One Big Family

My Oppa's a Gangster!

   

     "Ugh, you're a real , you know that?" You shoved your brother out of the way and took over the pot, "Who doesn't know how to freaking wash rice? Pfft, call yourself a korean."

Yongguk pulled the pot in his direction and continued washing the soon-to-be-dinner, "Aye, I was doing fine until you showed up and started yelling in my ear. 'Do this, do that!'" He imitated your voice. 

"Hey, I don't sound like that!" You protested,"Hmph. Nincompoop."

"."

"What did you just call me?!" 

"Oh sorry, let me correct myself. I mean deaf ." 

Both of you quarrelled amongst eachother for the next few minutes over the sink, pushing and pulling the rice pot, and getting nothing done. 

"YAH!! We're ing starving over here! Hurry up you immature little kids!" Jongup yelled from the living room. The BAP boys were sprawled on the couch and floor, watching TV.

"Tch, he's the immature one.." You huffed.

"Noona, you can at Yongguk hyung all you want later, but can you hurry up and make the food? I'm hungry," Zelo pouted and rubbed his belly. 

"What?! Maknae, I'll kill you!!" You stomped over but stopped halfway because Zelo already ran out of sight and locked himself in his room in terror. 

Youngjae rolled his eyes while Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup continued watching TV, not at all fazed by this.

With a sigh, Yongguk finished washing the rice and put it in the machine to cook. "See, I do things fine without you yapping nonstop," He dried his hands on a towel and joined the rest of the gang. 

"You just mess up because you're in the presence of the Bang Hajin," You gave a queen bee hair flip and sat down at the table. 

Yongguk ignored your lame retort, "Yah, Himchan, aren't you suppose to be the one cooking?" 

"Yeah, umma," Jongup teased with a nudge. 

"Oh, shut up," Himchan kicked Jongup, "As a mother, I have so many responsibilities. Don't I get a break?"

 

All of you were at the dining table together, eating and bickering at the same time, like a big happy family. 

"Yah, maknae, pass the kimchi," You ordered with your mouth full. 

Frightened, He obediantly gave it to you. "Thanks," You accidentally spewed a piece of lettuce on the plate of Youngjae, who was sitting right next to you. 

"Aww, Hajin! That's gross!" He blew the little veggie, drenched in saliva, off his plate. 

You just shrugged and continued eating. "Hajin, you shouldn't eat with your mouth full, it's not lady-like," Daehyun scolded and wiped the side of your mouth with a napkin. 

"You try being lady-like surrounded by a bunch of pigs," Each of the members were stuffing their faces like there was no tomorrow. *And you say I'm gross.* You glanced over to Youngjae. He stuck a large wod of meat and lettuce in his mouth, making his cheeks puff up. 

*You disgusting chipmunk.* You rolled your eyes and continued to eat.

Honestly, you didn't have a problem with the way any of you ate. You all felt comfortable around eachother and just let loose. Besides, you've been with these dorks ever since elementary. Even though they can be annoying as hell and such boys at times, they always stuck by your side no matter what and would defend you in your time of need. 

A smile crept onto your face at the memory of the first time you met them.

 

6-year old Hajin was joyfully playing on the swing set when a group of tall boys, probably 2 years older than her approached and loomed over her frail figure.

"Well, well. Look what we have here. Sup, short stack?" The leader of the group poked her in the arm.

"Ow.." Hajin rubbed the spot where he had poked her, "that hurts.." 

The boys continued poking and shoving her until she fell off the swing and onto the floor. "Does that hurt? Huh? What're you gonna do about it?" 

*Otoke?* Innocent Hajin didn't know what to do at that time. She didn't know how to fight, how to reply, or how to defend herself. 

Suddenly, an even bigger shadow appeared behind the boys. "What the do you think you're doing?" A deep voice growled. Right away, Hajin knew who her savior was. 

"Oppa!" Tears welled up in her eyes and it took all her might to get up and run to her older brother. 

"Ah-ah. You're not going anywhere, maggot," The tallest one shoved her right back down. 

Yongguk pushed through the other boys and spun the fellow around, "Get your filthy hands off of my sister!" The boy just laughed. "Oh yeah? Who's gunna stop us, you? Pfft."

"We are," Someone said. The tall boy turned around,*Who said that?* A hard fist met with his right eye and he fell to the floor. 

"Aw, !" He rolled on the floor,"What are you waiting for?! Get them!!" His possy was hesitant, but soon attacked. All hell broke loose as 5 guys against 7 fought eachother. Hajin didn't know what to do and cried in the corner. *No.. I don't want oppa to fight because of me..* 

A reassuring hand rested on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I've got you," 8-year old Youngjae picked her up and carried her away from the violent scene. 

Hajin continued weeping, but hugged his neck, feeling safe in his arms. *Something about him.. makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.* 

As they were walking away, Hajin heard from behind her, "Don't touch our leader's sister!" She turned around and saw the older boys still fighting. 

"Yeah, she's a ing princess, got it?!" One of the handsome guys punched the bullies in the face. 

"You lay a hand on her and you're dead, you little ," Another boy even flip-kicked a guy and twisted his arm. *Woah..* You were amazed by his swift movements and skills, even though you were quiet frightened. 

*These boys.. are my brothers friends. They've never even met me and they're fighting for me like that?* You didn't feel scared anymore, knowing that these boys were protecting you and you never were for the next 9 years.

 

A phone rang, knocking you out of your train of thought. It was Daehyun. He was previously joking around with the other members, though his face was now dead serious.

"What's wrong, who is it?" You sensed the nervousness in his eyes and asked. 

He just got up out of his seat and walked to the backdoor, "I gotta take this. Be right back," and with that, he left. 

The BAP boys glanced at eachother and exchanged looks. "What's going on?" You asked curiously. It seemed like they all knew something that you didn't. 

"It's nothing. Just eat, Hajin," Himchan smiled and patted your head. *Okay, now I know something's up.* Nonetheless, you proceeded eating what little you had left in your bowl. 

Moments later, Daehyun came back in. He didn't sit down, but instead put on his coat as if he was going somewhere. 

"Guys, we have to go. It's.." He hesitated to say it.

"What? What is it?" Jongup asked, wrinkling his eyebrows. 

"It's.. Exo-M."

 


Big thanks to my first subscribers! 

~stessy_your_bestie

~aTotalKpopLover

~leslie143

~cupidzangel

~Yerlie303

~Eryka29

And also my first upvote! OMG!

~ajjaja

Your support is much appreciated! Thank you again & please comment, subscribe and upvote~<3

Not mine, credits to owner.