Seoul

My Oppa's a Gangster!

   

     BAP walked into the unfamiliar dark room and sat down at the chairs adjacent to Exo-M. Each group knew the other well, their names, skills, and positions. 

The boys waited for their leader to sit down as a sign of approval before taking a seat themselves. The old chairs creeked as they sat.

Zelo nervously glanced at the other maknae sitting across from him on the single wooden table. His eyes were fierce and furoscious. He gulped. *What the hell? That's the maknae?! That bun over there looks more like a maknae than this guy!* He scratched his head and averted his gaze, but Tao was firm and looked directly at him without hesitation. 

The one who spoke first was none other than Exo-M's leader, Kris. 

"Welcome, BAP. How are you?" 

"Just give us the money and let's get this thing over with," Yongguk impatiently slammed the suitcase packed with drugs on the table. 

Lay abruptly stood up, but Kris held onto his arm. He sighed and, as calmly as he could, sat back down. "Our duizhang is being very polite to you, so we'd appreciate it if you show some respect." He growled. 

Yongguk just shrugged. Kris kept his cool, figuring that their arch-enemies would respond that way anyway. He snapped his fingers and Luhan immediately set the suitcase full of money on the table. 

Daehyun was about to reach out for the suitcase, but Luhan snatched it back. 

"Hey, what's the deal?" Daehyun frowned. 

"Open the suitcase first," He simply said. *This could be a trick. I'm not gonna give up all this money if they give us crap in return.*

*Smartass.* Youngjae mumbled in his thoughts. Yes, indeed, Luhan was the brains of Exo-M. 

Himchan, who was sitting besides the leader, grumpily unlatched the suitcase to reveal different assortments of pills. Chen stood up and inspected them. After a while, he nodded in approval. 

Luhan also revealed the money and slid the case over to the other side. Himchan took the case in his hands while Xiumin retrieved the drugs. The both looked over the items once more and clicked it closed. 

"Pleasure doing business with you," Kris said. Yongguk glared at him for a while. There was just something in his eyes that didn't match his expression. Yongguk didn't know what it was, but it was there. He just nodded and left. 

Both gangs were about to leave, though Yongguk spoke right before BAP walked out of the door,"Wait." 

All eyes were on him, anxious of what he would say. "Stay out of Seoul. There's only room for one gang, and that's us. Got it?" Yongguk announced without looking back even once. 

Exo-M slowly looked at Kris to see what his reaction was. His lips inched upwards just a little bit to form a small smirk. "Don't worry about it, Bang Yongguk," He then faced the opposite direction and walked out the door.

*I don't like the way my name sounds on his tongue.* Yongguk left quickly with BAP on his tail. Jongup snorted,"Did you hear the way he said our leader's name? Tch, 'don't worry about it'," He mocked as soon as they were out the door. 

"Yeah, like how do you even pronounce his name? Kreeeaase.. Kreeeyse..," Himchan tried to say his name and ended up with a thump on the head by Youngjae, telling him to shut up. 

"It's Kris, you moron," Youngjae said. Himchan repeated the name again, still not getting it right. Zelo facepalmed himself, *I thought you were supposed to be my wise hyung.. Even I can pronounce that and I'm in 9th grade!*

As they got ready to drive, Yongguk twisted the heavy skull ring around his middle finger. *Kris. A name I will never forget.* 

 

"Hello? Boss? Yes, we've done what you asked... Yeah, it's right here.. okay," Xiumin was about to hang up when the boss asked,"Hold on. Put Kris on the line." 

"Uhh, okay, but he's kind of busy with some stuff right now," *When is he not?* Xiumin finished in his mind. 

"He'll have time for this," Mr. Lee firmly said. Xiumin walked into Kris's office/bedroom and said, "Big boss wants to talk to you." 

Kris took the galaxy in his hands and held it up to his right ear,"Yes, Mr. Lee?" 

"Kris, I'm going to have to re-locate Exo-M."

He was befuddled,"But why, Sir? We're doing fine here, I assure you everything is-" 

"I know, Yifan, I know. As long as matters are in your hands, I know things are under control and handled," The boss man was the only one who ever called Kris by his real name,"However, trouble has come up and I need you to take your group somewhere else."

Damn. This was going to make things harder for him. He organized and planned everything in Incheon already, he can't just re-schedule everything! 

With a heavy sigh Kris came back to his senses,"Where to, Mr. Lee?" 

"Seoul." 

At the name of the famous, heavy-populated city Kris remembered back to Yongguk's words just an hour ago.

Stay out of Seoul.

"Why Seoul?"

"Well, as you know, our rival company, TS, is doing well nowadays. A bit too well. They've been stealing away our customers and taking our regular deals."

"So..?"

"I need you and the rest of Exo-M to spy on TS's main group, BAP. They're the ones who have been doing the best. I'm worried that if their success continues, they will steal all our customers. So I want you to stay close to them. Follow them, watch over them, and find out if they have any secrets. Then, we'll have some dirt on them and no one will want to come to TS anymore! Brilliant plan, isn't it, Yifan?"

Kris flinched at his own name again,"But Sir, with all due respect, we are an undercover gang, not lying, sneaky rats who follow people around. I will deal drugs for you, I will fight with guns and whatever other weapons, I will murder someone for you, but I will not sneak around like a dirty hood."

On the inside, Kris just didn't want to. He didn't like the idea at all. Murder and drug dealing wasn't all that fun and games, but Kris did not like to play dirty. He didn't want to cheat his way into things. You earn it or you leave it.

There was a sigh on the other line,"I had a feeling you would say that.. So I'm offering you a double-up on your monthly salary." 

Kris still wasn't convinced. Money wouldn't get him to lie and cheat. 

"Also, this is a chance to deal with other people. New people. Our company will have more business and this will do us good, Yifan. Just think of it as helping me out."

Nope. That didn't do it either. 

"Look, Kris," Finally he called him by his regular name,"I'm old, I must admit, and I'm not going to be around forever. I can't watch over this company any longer than I already have. You're my right-hand man, Kris. This company needs you. I'm going to retire soon and I want you to take over the company in my place as the CEO." 

Now, he was wide-eyed. He was getting the ultimate promotion of a lifetime. 

"By doing this mission, you're proving to me that you're capable of being in charge. This is the only chance I'm giving to you. It's your choice, Kris. Are you willing to take this oppurtunity?"

He swallowed. Was he? This was what he wanted right? This is what he's been working so hard for these past few years and now, he's finally offered the oppurtunity. It's not like he had any other goal throughout his whole life. This is his chance. 

"I'll.. I'll do it." 

 


 

 My awesome new subbies!

~aegyo_bom

~Annur3JeKyuMin4ever2

~MarianaRima

~Yeners

~amjtjahm33

~ttokijustine

~tinado58

~chinGG996

~Minhee1594

~jimin21

~ajjaja

Upvoters! Woot woot~

~ajjaja

~Yerlie303

~Annur3JeKyuMin4ever1

I appreciate your guys' love and support SO much, you mean alot to me. Happy Lunar New Year!! Hope you had a great one and got plenty of CHA-CHING$

COMMENT PLEASE, T____T NO ONE.. COMMENTS.. HUHUHUH..

*Sits alone in the corner and cries* OTL

But seriously, help a girl out and comment below! Subscriptions and upvotes are also much appreciated! <3

He is so beautiful.. Tell me he's not hot. Seriously, he's just so perfect, you can't possibly say he's not hot. If you do..

HAHA No, just kidding. 

He's still a y mofo

gifs not mine, credits to owner.