Meeting Exo-M Part II

My Oppa's a Gangster!

 

     "Okay, class get into groups of 7," Ms. Jung said, seeing how there were 32 students in the classroom. You were busy snoring away in Dream Land to hear what she had just said. 

While everyone gathered in their groups, you were still napping. Ms. Jung walked over to you with a knowing smile,"Hajin, sweetie, let's get up and get in a group, arasso?" 

You slurred in your sleep a little bit before your head shot up, "JONAS BROTHERS!! ANGELINA MONROE!" Everyone stared at you and you returned to reality. 

"Uhh...," You were at loss for words and Ms. Jung just chuckled,"Get in a group, Hajin," she smiled and walked back to her desk. 

*Ugh, I hate group work. No one wants me anyway, might as well work alone.* You looked around and everyone was, of course, divided evenly. *See?* 

"Hajin noona!!" You looked around,"Hajin noona, over here!" You turned to look behind you and there Tao and Exo-M were looking hopefully at you. 

"We're missing a person! You want to join us, Hajin noona?" Tao hopefully looked at you as well as the others. This was the first time you saw any group of people- or even anyone individually- welcome you with their arms wide open. 

You hesitated for a bit, but decided you'd be better off alone,"Um, no thanks, I'm good. I'll only bring your guys' grades down anyway," You politely turned down Tao's offer. 

"Aw, Hajin you know you want to. Stop playing loner and just get in," Kris folded his arm, knowing you all too well. *I know she doesn't really want to be alone. She just doesn't trust them enough.* 

"It's alright," You half-heartedly smiled. Tao pouted and slumped back to the rest, however Chen appeared before you and your heart started doing that weird thing again. 

"Chen, it's really fine-" You started and backed away, but he gave you that oh so sweet look. 

"Please? We're short a person and we'd love for you to join us," He grinned with those glorious white teeth, his skin radiating in the light and his eyes pleading for you to come.

You looked at Luhan, his wide eyes full of hope. Lay, his dimples clearly visible and his face just screaming "Trust us", and Xiumin... uhh.. nevermind. 

Kris raised an eyebrow as if asking for a reply. You turned to Chen again and you broke. "Fine, fine, but if I fail you all it's not my fault. You dragged me into this," You pointed at them while they smiled with joy. *Wow. People happy to have me in their group? Never experienced that before.* 

"Yayy!! Hajin noona!" Tao hopped by your side and hugged your arm with a tight grip. 

"Ow, easy there, Tao," You said and his grip became a little looser. "Sorry noona, it's just that you're so adorable I want to hold onto you forever!" 

You rolled your eyes,"I'll just ignore how cheesy that was," You chuckled and everyone laughed along. You glanced over at Tao while he conversed with the rest of the group. 

In a way, he reminded you of Zelo. Their appearance have nothing alike, but they're both very adorable and cheesy. You looked down at your arm which was probably bruised by now, *And also very clingy* You thought with a serene smile. 

"Okay, since everyone's in their groups, let's get started," Ms. Jung announced,"Your group will choose a famous author and make a poster presentation based on them. The poster will have information about them such as their hobbies, what books or pieces they have written, and etc. The supplies for the poster are in the back cabinet. No fighting for them, and you have 45 minutes to complete the assignment. Good luck," Ms. Jung then sat back down. 

*Sounds easy enough.* You thought. "I'll get the poster," Lay volunteered. *Oh, how gentlemanly. I guess I'll get the supplies.* 

"I'll get the scissors!" Tao yelled and ran. 

"I got the construction paper!" Xiumin went the same direction.

"Markers!" Chen flew off.

"I'll get the glue," Luhan said,"You just sit tight, Hajin." He gave you a reassuring smile before heading towards the boys. 

*Wow* Was all you could think. *They are really well prepared.* You stared at Kris who was doing nothing, sitting on the desk nearby. 

"What about you? Aren't you gonna do anything, you lazy sack?" You asked.

He looked up from pointlessly examining his necklace,"Why should I? Everyone has things covered," He replied. 

"Pfft. You're so lazy and useless," You scoffed. 

"Well, I don't see you doing anything productive either," Kris retorted.

"I was told to 'sit tight' and plus, I'm a lady so nnnghh!" You stuck your tongue out at him and before he could say anything, Exo-M came back. 

*Well, I am the boss of Exo-M and future CEO of SM. I have more important things to attend to.* Kris thought to himself, mad that he didn't get the last word.

"Oh, that was fast," You smiled, watching Chen while Exo-M came back and set the supplies on the desk.

"Yeah, everyone backed away once we came.. I wonder why," Lay innocent scratched his head and shrugged. Wow he's such a pure cutie, not knowing how amazingly gorgeous they all are.

"Cuz we're awesome that's why," Xiumin puffed his chest and boasted.

You laughed,"Whatever. Let's start. Who are we doing the poster on? I don't know many authors so I don't think I'll be of any use, sorry.."

"Let's do it on that Stephanie Meyer lady who wrote Twilight! I like wolves," Tao suggested with a cheerful smile. Since it was the maknae's request, everyone nodded in approval.

Luhan took charge and commanded everyone to take out their phone,"Okay, the easiest way to get information quickly is this. Everyone search information on Stephanie Meyer on the internet on their phone so we can get different information from varieties of different sources quickly."

"Wait, but we're not aloud to use our phones in class," You said.

Luhan smiled,"I know."

You looked at all of them while they quickly got to researching and grinned,"I like you guys."

After you researched the information, you and Lay, who had the nicest writing, wrote down all the info in notes and bullets on the construction paper and Tao glued it onto the board.

"Ahh! Tao, you're getting glue all over me!" You giggled, but he still kept sqiurting glue everywhere. Seriously, EVERYWHERE. The floor, desks, and people around you were all covered.

Xiumin joined in on the fun, grabbed a bottle and got glue on your leg. "Oh, you little- I'm gonna get you!" You grabbed a bottle and chased Xiumin along with Tao.

He turned around and stuck his tongue out at you guys which made you run faster. You accidentally slipped on a mess of glue and fell backwards, but thankfully landing into husky, strong arms.

"Woah, be careful, Hajin," Chen raised you back up. You smiled and thanked him,"Now are you gonna help us chase down an annoying bun or what?" You offered him another glue bottle.

"Yeah, help us get Xiumin hyung!" Tao pitched in.

"Of course," He grinned,"Xiumin hyung wore my favorite underwear, time for revenge," You laughed and ran after Xiumin. Eventually you guys caught up with him.

"Aha! You're trapped!" Chen pointed the tip at Xiumin and he raised his hands up in surrender. Xiumin tried to fake giving up and sprint away, but Luhan and Lay appeared out of nowhere and held Xiumin down.

"5 against 1!! Let's get him!" You yelled and the five of you smeared the sticky substance all over Xiumin's uniform.

"Awh, I barely only wore this today!" Xiumin whined and tried to wipe the glue off his new uniform, only resulting in his hands getting caught up in the mess as well. 

"Hyung, you've worn all of our underwears and you even used my tooth brush once! You deserve our wrath," Lay said with a cute, devious face. 

You, Tao, and Chen laughed along while Luhan abruptly jumped on Xiumin's back. "Back to our headquarters!" Luhan pointed and commanded, playfully. 

"You guys are too cruel," Xiumin pouted and slumped to your group's original place in the classroom where Kris was. He was working on something and had a pencil in his hand. 

"Watcha working on, duizhang?" Tao asked. Kris held a finger up as a singal to wait, and everyone waited patiently over his shoulder for a bit before Kris set the pencil down on the table. 

"Behold," He held the piece of paper up,"My masterpiece." 

You and everyone stared at the drawing for a few seconds before you guys bursted out laughing. "Hyung, what is that, a donkey?!" Tao made fun of the thing.

You wiped a tear from your eye,"No no, it's definetly a hippo with wings," You held your stomach. 

"You guys can't see it??" 

"See what, a dying zebra??" Chen and the others laughed. 

"It's Stephanie Meyers! I drew it so we'd have some art and creativity on the poster," Kris said, honestly believing his drawing looked decent. 

"Oh, no we're not putting that on the bored," You said,"but I bet that trash can over there would happily accept your 'masterpiece'," You laughed. 

Kris genuinely seemed surprised. 

"Sorry, hyung, but she's right. That drawing is absolutely terrible," Lay set it straight. After a few more laughs and a disappointed Kris, the group finished up the assignment and presented it. 

For the first time, you were the center of attention in the classroom, but you didn't feel alone. You felt safe and secure, and most of all, yourself. You felt like you could just go up there and present your poster without a worry in your mind because if you messed up, there would be 6 other people who had your back. 

"Amazing presentation, you 7. A+, that was outstanding and your poster is chalk-full of good information! You may go back to your seat," Ms. Jung praised. 

You were the last one to go back to your seat and before you left the front of the room, you heard Ms. Jung whisper,"Good job, Hajin." 

You smiled in return, though nothing else. 

Throughout the rest of the boring presentations, you passed notes with Chen. Occasionally you would giggle or laugh out loud and people would stare at you, but you didn't care. 

*Hmm.. since she told me to put it in a trashcan...* Kris snuck his little drawing into your bag while you turned around to pass the piece of paper to Chen. 

Kris folded his arms, satisfied of his job well done. Even though he's only known you for a couple weeks, he was happy that you're happy. This is the first time he's ever seen you smile and laugh so much, and he was proud of himself for partially bringing that upon you. 

Fifth period ended, and the bell rang, which meant lunch.

Everyone prepared to leave to the cafeteria, though you usually left to get food at the convenience store and eat at your childhood park. Not this time though. 

"Hajin, you wanna have lunch with us?" Luhan asked with an amiable smile. You looked over at everyone and a bright grin crossed your face. 

"Actually, yeah. Yes, I do want to have lunch with you." 

"Yay!! I call the spot next to noona!" Tao held onto your arm and you guys walked out of the classroom together. 

Kris snuck over to your other free side while you were walking in the hall ways. "I thought you said you didn't like them," He said. 

"Well, I never said I didn't like them, just that I didn't have to be friends with them because we're friends," You corrected. 

"So you're saying that we're friends?" Kris asked with an eyebrow cocked up. 

"Pfft, you wish. It was just a slip of tongue," You secretly smiled. 

Kris grinned as well, seeing you smile,"Mmhmm. So what made you have a change of heart?" 

You thought for a while. *Just everything about them.* 

"Well, I guess they weren't as bad as I thought they were." 

Kris looked into the bag dangling off of your right shoulder. In there, he saw his drawing and unconsciously smiled to himself.  

"Noona, hurry up! Let's go or we won't get all the good food!" Tao yelled and pulled you along to join with the rest of Exo-M. *Yep. They aren't that bad.* 

"Coming, coming," You smiled and followed. 


I dunno, I guess I just felt like double updating because of the numerous support I've been getting. Thank you guys so much, really (:

~imaginesfreakk

~ellavan

~redbabo

~starphis

~KimmyBear

~P-Nat_24

~Sweettooth29

~ricebunny0330

~Toloveambwfanfics

~ilovezelo10

~roseyeah

~dayday10142

You guys have no Idea how much I put into my story, but you guys who support just makes it all worth it. Thank you, and I love you so much!

NEW Upvotes:

~ellavan

~ilovezelo10

gif not mine, credits to owner.