Meeting Exo-M Part I

My Oppa's a Gangster!

 

The weekend ended and it was Monday again, which meant school, which meant seeing Kris. 

It was going to be pretty hard to avoid him since you had homeroom together. You slipped on your school uniform, making sure to wear it rebelliously; not tucking in your blouse, hanging your tie loose, and adding extra chains to your belt. 

*Ugh, I wonder how I'm gonna face him now. He's a gang leader for crying out loud! If I'd known he could murder me in 2 seconds flat I wouldn't have been so mean to him all the time.. Okay, I would have, but not as much.*

But then again, your brother was also a gang leader and you weren't scared of them. *Well, it's different with BAP! They're like my brothers.. Aish, whatever. This is confusing.* 

Without a choice, you dragged your old, torn leather bag to the living room to find 6 losers messing around the dining table. 

"It's about time! I thought you were taking a massive dump or something. Jeez, Hajin," Himchan teased you early in the morning. 

You glared at him,"Not in the mood, you old hag." You proceeded to the kitchen and grabbed some toast, stuffing as much into your mouth as possible.

"Woah, whatt's gotten into you this morning, Ms. Grumpy Pants?" Jongup and Zelo imitated your annoyed face while Daehyun wiped the bread crumbs on your mouth with his thumb. 

*Oh nothing, I just found out the only person I actually socialize with in school is a mafia gang leader who sells drugs and goes to clubs, oh! And did I mention he's in Exo-M, the gang all of you have burning hatred for? Yup, absolutely nothing happened.*

"Shut up, guys, she's just having a bad morning. Some orange juice will make it better," Daehyun defended you and handed you a cute mug with little duckies and hearts on it. 

*Thank you, lord, for giving me this angel who is Daehyun.* You happily took the cup and downed the OJ in one gulp.

"Alright, let's go, guys," Yongguk came out of the bathroom while fixing his tie. 

Youngjae, Zelo, Daehyun, Jongup, and Himchan went out the door first. 

*Guess she wasn't the only one taking a dump," Himchan whispered into Jongups ear. 

 

 

When you walked into the school hallways, anxiety washed over you as you were eager to see Kris. *Will he remember me? Will he kill me if I tell anyone?? Ugh, this bastard. I don't know what he'll do to me!!* 

You were nervous as you approached your locker which was RIGHT NEXT to Kris's locker, 319. As you came nearer, you saw that Kris wasn't alone, which he was normally. 

*The hell? Kris doesn't have friends. Well, he has fangirls, but they usually come later on.* You came and opened your locker, jamming your things in there as fast as you could and speed-walked away quickly, but Kris was fast and called out your name.

"Yah, Bang Hajin! Come here," Kris called in his normal voice, though a little louder than usual. You froze. *HOLY , HE KNOWS. HE KNOOOOWS, I'M GONNA DIE. AJFHUIRGHNLKL!!*

You slowly turned around and stiffly walked over to Kris and his 'friends'. "Y-Yes?" You quietly asked. 

"What's up with you this morning? You're so stiff. Didn't have a very nice dump?" Kris asked. *Why does everyone think I had a dump today?!* 

"N-No, I just.. I feel tired sooo I should probably go rest in the classroom! See you later, bye!" You turned to go, but Kris quickly caught your wrist. 

"Hey, hold on," *UGGH, WHAT DOES HE WANT NOW?*,"I just want to introduce you to my friends." 

You wear pleasantly surprised and recovered your cool posture. You cleared your throat,"Pfft. Friends? Since when did you have any?" 

*Now that's the Hajin I know.* Kris secretly thought and hid a smile. 

"These are my old friends from my old school. We were all planning to come here, I just came first," Kris said. You were slightly disappointed for some reason. You just thought he was like you; cold and distant to others. You thought both of you didn't have any friends and that made you kinda like him. 

"Oh.. I see," You just nodded. 

"Okay, this is Luhan. I've known him the longest and we're like brothers," The guy with the big eyes gave you a small bow and you awkwardly bowed back. Being polite wasn't really your thing. While you did so, Kris snickered at you and you sent him a cold death glare, saying "Shut up" with your eyes.

You remembered this guy from Youngjae's description. He was supposed to be the smart and pretty one. You looked at his small face. *Wow he's prettier than me.*

Another jumped in front of you so abruptly that you jumped back a bit. "Don't let his looks fool you, Luhan hyung is the oldest of all of us besides Xiumin hyung. I'm Tao, the cute maknae!" He gave you a 90 degree bow and some aegyo gestures. 

Black hair. Black eyes. Black nails. This guy didn't really strike you as the cute type. Wait, Tao? Wasn't this the scary kungfu guy that BAP's scared of? 

You burst into laughter,"PUAHAHA!!!" This caused Tao to adorably pout. You realized how your laughing must've came out and quickly regained consciousness,"Oh, I wasn't laughing at y-"

"Is it because of my uniform? I know it's ugly, I wish I could wear it like you!! You look so cool, noona! Like a badass rocker chick from an American movie! You're so hot, like wow! I want to be cool like you, but duizhang made me wear it like this," He once again pouted. 

There was something about his face that was so pure and innocent, even though he was scary at first glance. "Duizhang..? What's that?" 

"It means leader," Another one cut in,"Hi, I'm Yixing. Everyone calls me Lay, though, you're welcome to if you want." You bowed with a sweet smile. There was nothing special about this guy, really. He looked like a typical asian guy, however his dimples and friendliness you right in. 

"Um, hi, nice to meet you.. Lay," You half-smiled. Hey, don't blame you, smiling isn't your thing either. 

Behind Lay was the most adorable thing ever. He caught you looking over at him and decided it was his turn to introduce himself.

"Hey, I'm Chen," He took your hand and kissed it. *Oh my god.* Your heart skipped a beat, "Pleasure to meet you." He gave you an eye-candy smile. This guy was just too much. You felt like fainting right there and then. You couldn't help but notice his finely structured jawline and dazzling eyes. You could stare into them all day if you had the choice.

"Just ignore him. He's quiet the flirt," a familiar one interrupted your daze,"I'm Xiumin. Oldest member of our group." Xiumin smiled. Suddenly, his smile slowly disappeared and he looked confused.

"Wait.. have I met you before?" He asked, carefully scanning your face.

"N-No!! This is our first time meeting, haha, why would you ask that?" You answered too quickly. *Smooth, Hajin.* You inwardly rolled your eyes, *Oh, shut up, conscience.*

Xiumin returned to his previous stance,"Oh, sorry. You just look really familiar."

"U-Uh, it's okay. Well, it was nice meeting you all. Hope to see you later, bye," You walked away.

"We all have the same class, silly," Kris said.

*ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!*

 

 

It wasn't a surprise that all the girls in class practically were choked by satan and died after Exo-M introduced themselves in front of the class. It wasn't a big whopper that all the guys glared at them with envious eyes, either.

"Ugh, these es are giving me a headache. It was bad enough already when YOU came," You continuously bumped your head on the table.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm a walking god," Kris said and worked on the class assignment. You rolled your eyes.

"Conceited much?"

"Just the truth," He shrugged. *Annoying conceited prick.* After a few minutes of doing nothing in the complete silence of the classroom, you looked over Kris's shoulder and started copying his work. Once he noticed you plagiarising his work, Kris moved the paper away from you.

"Do your own work," He whispered.

You scooted your chair closer to him,"Well I'm not the smartest cookie if you haven't noticed!" You whispered back.

"Oh, I've noticed," Kris scooted away from you again,"At least try to do something useful."

You moved so close to him that you two's shoulders were touching, but you guys were too busy arguing to notice,"I'm copying you! Copying you equals A+ and A+ equals useful," You said and jotted down an answer.

"Go copy off of Luhan or something! He's right behind you and he's pretty smart," Kris scooted a bit further.

You sighed,"You know, just because they're your friends doesn't mean I'm going to be their friends or even be nice to them."

He turned to you,"You know just because you hate people, doesn't exactly mean you'll hate them. They just have this feeling. Like when you're with them, you're safe.. and they just grow on you.. and sooner or later, you come to love them. Alot." Kris was talking to himself more than you now.

*Yeah.. I know that feeling.* "Whatever. Now let me copy your paper," You scooted closer.

"I said No!!" He looked you in the eyes.

"Just give me the damn paper!"

You two looked straight into eachother's eyes, nose-to-nose. You intensely looked into his caramel eyes and melted at the sight of his perfection.

*I never realized how nice they were..* You finally noticed that both of you were too close to eachother. You yelped and jumped back, which unfortunately caused you to fall with a loud thud.

Everyone in the class looked at you. "Th-There was a spider.. hehe..," Everyone got back to their work and you quickly sat back in your seat.

Kris tried to contain his laughter while covering his mouth with his giant hand. You loaded a hard punch to his shoulder,"Look what you did, you gigantic freak," You whispered.

"How was this my fault?"

"You didn't let me copy your paper!" Kris rolled his eyes at your ridiculous reasoning. 

"Fine. Here," He tossed you the paper and pulled out his ipod. *Finally.* You happily started copying. 

*Wait, what the ? Marilyn Monroe? Angelina Jolie? Jonas Brothers?? These aren't the answers!!* You glared at Kris while he merrily closed eyes and played his music with a smile on his face. 

*Kris, you douche bag!*


 

Double Update so continue on (: ===>