Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Ha ha  ha ha ha". the producer laughs an evil woman laugh while stretching.

"Ok were in korea now what". Hanae says annoyed.

"No No no". Says the producer in english."You're suppose to speak korean ok".

"Fine".hanae says in korean.

                                           Korean-language and location

"Know what ". Hanae says.

"Good speak it well". The producer says happy.

"Can we just get this over with and when will we leave". Kim says questionally.

The producer replied."In two weeks".

The 2 big guys and Hanae screams."Two weeks".The producer says truthfully.

"Umm 2 big guys get out of our conversation your just here to watch over Hanae and that's the end of the conversation ok".The producer says eagerly.

"Ok sorry".The 2 big guys says afraid.

"Fine, where do we go".Hanae says bored.

"To the E-Entertainment". The producer says happily.

"Ok then lets go". hanae says.

So they took a cab and a few hours they are at the company.

"Ah where's the president of the entertainment". The producer says questioning.

The person replies."Are you guys in a meeting".

'Yeh".The producer replies.

"Ok right this way".The woman says.

So the woman helped them to the office of the president. Then someone walks out angrily.

"Who's that and why is he so angry. Ah he's looking at me."Kim says to herself.

The guy looked at her and eyed her and then bumped her shoulder and when pass her.

"Oh is he angry at me for something, oh rude guy".Hanae says to herself.

So the producer and hanae went into the office.

"Oh hello". The president says in english.

"Sit sit take a sit".The president starts talking in korean.

"Sorry about the guy who just walked out he's the guy Hanae is going to sing with".The president says.

"What". Hanae says screaming and standing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu