Mission: Seduce Exo-M Part II

My Oppa's a Gangster!

    In a hurry, you whipped yourself around and sprinted the opposite direction. *Holy , it's Kris!! Oh my god, what is he doing here?!*

Kris paused for a moment, *Whait, was that who I think it was?* He turned around to confirm his thoughts, but you were long gone. *Hm, I could've sworn I heard her voice.* Indeed, your loud and annoying voice was pretty hard to miss.

He shook the thoughts of you out of his head as he refocused on the mission. "Xiumin," he called,"seen anything suspicious?"

Xiumin innocently shook his head, letting his guard down just a little bit since the duizhang was here. Kris frowned,"Luhan said Youngjae was somewhere in the back of the club."

"Youngjae's here??" Xiumin asked and scanned the crowd for the familiar face.

"Well, we're pretty sure it's him," Kris said.

You fumbled with the zipper as you quickly took the hearing device out and jammed it back in your ear,"Yah!! Yongguk, you guys! Is anyone there?!" You yelled into it in distress. 

Himchan was the first to reply,"Yeah, thanks for ditching us and suddenly coming back." 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, but I think I found one!" You hurridly said, looking back at the door to make sure he doesn't leave. You saw him talking to the tall guy, who you didn't want to believe was Kris. *It can't be Kris. Haha no, he's a minor and he wouldn't come to this kind of place anyway.* 

 "Okay, tell us what he looks like," Himchan replied, now with a more serious tone. 

You tried to remember his features,"Um- uhh, he's short! Light brown hair, uhh chubby cheeks!" 

Himchan confirmed your description,"Hey, guys! Hajin found Xiumin!!" Soon, you could hear background noises as the boys came and gathered. 

"Okay, is he the only one you found? He's not with anyone else??" Daehyun asked. 

*Should I tell them about Kris? It can't be him, right?? But he fits the description of the Exo-M leader perfectly!! Ugh, otoke?* 

"Uhh.. yeah," You replied with a guilty swallow. 

Yongguk gave you specific instructions,"Okay, Hajin, we'll commence our plan. This guy is the third command of Exo-M, Xiumin. Approach him and flirt. Flirt like your life depends on it!" 

"According to my research, it's scientifically proven that guys take interest in physical relationships. So play with his shirt and stuff. Then touch and feel his arm. Make sure to get up close," Youngjae advised. 

"Yeah, because this loser has no experience with the ladies, he has to research it," Jongup teased. 

You listened with utter disgust written all over your face. "Um, you actually expect me to do that? Like some kind of cheap e?" You asked. 

"Look, Hajin, you have to do this. I know it's weird, I'm not super crazy about having my sister run around in a tight dress all over our rivalry gang, but we need you to do this for us. We're all depending on you to fulfill this mission," Yongguk said. 

Zelo pitched in as well,"Yeah, noona!! If you don't do this we'll all fail," you could practically see his adorable pouting face. 

You heaved a sigh,"Well, when you put it that way.. fine." Cheering was heard and you just rolled your eyes at how playful and immature they were,"but all you ninconpoops owe me big time!" 

"Noona, saranghaeyo~!" You chuckled. "Um.. Yongguk, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Yongguk replied, surprised.

"That leader guy you were talking about.. the one with the orange hair whose tall?"

"Yeah, what about that bastard??"

You gulped at his response,"Um, what's his name?" You held your breathe.

"Kris." At that instance, your eyes widened a little and you froze. Every single body part, besides your heart, was stiffened. You knew what was coming, you knew it was him. You just didn't want to believe it. *Maybe he's just another guy who happens to have the same features and name?? Ugh, no. Stop fooling yourself, Hajin. Get a grip.*

"Why, is he there too?" Yongguk asked a bit too eagerly. 

"Huh? O-Oh, no. I'm just asking in case I run into him later." You smoothly lied.

He sounded disappointed after that, but managed to recover,"Okay, now go do your thing. I have faith in you, we all do."

*Kris is a mafia gang leader.* Was all you could think. After a moment of sinking in the information, you put on a straight face once again and proceeded to carry out your brother's plan.

You pulled your dress down a bit and strutted over the best of your abilities. *Good thing I'm wearing a load of make up.* You were relieved Kris wouldn't be able to recognize you.

"Hey, cutie," You put on a plastic smile and slung your elbow on Xiumin's shoulder,"What're you doing here when you should be having fun on the dance floor with me?" You made sure to raise your voice so it was high-pitched & Kris wouldn't hear your real voice and expose you.

"Good start, Hajin, keep going on," Jongup encouraged, of course you were the only one who could hear him and plus, the device was hidden behind your long hair.

You saw Kris giving you an appauled face for interrupting their conversation, and gave him a wink and lip bite, even though your whole system was telling you not to. 

"Sorry, babe, but I'm kind of busy. Maybe later," Xiumin returned the ual gesture in a polite way. 

Your elbow dropped and your fingers crawled their way down his arm, giving him shivers, and meeting with his warm hand. You held it in yours and pouted,"But oppa, can't you just buy me one drink? Please, oppa??" You whined and upped the aegyo level. 

You could hear Himchan pretending to barf and some snickers from the boys, but you didn't care.

Xiumin looked hopefully at Kris for approval and Kris rolled his eyes before saying,"Fine, go ahead. I'll watch the door for you. Be back soon though." 

After hearing that, Xiumin slung his arm over you,"Let's go, hon. I'll buy you something expensive," You were startled at his abruptness, though recovered and walked along his side, putting your arm around his waist as well. 

*This dirty scum. Are all guys like this? Jeez, men will fall for any with short skirts these days, won't they? Disgusting.*

Kris crossed his arms, *He's lucky I'm such a nice leader. We're supposed to be here on a mission, not running around with s with no self-respect.* He put his chin on his fist. *But that girl looks familiar. Have I seen her somewhere?*

Both of you reached the bar and Xiumin sat down first. You were about to sit beside him on the other sit, however a certain smart- told you to sit on his lap. 

You wanted to barf. There were no words to express how much you hated your life right now. Even with your opposing attitude, you managed to cover your distaste with a smile and happily sat on his lap.

Of course, he grinned and ordered you two drinks. You unwillingly wrapped your hands around his neck,"So what're you doing tonight?" 

Xiumin put his hand on the small of your back,"Oh, I'm just here with some friends. Hanging out, how about you?" And his hand went lower and lower as he spoke. 

"I'm just here by myself, looking for a good night," You smiled and flipped your hair, ignoring that tingling sensation on your lower back. 

"Oh, baby, if you're with me you'll have a great night," Xiumin laughed as the bar tender came with your drinks. You swirled the liqiour in the glass cup. 

You've never tried alcohol and every time you get near it, your brother snatches it away from you. Guess now's the time to try. 

"Hajin, don't you dare drink even a drop, you hear me?! Hajin? Yah!!" 

But it was too late. You took a little sip and as soon as the deed was done, you knew why your brother always kept it from you. It was bitter on your tongue and burned your throat. The taste was so revolting, you almost spit it into Xiumin's face, however you stopped yourself from doing so to avoid mission failure. 

*Now, how am I gonna get him to spill??* Suddenly, you had an idea. "Hey, oppa?" You got off of him and sat in the seat adjacent to him.

Xiumin tilted his head, and for that one second you thought he looked kinda cute, but you ignored your personal thoughts and emotions. 

"You want to have a drinking contest? I bet I can drink more than you," You arrogantly, though ever so sophisticatedly smirked. 

"Oh really?? You know, I'm known for having high alcohol tolerance," He cockily crossed his arms. 

"We'll see about that," you gave him a bittersweet smile and called the bar tender. You guys clanked your shot cups,"Ready?" Xiumin asked. 

Even though you really didn't want to drink anymore of this nasty substance, you nodded and both of you downed the cup. He poured you some more and both of you drank at the same time again. 

The third time around, you pointed behind him,"Oh look! I think there's uhh.. a lady running around on the dance floor!" 

He fell for it and turned around, while you quickly dumped the drink into your purse. *There was nothing in it anyway.* Even though Himchan bought that with his own money. *Sorry, purse.* 

"There's no lady," Xiumin said,"but I'd like to see you ." He winked. You ignored that last part. 

"Oh, haha. I thought there was, sorry, bad eye sight!" You sheepishly smiled. The next few rounds you also distracted him and poured the alcohol into your purse. It was 3 quarters filled when Xiumin finally gave in and was flat out drunk. 

"I'm.. gunna.. beat you..," Xiumin slurred with his eye lids half-open. Both of you clinked cups again and while he drank it, you poured it straight into your purse. 

"Good job, Hajin. You're doing well. Just a few more shots and he'll be dancing in the palms of your hand," Youngjae said. 

"Cuz I'M THE DRINKING KING!! I.. I'm the.. king," he chuckled and took two more shots. 

"Okay, Hajin. He's all yours," Daehyun motivated you to make him talk. 

You nodded and encouraged yourself as well,"Oh so.. I forgot what you said before, haha, why are you here again?" 

"To deal drugs.. haha.. did you know.. drugs make people high?? haha," he kept laughing. *As I suspected, he's the type to be honest when he's drunk. Zelo and Jongup are like that too.*

"Oh, so you must be in like a drug-dealing gang?" You tried to make it seem like casual conversation. 

"Uh... huh..," He poured another drink for himself. 

"From SM right?" 

"Yuuup.." 

"And.. what company are you meeting here?" 

"C-Cube," He hiccupped. 

"Is that the only company you're friendly with? Are there more??" 

"No, we're.. we're good with hmm.. let's see," He hiccupped again,"Starships, Woollim, and JYP." 

"Damn, that Jin Young.. I should've known JYP would betray us. Everyone there is untrustworthy and deceptive. Ask him about the product sales," Youngjae instructed. 

"So, how much are your drugs?" 

"Well.. the needles are 50$.. pills are 30$ for 3," Xiumin was cheek-smushed on the bar table now. 

"Are you going to have any more business meetings?" 

"We're gonna deal big with.. with.. JYP.. next week.." 

"What day? And what time??" You got closer to his face as you soaked in the juicy info, though Kris just had to swoop in and ruin everything. 

"Hey, what the hell did you do to him?!" Kris yelled and helped his friend up. You checked him out in that suit with his hair up and you had to admit; he looked extremely handsome. 

"He just drank too much! I couldn't stop him," You shrugged. Kris shook him and tried to wake Xiumin up, but he was beat. 

You were really enjoying looking at Kris at this moment. *He doesn't know who I am so might as well.*

"You look hot. We should go out sometime," You winked with a fake smile plastured on your artificial face.

Kris gave you a loathsome glare,"No thanks," You could sense his eyes burning through your skull.

"Oh, well. Your loss," You tucked your hair behind your ear and got ready to go. Kris's extraordinary eye sight caught that little black device in your ear and his eyes widened.  

The bar tender came to you,"Wait, miss! You didn't pay for your beverages!" 

You smirked,"Drinks on him," you pointed your thumb to Xiumin, who was laying on the table unconscious and Kris, who was still processing what he just saw in his mind. 

Before he could do anything, you walked out of the club and into the cool air and dark midnight sky. 

*Mission success.* 

 


Hope I didn't disappoint you guys too much. ): I really did try to write this chapter well, but I was in a hurry. *bows a thousand times* sorry!

Onto my subbies!!<33

~sabrina08

~Cherriesalwaysthere

~WithoutYou1

~Xyneon

~Sadlifeforeva

~chocolatefreak

~surfergirl101

~Anthos27

~foxykitty

~eawy_ge

~mariamae

~con366

~CuteButDorkyVirus

~nobodyisperfect

~Richelle_asian_freak

Wow, thanks so much. Please comment! I mean, what's the point of subscribing if you don't comment and support, right? 

NEW Upvotes:

~DuckbuttxxDolphin

~jamoua

~Cherriesalwaysthere

~chinGG996

I love you all! *throws flower petals on you* aish.. these dorks lol. Go watch Coffee Shop if you haven't yet!

Not mine credits to owner.