I'll Take You On

My Oppa's a Gangster!

     

     Some of the stuck-up snobs with giant hair and caked faces were snickering and giggling at you as you walked past them and to your P.E. Locker. For what? You had no idea of, but you were sure as hell it wasn't a good thing.

You stopped in your tracks to glare at them and they immediately shut up, though still held an arrogant smirk. "Yah, what's so funny? That your fake s are uneven or that you can't even aim your lipstick onto your lips?" You scoffed as the girls stared down at their s and checked their faces in the mirror.

Satisfied, you proceeded to your locker. Behind you, Jaekyung furiously slammed her locker shut,"You're not all that, Bang Hajin!!" She huffed. Her followers agreed and supported her, though were still too scared to directly say anything to you. 

*Whatever.* They continued gossiping and making up lies about you. You were going to go over there and punch one of them in the face, ruining their nose jobs, but you decided against it. Moments passed and you found yourself outside on the P.E. field, alone of course. 

Students were having casual chatter amongst themselves while you just sat by the trashcan, playing with some grass. Eventually, the coach came out and everyone got on their rolecall numbers. 

"Okay everyone, choose a partner to do stretches with. You have 5 minutes and we'll start playing basketball!" He blew his whistle and students scattered to find their friends. No one dared approach you, even if they didn't have partners and were the last ones picked. 

*I don't need a partner to do stretches with.* You thought and started doing toe-touches and quad stretches. 

Kris, on the other hand, who wasn't having trouble finding a partner at all spotted you in the far corner of the field and observed you. *Why's she all alone? Doesn't she have a partner?* Kris thought over the previous encounter you guys had. *Well, can't blame anyone for not wanting to go near her.* 

After having a debate with himself, he finally decided to approach you. Kris slyly slipped out of the mush-pot full of girls and apologized,"Sorry, girls, but I already have a partner. Maybe next time," He said and walked over to you. 

"What?? But me and oppa were meant to be together," Eunji sadly pouted and her friends comforted her. 

Hwa Mi patted her friends' back,"It's ok, Eunnie. Whoever his partner is, I'm sure it's just one of his new guy friends tha-" Her eyes almost popped out of its sockets when she saw Kris striding over to where you were. "What the hell?! He's not going to be her partner is he?!?!" 

You were reaching for your toes, which you could never touch no matter how hard you tried, when a shadow loomed over you. *Who's this? Don't tell me someone actually wants to be my partner.* You thought in disbelief and straightened up. 

What you saw surprised you. It was the new student. *What's this guys name again? Ken?* His hands were dug in his pockets of his P.E. shorts and he looked slim, but still masculine. You hated to admit it, but... this guy was just effortlessly hot. 

Kris saw you eyeing him from head to toe and smirked,"If you're done checking me out, can we-" 

"Wh-what?! Checking you out? PFFFT, Was not," You tried to casually shrug it away, however your response was way too predictable,"What do you want anyway? Just leave me alone, you annoying prick." 

"You have such a way of talking to people. It touches me," He sarcasticly said and put a hand over his heart,"And I just wanted to ask if.. you have a partner..," He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. 

You stared at him in confusion,"You want to be partners.. with me?" You tilted your head to look behind him, and sure enough there were piles of fangirls drooling over the mere sight of him,"Doesn't look like you have any trouble finding a partner. Go find someone else, I'm not interested." 

Stretching your arms, you turned and walked away from him.

"Doesn't seem like you have a partner either." 

You could practically see him smirk behind those light blonde bangs. "Look, prick, I said I don't need a partner so piss off!" You blew a rasberry and walked the opposite way.

Somehow, Kris found pleasure in making you angry. He didn't know what it was that sparked him to do so, but he found it amusing whenever you spewed venom at him and called him an annoying prick. 

Soon, the five minutes was up and the coach called out the basketball teams. It was co-ed basketball today. Everyone was assigned a team and seperated towards the basketball courts. 

"Dude, we have a total advantage with Kris on our team!" 

"Yeah, totally!!" The guys cheered while Kris kept his cool and followed them to their court. What his team didn't know was that they were unfortunate enough to have you on the opposing team. 

You cracked your knuckles and your neck, still while dribbling the ball. "I'm fired up!! Let's do this," You said and met them at the jump circle. Usually the boys would hog the ball while the girls just hung back and chatted with their friends, however you were different. Unlike the girls who lagged behind and didn't even touch the ball(because it would dirty their hands and ruin their manicures), you were the one seen with the ball most. 

Math and Language Arts you hated and Science wasn't your thing, but when it comes to phsyical sports, that's your strong point.

"Oh , they have Hajin!"

"Dammnit, why'd coach put her on their team?! Now we're gonna lose for sure!"

Kris cocked an eyebrow, *Either these guys   or she is really good.* He thought as he saw his teammates' trembling hands and rotated his neck. *We'll just have to see about that.*

*Hah, mercy and fear. Music to my ears.* You deviously smiled.

"Alright, who's gonna jump for the ball?!" Of course the other team chose Kris. *Figures.* "Ok, who wants to jump for our team?" You stared at your team in disappointment. *Why'd I have to get paired up with them?* 

Your team was 70% girls who were checking their nails and chatting amongst eachother, not even bothering to listen to you while there were 2 wimps who looked like they were scared of their own shadow. 

*Guess I'll have to do it.* You and Kris met at the circle and faced eachother. You gave him a hard scowl. 

"We meet again, short stack," He looked down at you and smirked. *I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face, just you watch.* 

"Hey, I might be short, but I jump high," You retorted. 

Kris chuckled,"Whatever," he casually said. The ball was thrown into the air and, as predicted, Kris snatched the ball before you could even reached it and he ran down the court to his side and made a shot. 

You gave him an incredulous look. *W-What the hell?! That was so fast!* You soon replaced your suprised expression with your game face. *I'm gonne take this giant down.* 

With your tiny body, you easily stole the ball away from other players while Kris effortlessly strided through the court with his long, slender legs. The other players had a hard time keeping up with you guys and eventually gave up. Now, it was more of a one on one with other people on the court as spectators.

Other people from different teams gathered as well. Mostly the girls, who came to cheer for their oppa. 

"Go, oppa!! You can beat that !" Hwa Mi shouted. 

"Yeah, Kris-oppa, fighting!!" Eun Ji watched him admiringly.

The game really spiced up when you 'accidentally' tripped Kris once and Kris repeatedly stole the ball from you 4 times in a row. Even the coach came over to watch the wild competition.

There was 2 minutes until the students had to go back in the locker rooms and change, and the score was 24 to 24. *This is it. I have to make this one.* You wiped a bead of sweat from your forehead and charged for your hoop. 

Both of you guys have been going at it for 45 minutes straight and Kris saw how tired you were. Watching your admirable determined gaze, he decided to let you have the shot. 

You raced towards the hoop and made the winning shot. Many people sighed in disappointment and a few walked away from the crowd. Some even booed before running away to the locker rooms. 

You panted heavily and put your hands on your knees. *I.. did it.. I beat the giant..* You were breathing hard as watched the people walk away. *All that matters is that I won and I'm proud of myself for that. Who cares what they think?* You smiled and wiped your sweaty forehead with your uniform sleeve. 

In front of you appeared a hand. "Good game," Kris said. You looked up at him. With the bright sun shining behind him, he looked like some sort of god. It looked as if he hadn't even sweated a drop while you were trying your best and giving it your all. *Well, good sportsmanship is important.* 

You took his hand and shook it. "Yeah, good game," You said while still panting. Following everyone else, you went inside to change.

*Hah! I beat him, I really beat him! That nincompoop thought he could go head on with me, huh?! I showed him!* You proudly thought to yourself. Behind your locker in the next row, you overheard a conversation.

"Kris oppa totally let her win, pfft," Jaekyung scoffed.  

"Yeah, he's just so nice and cool like that," Eun Ji agreed with the Queen Bee.

"He's such a gentleman!!" A follower mused.

*Let me win...?! He coudn't have, hmph. Well, come to think of it, when I made the last shot, all he did was stand there with his arms crossed..* You slammed your locker door shut and the people around you trembled. 

"KRIS, THAT !!!" 


 

Sorry for the late update, I had internet problems!

~swagster

~cybunny

~lalakuz

~tarppa

~chommii

~mahirah1999

~jamoua

~blurrr

~AIRA_bee

~MVShawol

Thank you for the continuous support, upvote pls^^ (your name will forever be in every chapter lol)

~ajjaja

~Yerlie303

~Annur3JeKyuMin4ever2

~Eryka29

~luvyuh4evr

~Dinotabi

~ze_oshem_vampire

Subscribe~ Comment~ Upvote~ Thank you!

Not mine, credits to owner.

~