Stupid Jerk- Part 1

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The Bigbang members went to the club to party right after the numbers of their new albums sold in total had been released.

 

It was a great success!

 

Seungri, who loved partying the most, had suggested going to the club nearby to celebrate their success. They all agreed and headed there right after they had finished their work in hand at that time.

 

They were waiting for Jiyong to come out with the last sentence for the new song that he just composed. Youngbae, being his boyfriend, sat by him silently, giving him moral support just by sitting there.  He was not allowed to make any noise there, since the idea in Jiyong’s head would just disappear, if he got distracted. Youngbae was surfing the net with his phone, when suddenly he received a text from Seungri. He was shocked since he thought he had already the silent mode earlier before he stepped into the studio, but it rung.

 

~It says:

 

Bae hyung, is Jiyong hyung done? How long more? The three of us have been waiting for almost three hours! Stop being a considerate boyfriend one day and rush him, please hyung! And I just could not believe that you have so much patience while waiting for Jiyong hyung.

-

~Youngbae replied:

 

Sorry, it’s impossible for me to become one inconsiderate boyfriend just for you. –Wink- Anyway, he’s just left with one last sentence. Have some patience, maknae ah. 

-

 

Youngbae smiled and looked at Jiyong.  Jiyong was still too engross in thinking for that very last sentence that he could not hear Youngbae’s phone rang when Seungri sent him a text earlier on.  Youngbae then quickly his silent mode and continued surfing the net on his phone.

 

Youngbae smiled to himself when he saw Jiyong typing out the very last sentence of the song that he just composed. Youngbae waited for Jiyong to finish typing before he spoke.

 

Just when Jiyong press the ‘Enter’ key, Youngbae cheered, “ Finally you are done, baby. Maknae was getting annoyed. He said that you had kept them waiting for almost three hours. “

 

“Aish, he’s just being annoying. He just could not wait to see those hot girls in the club and party hard with them. “ Jiyong said, packing his stuffs. “ Anyway, thanks for waiting, baby.” Jiyong added, giving Youngbae a peck on the cheeks.

 

“ Yah, no problem, baby. Let’s quickly go down to the ‘waiting’ area to meet them. “ Youngbae said.

 

Jiyong nodded and pulled Youngbae up from the chair.

 

“ Let’s go, my lazy pig.” Jiyong said, while dragging Youngbae out the studio.

 

--

“ Yah, you guys are finally done!” TOP hyung exclaimed.

 

“ You are getting annoyed too?” Jiyong asked.

 

“ Nahh, I just losing my patience.” TOP hyung answered.

 

“ That’s totally the same thing, hyung!” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

TOP hyung laughed.

 

“Alright, stop joking around hyungs!” said Seungri, not being able to calm down.

 

“ Yah, Seungri, stop rushing us!” Daesung said.

 

“Sorry, Daesung hyung.” Seungri apologized and walked towards the lift lobby to wait for his hyungs.

 

Daesung nodded.

 

“ I guess, we really have to go now, hyungs. It’s getting late.” Daesung affirmed.

 

“ No worries, Da

Please log in to read the full chapter