First Impression?

My Oppa's a Gangster!

   

     "SCREW EVERYTHING!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs on the roof of the playground. Children stared up at you in surprise and curiousity while mothers covered their kid's ears and gasped in astonishment.

You ignored their weird looks and just dangled your feet off of the rooftop. *No one even cares about me.*you thought, but deep inside, you knew that wasn't true. *Well.. besides my brother and the BAP oppas.*

You've been hanging out at your neighborhood park for a few minutes. You rushed out here as soon as you stormed out of school. You always come here when you're stressed or frustrated. 

With a heavy sigh, you took out your phone. *Who can I talk to..* Well, that was kind of an obvious one since there was only one person who was always there for you no matter what and protected you whenever. You dialed your brother's number and after 3 rings, he picked up.

"Yah! Why are you using your phone at school??" You heard the backround noise and you could tell he was in the cafeteria. There was chatter left and right, you didn't know when to talk. That wasn't a big deal since BAP was wildly popular at your school. 

All the fangirls loved and worshipped them, all the guys envied them, and the other five percent who didn't care at least respected them. Isn't it ironic how you're the complete opposite?

"I'm not at school."

"Where are you?!" He worridly shouted over the loud conversation. "Aye, shut up, Hajin's on the line!" You heard Jongup yell and everyone hushed. You could still hear some Pfft's and Whatever's from some girls.

"The park," You simply sighed. 

"Yah, Bang Hajin. Whatever happened, we can talk about it later, but you better get your back to school right now, arasso?" Yongguk growled,"I know you have lunch detention."

How did he know that? Oh, you had lunch detention almost every single day. The principle practically knows your whole school file by heart.

*And here I thought he would understand or at least take some time to discuss things. Guess I was wrong. It's not like he has time for me, anyway. He has his fanservice duties to attend to.*

"Fine, whatever, but I'm not going to lunch detention. Don't wanna get another lecture from that old gramps, Mr. Young," You hung up. 

At last, you jumped off the familiar roof, engraved with random doodles all by you. *I'll just take my sweet time.* You thought and slowly trudged back to the can you call school.

 

    Kris strutted into his new 6th period class, the top of his head almost touching the door frame. A young teacher with brown, curled locks was quietly working at her desk while students filed in after lunch. 

He cleared his throat purposely and the teacher looked up at him. Immediately, she recognized him as the new student from before, who came to her with his application. 

"Oh, hello, aren't you the student from this morning?" Ms. Jung warmly smiled.

Kris bowed,"Yes, nice to see you again." 

*Handsome AND has manners? This one's a keeper* she thought to herself. "You too, I'm Ms. Jung. Welcome to my class." She widely grinned, revealing her pearly white teeth.

The bell rang and all the students sat in their seats. 

"Class, I'd like you to meet our new student, Wu Yi Fan-" 

"Um, just call me Kris," Kris saluted to the class. 

Some of the girls' eyes almost popped out at first glance. *Who's this new eyecandy?* They were thrilled to have a new hottie in the school.

"Fine by me," Ms. Jung said,"You can sit over there!" She gestured to an open window seat. 

"But Ms. Jung, Hajin-sshi sits there," A student pointed out. Ms. Jung looked at the desk and sure enough, the table had a bunch of scribbles and doodles on it. *Yep, that's Hajin. Wonder where she is?* 

She looked at Kris,"Well, you can sit here for the day while I prepare you another open spot in the class later on," Ms. Jung smiled. Kris nodded obediantly and walked over to the filthy-looking desk. 

The girls swooned at his perfection as he walked past them while the boys glared daggers at this guy who just came in here and acted like he's "All that".

Kris had seen worse. He just dealt with the untidy desk and took out his textbook from under the chair, as Ms. Jung instructed the class on English Literature.

"Okay class, as you know, William Shakespear wrote Romeo and Juliet. Can anyone tell me what they think the meaning of this play-" 

Suddenly, the door beside her was violently kicked open. Out entered a short girl with brown straight hair and bangs who was chewing gum. Her uniform tie was crooked and chains hung from her belt that was over her plaid uniform skirt. She casually slung her backpack over her shoulder and walked in. 

"Sup, Ms. J," She dared to say as she walked in. 

"Fashionably late again, are you, Ms. Bang Hajin?" Instead of being angry or annoyed, Ms. Jung just excused the situation and went back to her teaching with a bright smile. You, of course didn't notice and just walked to your seat.

You slowly walked towards your table and found someone else in your seat. You loudly laid your backpack on the table in front of the person that was currently writing down notes. When he heard the slam of your backpack in front of his face, his pencil stopped moving and he looked up. 

"Do you need something?" Kris asked. 

You tapped your fingers on the hard-wood desk. "You're in my seat, buddy," You said, annoyed. 

Kris just looked up at your arrogant face and cocked his eyebrow,"Excuse me, but the teacher assigned me this seat for the day. So if you would just kindly-"

You slammed his textbook shut and glared at him,"I said you're. in. my. seat." 

*Who the hell is this little girl? If she knew who I was, she'd know not to mess with me.* But of course, he couldn't reveal his identity so he tried not to get up and shoot the girl in the head with his gun, stashed in his backpack.

"And I said I was assigned this seat, so please just find another seat," Kris said, but you still didn't budge, "Shoo," He waved you off. People were now starting to stare and listen in on the interesting conversation. Pfft, as if that'll make you leave. 

"Yah, I'm done trying to be nice-" 

"That was being nice? I wonder what you sound like angry, then," Kris scoffed and turned back to his notes. He now recognized you as the raging girl who ed up his locker.

*That's it.* 

"Just off, you little prick," You were getting angrier by the minute. *I've had a bad enough day without your help.* Ms. Jung came over, sensing a problem. "Kids, kids, can't you just settle this disagreement? Kris, can you please be a gentleman and scoot over a seat? Thank you."

You smirked,"Yeah, Kris."

He gave you a look first and then moved his belongings to the seat next to yours. *I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for the teacher.* 

You lazily flung yourself into the seat and tried your best to ignore his presence. *Hmph. Jerk.* Seriously, guy or girl, no one ever directly stood up against you like that, afraid to feel the wrath of your brothers if you were torat them out.

After about 10 minutes of sitting through a lecture and a powerpoint on Shakespear, Ms. Jung handed out a worksheet for you the class to fill out. You were trying your best to BS your way through the classwork or copy from near classmates, but you had a little trouble with that when all the girls were flirting with Kris.

"Oppa, do you need help? I can give you all the answers, I can even tutor you if you want!"

"Wow, oppa, your handwriting is sooo nice, can you teach me how to write like that?" 

Kris uncomfortably denied all the offers and did his work, though the girls kept bothering him. And you, in the process. Finally, you got pissed and yelled at them,"Goddamn, will you shut your trap? 'Oppa, oppa!' Ugh, don't make me barf," You stuck your tongue out in disgust. They cursed at you and went back to their seat. Kris also slightly felt impressed.

*Finally. ing deprived es, tch.*

Kris would thank you, but he didn't really want to talk to you since you would just either ignore him or make a rude comeback.

Though, that wasn't the end of your problems. Your and Kris's elbows would always bump into eachother while you were writing. Once in a while, your elbow would brush against his and vice versa. Kris was the one who got annoyed this time. 

"Can your elbow possibly be anymore irritating?" He hissed. 

You flipped your hair in his face while turning around,"It's not my fault I'm freaking left-handed! Deal with it, you giant," You retorted and went back to doing your work, flipping your hair in his face again. 

He winced and his eyebrows merged together to form a frown,"..At least I'm not short." 

Wrong move, Wufan, wrong move. 

*Ohhh, the nerve of this guy.* "Yah! You wanna take this outside?! I'll beat you to a ing pulp until you learn your lesson!" You stood up and yelled. Several students stared over at you guys. 

Kris let out a low chuckle which you found kind of y, but didn't think about it much at the moment,"You really think a tiny midget like you can fight me? Puh-lease. In your dreams, little girl." He said and finished a question on his worksheet.

"Don't call me that! Annoying prick..," You sat down angrily and the students disappointingly went back to their work with no juicy fight to watch. 

Both of you finished your assignment shortly after and sat down simultaniously. You glared at him while Kris held a small smirk on his face.

You put on your earplugs and the murmurs of your class washed away and was replaced with sweet classical music. It always calmed you down when you were mad. It was like the park, but it wasn't a physical place or thing. 

*This abnormal giant thinks he can just walk in here and talk to me like that?! He's new here and he has the guts to talk to me like that. Huh, if he knew who I was he probably wouldn't mess with me.* While in the seat beside her, Kris was thinking the same thing. 

*If this little girl knew who I was and what I was capable of, she wouldn't disrespect me like that. She's lucky I can't reveal my identity, or else I would've done something.. well, I wouldn't hit her or harm a girl.. but I'd do something, okay.* He looked up at the clock. There was still about 10 minutes left until the period ends. *Might as well get some work done.

Kris started filling out paperwork and agreement papers for his next deals and meet-ups. He kept it hidden in his backpack, of course. 

You were drifting off to sleep and your head was tilting more to the left as the seconds passed and your head almost hit the table when you jolted up. *Aish.. so hard to get some sleep nowadays.* You glanced over at Kris who was working on something, sneakily in his backpack. 

*Hmm, what's that..* You leaned in closer for a better look, but Kris shoved it back in his bag and securely zipped it up. "Mind your own business," He said and held it tightly against his toned chest. He pulled out his Iphone and casually played some games, trying to look more normal.

"I-I was!" You huffed and turned away. *What was that anyway.. So secretive..* You guys both did your own thing until the bell rang which signalled for the next period. 

"Finally, I get to seperate from you," You narrowed your eyes at him, then walked out of your classroom to go to the gym. Even though you were both dismissed from class, you still felt his presence behind you, looming over your small figure. You turned around.

"Yah! What the hell is your problem, are you stalking me?" You angrily accused. 

Kris rolled his eyes,"Don't flatter yourself. My class is that way too." He pointed. "Pfft, whatever,"you ended it there and continued walking. You made a left, then a right, and then walked up the stairs, though he was still on your trail. 

*Ugghh, don't tell me..* 

"Um.. what class do you have next?" You unsurely asked. 

"GYM. Why?" 

You face-palmed yourself. *Screw my life.*

 


Thank yous~

~ze_oshem_vampire

~LisbethRguezz

~GoHaerin

~Skulls

~princess_aewoo

~Kawaiicindy

~JongKeyIsyyy

~sugenlover12

~PikaSjOwls

~bapdaehyunnie

~violamusic

~KevinRa

~sammox318

Thanks for the upvotes as well!

~ajjaja

~Yerlie303

~Annur3JeKyuMin4ever2

~Eryka29

~luvyuh4evr

~Dinotabi

~ze_oshem_vampire

Keep the comments rolling, guys. Thanks so much, my supporters are greatly appreciated. And also.. DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! (:

Not mine, credits to owner.