Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Stop just because we are alone doesn't mean were dating". Hanae says blushing.

"Ya are you stupid give me your hand so i can give you something". Woo says angrily.

"Oh". Hanae says disappointed.

"Here you go take it that can fill us up". Woo says.

"What is it". Hanae says.

"Are you stupid as you can see it's sleeping pills". Woo says angrily.

"How stupid do you think I am. I'm not taking it. And what do you mean it will fill us up". Hanae says screaming.

"You are so annoying well I'm taking it so goodnight". Woo says taking the pills and laying down and went into a deep sleep.

5 hours later.

"Aish I'm so stupid for jumping into the elevator'. Hanae says and looked at No Min Woo.

No min Woo is sweating frequently.

"What up with him. Ya No min Woo wake up". Hanae says scared.

Hanae taps him but he couldn't wake up.

"Wake up No Min Woo wake up". Hanae says while screaming and crying.

Hanae looks into her purse and brought a small towel out.

"Oh you didn't even tell nobody that you were sick". Hanae says crying.

Hanae pour her water bottle on the towel and sqeezed it and pat No Min Woo head.

"No Min Woo oh please wake up I won't argue with you anymore". Hanae says.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu