the staircase so if they manage to get near, you can't allow them to get in. Chen, hang out around near the bar. Since it's in the middle of the club and is one of the highest points here, it'll be easier to spot them. Sell some drugs while you're at it." Both of them nodded and were off. 

Xiumin, guard the back door. They're not stupid, they'll probably sneak in from behind, right under our noses. Tao, I want you to guard the main entrance and front region of the club. If you see anything suspicious or out of the ordinary at all, you have to tell me ASAP. I trust you guys, don't fail me," Kris patted the maknae's neck and sent them away. 

Lastly was Luhan, standing in front of duizhang, awaiting his instructions. "Luhan, I need you to hack into the  control system in the club. Ignore phone signals, look for any foreign devices like walky-talky's, or other spy equipment. If there are, track down their location in the club and inform me. This job is the most important, I'm depending on you to take on this task. You're the mastermind behind our plans so I'm putting this in your hands."

Luhan innocently nodded,"Got it duizhang," He was about to go, but turned half away,"And Kris?"

Kris turned,"What's up?"

"You be careful out there too," Luhan smiled with a twinkle of worry and concern in his eyes. Kris understood Luhan's kindness and nodded.

He then put his focus on Mr. Hwang again who just finished inspecting the merchandise with his 4 men,"Yup, looks like everything's here."

"I'm happy everything is to your liking, Sir. Have a good evening," Kris got up out of his seat and fixed his tie.

"Yi Fan, wait." 

Kris squeezed his eyes shut and tried to contain his urge to strangle the man right then and there. "Yes, Mr. Hwang?" Kris calmly turned and replied. 

"You have good leadership skills. I'm very impressed with your ability to lead the gang. Without that uptight attitude you have, you'll be a great CEO one day," Mr. Hwang mockingly chuckled to himself,"I think that's the quality you have that makes you seem like an ."

Kris clenched his fists and teeth ate the same time. 

"I'll keep that in mind." And with that, he walked out of the booth. On the way out, Kris punched the wall, probably startling a couple in the bathroom because the and giggling haulted for a moment- then continued. 

Kris fixed his suit and went down the staircase where the heavy scent of alcohol and drugs made him nauseous. *How fithy and revolting man-kind really is.* He thought. 

He was wondering around when suddenly his phone vibrated in his pocket. Kris looked at the caller ID and he was alert again; It was Luhan. 

"What happened?" Kris asked urgently. 

"I picked up a signal on a hearing device. It's definetly not the normal every-day phone signal you get." Luhan replied while typing in things on his elite equipment and hacking gear. 

"Are there more? Do you have details on where the signal is coming from? Or what it is?" 

"I'm still trying to find out what the device is, but I'm sure it's one of TS's devices. I've picked up a similar signal several times earlier. And no, there's only one in the entire club, so it's somewhat safe." 

"That's good," Kris looked around for anything- something suspicious, but everything looked the same. Drunk guys, people grinding on eachother left and right, the usual thing you would see at a club.

"Oh! I found it! The signal is coming from a communicating device, the MTB213. It's the latest version. Often used by TS agents, it's used to contact others from a 500 radius. They could be close by and just sent one member of BAP to spy," Luhan said,"and it's probably Youngjae. He's the spy of BAP so it's likely that they would send the one with brains and good senses." 

Kris soaked in the information like a sponge,"What's the location on him right now?" 

"It seems like he's near the back where Xiumin is. I'm going to try and see if I can find the rest of the BAP gang, good luck duizhang," He then hung up. 

Kris shoved the phone back in his pocket and cracked his knuckles. *Time to kick some sorry asses.* 

 

 

 

"Aish, I can't find any of the guys you're talking about! I give up!" You threw your hands up in defeat and sat in a random seat. 

"You can't give up! Boss said they would be here, search more!" Zelo whined in the background. 

"YOU THINK I HAVEN'T?! I've searched everywhere, I'm all the way in the back of the damn club and I'm exhausted from looking so much! Have you ever worn heels?! HUH?!? WHY DON'T YOU TRY, SEE HOW COZY THEY ARE," You yelled into the device. 

Good thing the music drowned out your tone, or else people would've thought you went crazy. You didn't wanna listen to their yammering anymore and crammed the darned thing into your small purse. 

Tired, you decided to go to the bathroom. You just walked past the backdoor, thinking to yourself "Wish I could just go through that door and get out" when you noticed a certain someone who looked familiar standing by the door. He looked on guard and alert, but he wasn't wearing a uniform so you knew he wasn't a security guard. 

Short and dainty. Check. Chubby cheeks. Check. Caramel hair and kind of slim. Check. 

This was the freaking guy you've been searching for!

*Finally! Praise the lord!* You were about to approach quietly when a tall figure bumped into you while walking by. He had a strong frame and almost made you drop your purse. 

"Hey, watch it, buddy!" You yelled. 

"Sorry." 

And with that one word, you recognized his voice. It was Kris. 

 


 

Anyo~ Back again (: Sighs. Tests, finals, and more tests. This is the life, guise. HAHA No, not really. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, blah blah you know what's coming. BUT I LOVE YOUUU<33

~christymusic

~violin852

~DuckbuttxxDolphin

~NaughtyDevil

~emmaline

~ailisu

~awesomeland

~sooyun_08

~georgiapark

~BlackRose_001

~izzmexxi

~encitaeyang

~11ninja

Too lazy to type upvotes~ hohoho, but next chapter I will definetly feature them so please upvote (: 

P.S. I have 99 subbies as of right now so please subscribe if you don't mind~

  

I'm sure many of you have seen this around tumblr, haha

gif not mine, credits to owner.