Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

'ah ignore her she doesn't know whats shes saying".The producer says while laughing a bit.

"Ya sit down and listen".The producer says to hanae while whispering.

Hanae sits down and fold her arms.

"Ha really , your not serious i can't do this is too much when i saw his eyes it looks like hatred is in his eyes".Hanae says to herself complaining.

"ok so it's a deal".The president says.

"Yeh, ". The producer says.

"Shall we go". hanae says unpatiently.

"Yes we may". The producer replies.

So they went out and closed the door.

"Producer I'm not doing it". Hanae says.

"why not". The producer says whining.

"Because.. Because he wants to kill me. i saw that anger in his eyes and he was looking at me he hates me". Hanae says complaining.

'Ya shh before the president hears you and you have to and you will end of discussion". The producer says angrily.

While walking away the producer says" Take a good sleep because work starts tommorrow". she says while laughing.

'Oh really". Hanae says to herself.

3 hours later Hanae looks around korea. And she saw something that reminds her of her family.

"Thats reason why me and my family hates korea. I hate korea and i will always will. Because of the Woo family I will hate them for the rest of my life. Those people are back stabbers and I will never ever agree with those people." Hanae says in an angrily voice.

She looks at the picture on the wall carefully. "This looks like ... No it can't be I'm going crazy. Hanae says.

Then someone comes and says. "Oh are you admiring the Woo's family".

"Yeh". Hanae says.

"Oh they are extremely rich mostly their son No Min Woo". The stranger says.

"Whose that". hanae asked.

"Oh you don't know he's the best singer in korea". The stranger says.

"Oh" Hanae says with suprise.

While the stranger walks away he says"Are you even korean since you don't know him".

The next day in the practice room.

"Ya act nice and don't be rude". The producer says.

"Yeh i won't". Hanae says.

"I'm here so let's get started". Says the singer while coming in.

"Tell him your name".The producer whispers to hanae.

"My name is hanae nice to meet you". Hanae says while bringing her hands out.

He looks at her hands and ignores it.

"What, he's completely rude". Hanae says to herself.

"Anyway my name is No Min Woo". he says.

"What". Hanae says screaming.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu