Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"No Min Woo wake up please don't do this oh ". Hanae says upset.

So Hanae bends down thinking about her favorite book and movie cinderella when she have to kiss the sleeping beauty but this time is a boy. Hanae whips her hair back and bends down for a kiss "Mmmmm" Hanae makes the noise while she is trying to kiss him. At last when Hanae was close to No Min Woo face his eyes opened and he suddenly stopped her by pushing her head backwards.

"What the hell are you doing and you are Japansse". No Min Woo says while he shiver and look at Hanae and turned around her not facing her. "What is up with you why are trying to kiss me you ert and you call me the ert. You know what you really disguise me for real. and you know what this should be doing with my law suit. Yea I'm bringing you to court and I'm not afraid". No min says annoyed by her and he turned around and Hanae kissed him while crying. 'W-w-w-w-w- what was t-t-t-that". No Min Woo says to Hanae confused thinking that she's crazy until...

"You scared me. Ha so you think this was a joke. Thinking of kissing you at first to wake you up. do you think I'm that crazy". Hanae says while tears was running down her face. 'Do you think waisting my first kiss on you was silly". Hanae says while No Min Woo was trying to atop her. "You you you really are sick and bastard . You you you". Hanae stops until No Min woo distracted her. By giving her kiss.

"Stop". No Min Woo says while inhaling and outhaling fast and couldn't breath. "What with the first kiss ert and speech does it look like I give a damn". No Min Woo says angrily. "Do you really want to get sack". No Min Woo says screaming and using his fist and banging it softly and hardly on his chest. "I hate girls like you. I never want to see that type of girl like you. You call me horrible but you're the worst." No Min Woo says with a fist looking at something to punch and kick. "Do you even know that I can't like people like you. I mean you're japanesse. You're like an abomination". No min Woo says rudly. Hanae opens her eyes with a little tears in her eyes and slapped No Min Woo. No Min Woo head is turned to the left and red.

"Shutup". Hanae says while crunching to a fist. "Just shut up for once."Hanae says screaming."You think this this this is a joke huh you are stupid". Hanae says calmly while No Min Woo is trying to stop her. Then No min Woo stopped until Hanae says screaming with anger an unnecessary thing "Don't touch me you idiot, because I'll kill you for good". 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu