Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Why is it that you wanted to help me".Hanae asks No Min sister.

"Why doesn't really matter but, one reason is let's say that No Min Woo needs to take care of his own responsibility". No Min sister says as AZU and Hanae look at each other confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, son in law are you in Korea now". Hamae mom says to Hanae boyfriend.

"Yes, mother".Hanae boyfriend replies. "And I know for sure she'll won't be here any longer". He says as a whisper.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ok the first thing you need to do is to send a letter to No Min to come meet you somewhere". No MIn sister says.

"But what of he doesn't want to see me" Hanae says as she begins to make a sad face.

"Then I'll invite him. I'll pretend that it's an invitation to a party". No Min sister says.

"You know what. Just thinking of the President saying. I think I should keep this to myself". Hanae says nervously.

"Are you sure because I can help you. And you know he might love your baby. But I'm just saying". No Min sister says.

"Yes, I'm sure". Hanae says as No Min sister left.

"Ah, anyway he wouldn't accept it because it's Japanese. anyway I made an appointment to go to the doctor before coming to Korea let's go to the hospital". Hanae says as she looks around for AZU.

"Hey aren't you AZU in Japan". A man asks.

"Yeh, it's kinda embarrassing". AZU says blushing.

"Wow, for a Japanese your Korean is great." The man asks.

"You know what meet me at the hotel". Hanae screamed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ok, here's your ultrasound". The doctor says. "You may know if your baby is a girl or boy in the next 2 months". She says.

"Yeh, thank you". Hanae says and waves goodbye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Alright, now i need to go to get a taxi". Hanae says but was surprised when a random car just stop for her.

"Get in". The man says.

"No Min Woo". Hanae blurts his name full of suprise.

"Can you get in". No Min says losing his patience.

"Ah, yea." Hanae says as she hops into the car.

"You know. I apologize for what my president did". No Min says.

"Ah, it's ok. To tell you the truth. I'm relieved that I talked to him". Hanae says.

"Oh, so where are you living now". No Min asks Hanae.

"Oh, right over there". Hanae points to a hotel.

"Ok". No Min says as he drops Hanae off.

"Thank you. You've been nice and not acting like a bastard for once". Hanae says as she starts to laugh.

"Yah,". No min says then drives away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 

30 mins later.

"Hanae did you get the Ultrasound paper thing". AZU asks as soon as Hanae sits down.

"Yeh, it's right in my bag. Let me just get it". Hanae says as she begins to search her purse.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm bastard she says". No Min repeats in his head and starts to laugh. Then he turns to the left and spot something on the chair. "What's this". He says and takes a look. "Wait. Where have I seen this before". No Min says as he starts to get a flashback.

~Flashback~

"What's this". No MIn asks a girl.

"It's the picture to the baby". The girl replies.

"So I'm going to be the father". No Min questions.

"No sorry, No MIn the baby is Choi Shin". The girls starts to cry. As No Min starts to cry too.

~Flashback ends~

"Wait, this is a ultrasound paper. But why is it in my car. Wait, but why does Hanae have it". No Min says surprised.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wait Azu, I can't find it." Hanae says panicing. "Maybe, Maybe I left it at No Min Woo car". Hanae says as she swallows her spit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu