Pleasant Day

My Oppa's a Gangster!

 

"Really? She looks pretty normal to me..," Chen stared over curiously. 

"Oh yeah, she's definetly a man. I mean, last year she had the biggest jaws ever! Plus she didn't have s or , but look at her now. BAM! They're all you can see," You jammed two pieces of kimchi, a spoon of rice, and then gulped down some orange juice. 

The Exo-M members stared at the lunch lady in wonder. 

"Jeez, woman, how much can you stuff in that black hole?" Kris threw you a napkin with a horrified face. 

You pushed all the food in your mouth down your throat and gave a loud burp,"Hey, I appreciate my food." You took the napkin and sloppily wiped your plump lips. 

Kris stopped himself from unconsciously staring at you and cleared his throat. 

"Hey, noona?" You gave a grunt in reply,"Who are the girls over at that table. They look like they want to eat Kris hyung.. I'm scared," Tao scooted back in fear. 

You looked behind your shoulder to find a hand full of females with T-Shirts with either I<3KRIS on it or his face imprinted on it with hearts around it(How they hell do they even get those?). 

"Oh, them? They're just Kris's fan girls. Yeah, technically, you can say they're hungry for Kris," You snickered. Kris gave you a know-it-all look and kicked you under the table.

You gave him a playful look in return,"Oh, sorry, your majesty. I didn't mean to upset you or anything," You sarcastically remarked. 

He rolled his eyes. Luhan observed you guys from his seat next to Xiumin. *Looks like they're pretty close.. a little too close. Since when has Duizhang ever been interested in personal relationships? Not to mention with a mere school girl.*

You got back to your cafeteria tour. "Those are your average everyday nerds and geeks over there. It's actually a surprise they're in here today. It's rare they ever come in the cafeteria, they're usually doing math problems inside the classrooms."

"Sounds like Luhan's type of people," Xiumin joked. Luhan thought for a moment,"Yeah. We might get along well."

Everyone laughed. "And those over there are the Emos and Goths. I've never actually seen them interact with anyone beyond their group. They're really quiet and no one really pays them attention," You gestured to the people with differently styled hair, dark heavy make-up, and black nails.

"Hey, Tao! One of them looks like you," Chen pointed out one that did slightly resemble Tao.

"Hmph, does not," Tao puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms.

You turned to see Jaekyung giving you a glare full of hatrid right at that moment. "And that.." You pointed to the small clique,"is the populars table. They aren't anybody's type of people. If you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone." *Well, in some cases, that is.*

All of a sudden, Jaekyung got up out of her seat along with her crew and strutted over seductively with her blouse's top two buttons ed and her fuschia pink studded heels. Yeah, Baek High doesn't have the most strict dress code if you haven't noticed.

"Hey, Hajin. Why don't you introduce us to your new friends?" Jaekyung commanded more than suggested. The other girls looked over the rest of Exo-M. You can see they were picking out their favorites in their mind. 

"Um, nah we're good. They're not really interested in the e type soo.. no thanks," You said with an eye smile. 

Kris muffled his laughter. He'll never admit it to anyone or even himself, but he felt tingly inside everytime you made rude/cute remarks like that.

Jaekyung let out a friendly laughter as if that was a joke,"Oh, Hajin! You're so funny!!" she then turned to Luhan, the cutest of them all. *She would flirt with him first.* You thought. 

"Hi, I'm Jaekyung. Hajin's friend," Jaekyung gave a plastic smile and slightly bent her knees while bowing.

Luhan, being the egghead, studied Hajin's expression towards Jaekyung carefully. He could tell they weren't on great terms, but he politely bowed his head in return,"Luhan," he shortly introduced.

"Oh, I know," she said while flipping her extensions,"Everyone's heard about you guys. You're the talk of the halls!"

"That's good to know," Xiumin awkwardly said, hoping to end it there, however Jaekyung insisted on continuing.

Jaekyung put a hand on her hip and her followers did the same, while you looked in disgust. *Can't even have a proper meal without these ruining my appetite.* You threw your spoon on the tray.

"And guys this handsome and cool deserve to sit with us,"Jaekyung pointed to the direction she came from,"Over at that table." She amiably smiled.

You looked at her in utter hatred. She's taken everything from you, and now she wants your only friends? Well, they weren't exactly your friends yet, but you were getting there. You sighed. Of course they're going to go over there. As much as you dispised the idea, Jaekyung was right. With their dashing looks, they deserve to sit at the popular table, not with you.

Lay contemplated,*Isn't that the table Hajin warned us about? I don't think it's a good idea to go over there-*   

"We're fine. Thanks," Kris bluntly replied in a firm tone and continued eating his food. You stared at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, come on! All my friends would love to meet you hotties!" she still dragged on. 

"We like it perfectly fine here with noona," Tao firmly said, as everyone silently agreed. You looked around the table and everyone was now ignoring Jaekyung, eating and minding their own business. It was the first time you sincerely smiled in a long time. 

*Aww, you guys..* 

Jaekyung stuttered, unsure of her next move,"W-Well, that's okay! Haha, just come by whenever you want!" she smiled and embarrassingly strutted away with her crew. 

"Yeah, we'll do that," Chen replied with a smile and as soon as she was gone, he continued,"which is NEVER."

You laughed and he gave you a cheeky grin. You looked at them,"You guys.. didn't have to do that. I'm not forcing you to stay with me, you can go over there if-" 

"You're not forcing us to, Hajin, but we want to stay here with you," Lay interrupted and reassured with a smile. A moment later he apologized for interrupting and you just burst into giggles at how adorable he was. 

"If you say so," You continued with your cafeteria tour in genuine happiness and everyone else ate and had fun along with you. 

Kris stared at you admiringly as you pointed around and laughed with everyone else. *Just have faith in us and stop putting yourself down, you idiot.* 

 

 

It was the end of the school day, meaning it was finally time to part with Exo-M. You slumped in disdain as they walked you out of the gate. 

"You want us to walk you home, noona?! I know wushu, I can protect you!" Tao started chopping the air, but Xiumin gave him a nudge in the stomach, warning him not to give away their identity. 

You giggled,"No, Tao, it's fine. I'm a big girl, I can walk myself home." 

"Not phsically," Kris pretended to cough,"Sorry, a cold must be coming up." You glared at him and kicked him in the shin, hard, then you turned around to Exo-M and gave them a cute, bright smile. 

"Thank you guys for the wonderful day!" You said and happily skipped off, then turned around once more,"And you guys better remember that cuz you won't see my smile or say thank you often," you pointed playfully.

Since BAP always had stuff to do afterschool, you guys couldn't walk home together so you had to go alone. 

You walked home- well, skipped home with a smile plastered on your face the whole time. Nor that old ajhussi who yells at you all the time or that bee's hive near the sidewalk could've brought your mood down, but then you remembered one particular thing. 

*Exo-M is still a mafia gang. Your brother's arch-nemisis at that.* Your smile disappeared and was replaced with a small, confused frown. *That whole thing could've been an act. Maybe they know I'm Yongguk's sister and just want to get close to me.. That's probably it. I shouldn't open myself to them so easily.* 

Then you thought it over again,*But what if they're actually nice people who have no idea who I am and just want to be my friends?* 

*But then again, who actually wants to be my friend??* 

*But they could be different!* 

*They're six freaking gorgeous gods, why would they want to befriend this girl?* 

You were so conflicted, you even took a brief stop at your childhood park and sat on the swings thinking to yourself. You did that flower-plucking thing for heaven's sake! 

*They want to be friends. They're tricking me. Friends. Not friends. Friends. Not friends. Friends. Not friends.* In the end, you plucked 5 flowers, 3 ending at friends and 2 ending at not friends. 

*Ugh, I'm so confused.* You decided to just go home, in your tired state. When you got home, All was silent until you went into your room and found daehyun playing Candy Crush on your bed. 

You set your backpack down on your desk chair,"Where is everyone?" you asked and jumped on the bed, laying beside him. He scooted over and made room for you. 

"They're at TS," He simply replied, distracted. 

"Then why are you here?" Your voice was muffled by the pillow your face was stuffed in. 

"I stayed to take you out for ice cream," Daehyun put his phone away to turn to you. 

You removed your face from the fluffy furniture and held your head up on one arm. "I'm really tired though," You pouted. 

Daehyun imitated your pout,"Aw, Hajin, please? I waited for you at home for half an hour, do you know how bored I was??" 

As much as you wanted to go with the sweet Daehyun, your legs were numb from all the running around with Exo-M.

"Sorry, maybe another time? I'm super sore," Your head dropped down onto the bed and your hair messily covered your face.

All you heard was silence until Daehyun delicately pushed away the hair invading your small face,"I have a solution," he smiled. 

 

You found yourself riding on Daehyun's back, walking around Myeongdong with a mint chocolate-chip flavored ice cream cone in hand. 

"Don't blame me if the ice cream melts on your head," You said and took a out of the creamy delicacy. 

Daehyun held is arms firmly under the back of your knees,"Hmm.. That's a risk I'm willing to take," He laughed. 

Your hands rested on the nape of his neck as you did your best not to strain him,"You know I'm practically gaining a pound with each step you take." 

"It's okay you're still light," He lied. You two browsed around the shopping malls for a bit, but it was kind of pointless since shopping was meant for girls, though you were obviously not interested in clothes and acessories. 

"I haven't ridden on your back since the 6th grade," You suddenly said. Both of you recollected the memory and smiled to yourselves. 

"Yeah, I remember," Daehyun reminiscenced the heart-warming past,"when that guy pushed you and you scraped your knee." 

You nodded,"Man, Yongguk beat the out of him. Moved schools right after that.. wonder what happened to him," you thought aloud. 

Both of you laughed as you walked down the main street. It was silent between you two for a minute, but the streets were still noisy as always in the populated city of Seoul. 

Many people walked past you, thinking you were a cute couple or something. Some looked at you in envy, and most only looked at how handsome Daehyun was. 

"Thanks for always being there for me, Daehyun," You rested your chin on his head. *I am just thanking too much today,* You sighed and closed your eyes, *Who cares. Let me just enjoy this moment.* 

Daehyun gulped, then chuckled,"Don't mention it, kid." 

You were peacefully resting on Daehyun's back when you heard a phone ring. It wasn't yours, so you figured it was Daehyun's. 

"Can you get that," He lifted you on his back. You reached into his shirt pocket, pressed answer, and held the phone up to his ear. 

"Yobeoseyo?" Daehyun answered. 

He abruptly stopped in his tracks and you could just tell that it was a 'business' call. 

"Where?? ....Okay... arasso, arasso. I got it.... Of course. Alright, later," Daehyun ended the call. He turned around and started back home. 

"Was that Yongguk?" You couldn't hear the conversation, but you would know your blood-brother's voice anywhere. 

"Yeah," He simply replied. You felt his arms tense as his pace sped up. It seemed like it was important so you didn't argue against it. 

"...Daehyun?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you tell me what that phone call was about?" 

He stayed silent, debating whether or not he should tell you top secret information. Yongguk even warmed him over the phone not to tell Hajin because it would just cause trouble. 

"Daehyun? Please?? I want to at least know where you guys will be.. in case anything happens to you guys.." 

The way your voice was distressed and caring made him melt,"..Fine, but don't tell your brother I told you." 

You held a thumbs up in front of his face. Daehyun was such a great guy to you, and he trusted you more than the rest of BAP. 

"Remember that other time when you got some information from Exo-M?" 

"Yeah, Xiumin." You confirmed. 

"Wow, I'm surprised you remember," Daehyun said and you cleared your throat, motioning him to continue.

"Well, TS looked into it and they got a way to find out more information about Exo-M's meet up. Turns out that they're going to meet up with JYP this Wednesday at a club quite faraway from here named Angel." You nodded.

"Angel is a club owned by SM, they own clubs all around Korea, but the real purpose of so many clubs is different meet up spots to go to. Our company's business is going really well nowadays, but SM is still the most powerful out there. They've even merged with a different company named Woollim." He realized he was getting off topic.

"So basically, the gang is going to see what's going on there and just hang around a bit. Yongguk is sick and tired of Exo-M, though it's company orders so we have no choice," he ended it.

"When are you guys going? Like what time- you know just so I have a heads up.."

"Around midnight," he replied. "Oh, I see," you nodded in understanding.

*I am so going to be there.*  

 


Yay! Updaaate!! Sorry, I was on vacation so I was unable to update for a while. Onto my subbies!

~CandyW9220   ~sfl2893  ~Xxdiyana17

~sugenlove  ~BubbleTeaRulez  ~Litoxcutie

~loveyoulikeyou  ~Juanimes  ~SaraBD ~skyromantica

~sooyoungbiggestfan  ~KittyKatz  ~sandpit_turtle

~DREEEE  ~Jessica09  ~-cherries  ~strawberryidol

~BangsBooThang  ~dayydreamer  ~xxailinxx

~dahlia_hart

Please comment~ If you have before, you'd know that I reply to every single one because that's just how much you guys mean to me. Thank you so much!

NEW Upvotes:

~encitaeyang

~lilyvue

gif spam in celebration of both of their comebacks~ yay!

gifs not mine, credits to owner.