Trust

My Oppa's a Gangster!

    A week passed by as you and Kris still bickered and fought over the smallest of things. Even though you disregarded him most of the time, the rest of the school body didn't. Especially Kris's fangirls, they even created an I<3KRIS Fanclub. He was like a celebrity at school, just like the BAP boys.

Hot gossip spread like wildfire around the school about THE Bang Hajin, who didn't bother with anyone, and the new cute student at Baek High.

Rumours lingered in the halls about you and Kris being a couple, you guys living together and being secret lovers, who knows what else they assumed. You and Kris, however, weren't in on the juicy gossip and were oblivious about them despite how the whole school basically knew about you two.

It was hard to shoo away the rumours since, coincidentally, you practically had all your classes with him.

If the whole school knew about it, of course the most popular kingkas of the high school would know. The news spread to Yongguk as well as the others and he became uncomfortable every time it was mentioned around him.

One morning, before school, Yongguk blocked the door before you could leave the house. "What are you doing? We're gonna be late to school," You questioned.

Yongguk took a deep breathe,"Just sit down for a minute," he gestured to the seat at the dining table. You took a long hard look at his face and you could see his apologetic and regretful eyes.

"Um, alright," You decided to take a seat. *Wonder what's so important* you thought to yourself. Yongguk was rarely serious around you and BAP, so you figured it must've been important if he wanted to have a serious 'talk'.

Both of you sat parallel from eachother and it was deadly silent for a while before he spoke,"So I overheard some rumours about you yesterday," He cleared his throat.

You scoffed,"Huh, when aren't there stupid rumours about me?" Seriously, people have gossipped and hated you for ages, it's not any more different now than it was before.

"It's about..," He paused nervously, this was like a dad giving his daughter the ' Talk',"this Yi Fan guy."

"What about him?" you asked mindlessly.

"I heard you guys are getting pretty cozy together and I just-"

"Wait, what?? Me and Kris? PUAHAHAHA!! Are you kidding me?! I would never date such a loser!" You laughed to yourself while Yongguk just stayed unamused. You were laughing nonstop until your side actually hurt. *Date? HIM?? No ing way in hell will I EVER do that.*

He decided to stop beating around the bush and just come straight forward with it,"Hajin, you know you can't have friends, nonetheless a boyfriend. It's dangerous; you can't trust anybody these days." Yongguk stared at you earnestly.

You wiped a stray tear away and tried to steady your voice, "He's not my friend, alright? He's just some guy I know," You waved the topic away,"Come on, we'll seriously be late!" You looked at the clock before rushing out the door.

He sighed.*It always starts off that way.* "Okay, but remember, don't trust people too easily." He warned again.

"Yeah, yeah. Heard it all before," You said and walked out.

Ever since your brother formed his gang, he had warned you about the dangers of friends and/or trusting people. He had taught you that people were disloyal, untrustworthy disgraces to the human race. That's why you never had any friends and always pushed people away. No wonder everyone hated you. You always tried your best to be mean and rude to your classmates so they won't want to get close to you.

Yeah, it would get lonely sometimes, but you had the BAP boys and that's all you needed. They knew you were a softy inside and that you purposely disregarded people and acted badass to avoid having friends. They love you like their own sister and try to make up for you not being able to have parents or friends. For that, you owed them everything.

*You don't need friends, Hajin. No one wants to befriend you anyway.* You and your brother met up with the boys outside your house.

Oh, and to top it off, your neighbourhood was probably the worst and tiest in Seoul. All of the people who lived in it either did drugs, were alcoholics, or just straight out criminals. It was hard to find any decent people here. When you guys first moved in your brother had said,"See, Hajin? Everyone in this world is just like them. Filthy, conniving, disgusting people."

You guys walked to school together with BAP while goofing off as usual. "Dude, Lee Hyori is totally hot, what the hell are you talking about?" Jongup said.

Himchan rolled his eyes,"Look, man. Hyuna is the real deal, alright. s, , she's the whole package!"

"And Hyori doesn't have all that?" Jongup countered.

"Oh shut up, you dimwits," You smacked one and punched the other without even looking. 

Okay, back to where we were before. How'd you get into that neighbourhood, anyway? There's a loooong story that goes along with it.

Well, after your parents passed away, you and your brother were taken to an adoption center. Of course, they would feed you and allow play time, but the children there were absolutely horrible. 

Your brother didn't follow the rules very often and would be sent to the Time-out Corner most of the time and without your brother, you were pretty much defenseless since you were quiet young and vulnerable. You would be bullied and the other kids would neglect you. 

The girls didn't want to play barbie with you, boys would make fun of your hair and dresses, and your caretakers just straight out ignored you because of the abundence of kids they already had to take care of. Even so, you kept your hopes high because you still had your brother, who was the one and only family you could rely on.

Sooner or later, both of you ran away from that dreadful place. You were both so happy that you were free, however there was one problem; you didn't know where to go. With no money or food on your hands, you had no choice but to just roam the streets and beg for money.

One day, you reached a scary-looking neighborhood and a shadow was following behind you both. You frighteningly looked back to find a kind ajhussi who asked you where your parents were and where you belong. Yongguk just stared at them floor in shame while you looked up at the old man cluelessly. When none of you answered, he perfectly understood and gave you two shelter.

Too bad he lived in the crappiest, tiest place on earth. Still, you were grateful and lived in his house. The man even enrolled you two in school and payed for your clothing and meals. Disappointingly, he died shortly after you met him. 

Your brother then formed BAP. Then, you all were little kids so BAP stood for Bad People. BAP and you, occassionally, would go around doing labor like bagging at grocery stores, sweeping, or walking dogs to earn money to pay rent for the house. Who knew they would later on become an official gang who sold drugs and murdered people; and don't ask, it was for the money. 

You grew up pampered by your 'older brothers'. The little Hajin was very diverse from the present one. The old Hajin was extremely friendly and kind, a pushover some would stay. In the midst of middle school, boys were first learning and developing growing hormones; more and more would become erts. 

There was a game back then where guys would touch a girls' braests or bottom for fun, but of course the game came with the risk of a slap in the face. Some kids were talking about it one day when you walked by them, laughing along with your friends, innocently. 

"Hey, we should touch Hajin! She's too nice to say anything back so she would be the perfect target," Therefore all the guys aimed for you. It didn't help that you had a pretty nice for a middle-schooler. 

Boys would always harass you every chance they get and you would merely squeel or yelp, but nothing more. You didn't like it, though you didn't want t hurt anyone's feelings by yelling at them. Apparently, there was a boy stupid enough to continuously harass you. 

"Stop, please!" You begged, but he kept on playing with you, violating you in unwanted areas,"I said STOP!" You finally burst and kneed him in the private area. 

After that little incident, hohoho, gossip spread like wildfire! Your own friends were talking about how you were a violent and didn't even care to look at you anymore. 

One day you decided, since every saw you as a and talked behind your back, why not be one? From that day on, you really were mean and harsh to everyone around you. It only became worse as you gained more enemies, but you didn't care. You didn't need them anyway.

Now, you were used to the gossip, the hateful comments made about you in the hallways, the dark stares you earned from girls you passed by, everything was just normal to you. Your brother actually thought that was a good thing. "Now you won't have to worry about our secret," He patted your back,"You'll always have us though. Your BAP boys."

Yeah, it's a long story, but basically. You weren't the Hajin everyone knew before. Now you know how to protect yourself and you've been through enough to know that you can't rely on anybody but yourself. In this world of fakes and wanna-bes, you have to assume that everyone is stupid and simple-minded, or else you will actually become similar.

"Hajin? Hajin???" Daehyun gently waved his hand in front of your face.

"Do you think she's alive? Noona!!" Zelo called.

You finally snapped out of your long and dreadful flashback. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?"

"Jeez, looks like you were checking that guy out over there for a WHILE," Yongguk shook his head.

"OooOOooh, Hajin, I didn't know you were so naughty~ Grown up now, are we?" Jongup teased.

You glared at him and the rest who were making googly-lovey-dovey-kissy faces. "Oh shut up, all of you!" However, you couldn't help, but crack a smile. 

You felt Zelo's slender arm sling over your shoulders,"Ah, noona, we're only kidding. Your mind is too innocent," he noogied the top of your head and you swatted his hand away,"Tch, innocent my ." 

You mumbled things along the lines of 'I'll kick your you giant maknae' and 'if only I was taller than you..' 

"Although that guy was pretty decent looking.. I can imagine his face next to yours when you take a family picture with your 11-month-old son.." Zelo put a finger on his chin. 

"YAH!!" You threw his hand off you. He deviously laughed while hiding behind Youngjae who chuckled at your anger. *Not cool.* You huffed.

Just then, the phone rang. Zelo pulled out his galaxy and, by the hard look on their faces, you could tell it was the big boss. 

He handed it over to Yongguk. He then put it on speaker so all the boys could hear and spoke. "Hello, sir?" 

"Yes, have you done what I asked you?" You heard on the other line. 

"Yes, boss. Youngjae has gathered more information on Exo-M, but we have yet to know there whereabouts as of right now and Zelo has gotten in contact with Pledis, JYP, and YG who agreed to do business with us and be enemies with SM." 

You could hear the guy mumble and groan in approval before speaking,"Listen, BAP, I have a mission for you this upcoming Friday."

"Of course, sir, shoot," Himchan replied. 

"This Friday night at Wing Shot, a club in Gangnam, Exo-M has been confirmed to have a deal with one of the companies we're friendly with, Cube. I discussed some matters with the head over there and they agreed to ask a few questions for us, after I bribed them with some free drug samples and a few bucks. I need you to go over there and spy on them to see if you can discover any useful information they're hiding. I know that Lee Sooman put them up to something, I can feel it." 

"Easy peesy, we got your back, boss," Jongup assured. 

"However, it can't be one of you who goes there. Exo-M and SM already know who you guys are. We need someone who they will not recognize and can get close to them without being caught. If they see you there, they will know something is up for sure." 

"Alright, sir, we got it," Yongguk confirmed. 

"I will have someone send over the details later. I put my faith and trust in you, BAP, don't fail me now." 

"Yes, sir. Have a nice day," Daehyun said and the line went dead. 

We were near the front of the school gate by now when Youngjae suddenly asked,"So who's gonna spy on Exo-M tomorrow?" 

"Hm.. It needs to be someone we trust..," Himchan merged his eyebrows together.

"Someone who they don't know and won't get caught," Zelo added. 

"And someone who can get close to them, without being to obvious.. sneaky and smart, sneaky and smart," Jongup thought aloud. 

"But who?" Yongguk wondered to no one in particular. After a few seconds of hard, concentrated thought, all the guys' eyes were directed towards one person; you. 

You felt the 12 pairs of eyes on you and almost choked on your saliva. "M-Me?!" Daehyun nodded and put his hands on either side of your shoulders. 

"We trust you enough, SM obviously won't have a slight clue of who you are so they won't be suspicious, and you're pretty smart," Daehyun reasoned. 

"Ahem smart my Ahem," Himchan pretended to cough and you gave him a murderous look. 

"But how am I gonna spy on them?! I don't know how to do that!" You defended yourself. 

Youngjae slowly stepped towards you with a smirk on his face,"I have an idea," every one looked at the genius hopefully,"you'll seduce them."

 


 

Hey, guys! Long time no update, I'm super sorry ): My computer was just being uncooperative and didn't work at all, however everything is settled now so expect more updates! Hope this chapter makes up for my absence~

~christymusic

~violin852

~DuckbuttxxDolphin

~Luna98

~emmaline

~ailisu

~awesomeland

~sooyun_08

~georgiapark

~BlackRose001

Comments and upvotes as well as subscriptions would be much appreciated to get me back on track again~ thank you for the continuous support<3 

Not my gif, credits to owner.