Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Omo omo Aish chin chaj you are crazy you are really crazy ah i should just kill that baby in you". Says her boss moving and walking back and forth toward hanae. Then she puts her hands to a fist and start hitting her own head.

"Ah boss...". Hanae got interrupted when her boss says.

"Don't ah boss me". Her boss says angrily stopped walking and pointed at her." You caused it you are so stupid for following him in  the elevator. I just really want to hit you right know. The boss puts her hand to a fist. "Oh now what are you going to do". She started walking back anf forth.

"Ah boss it's okay it's me not you". Hanae says looking down at her fingure and starting bitting her nails. "I will talk this out with my parents". Hanae says with a fake smile.

"But what about that boyfriend of yours". Hanae boss asks.

"Um I will tell him and for No Min Woo I will tell him and he probably take responsibility". Hanae says smiling a little.

"Oh that's not a good idea i won't let it happen ok". Hanae boss says disturbed.

"But why". Hanae asks confused.

"Because it will ruined his career in korea". Hanae boss says.

"Well like it won't ruined mines oh this is not fair and I forgot I'm caring a korean baby oh my parents are going to kill me". Hanae says angrily.

Hanae (pov)

Ok hanae get it together we're pregnant it's not too bad but you need to figure a way to go back to korea. Wait is this why that old lady she ruined my life she told me about the my life isn't over in korea.

No [pov]

"you should probably tell your parents". Hanae boss says put her hands on her hips.

"Yea". Hanae says sadly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're what and by who". someone says shocked. After for 30secs the person slapped hanae as hanae bends downs on her knees.

"Mom please don't get angry. Please father help me convinced mom". Hanae says looking at her father as she watched her mother and father cry and her brother laughing at the background. "I really didn't mean this to happened please father". Hanae says crying.

"You disgraced me. You disgraced the whole family. You mostly disgraced me and your mother. We told you to not go to korea it's bad luck. A nd you got pregnant not only to a korean but to the family we hated most. You are just an big disgrace". Hanae father says depressed. As he watches her mother stand up and attacked hanae. He wanted to help but he sat back down.

As hanae mother his hitting her all hanae can do is to protect her stomach because of the baby. And as her mother see's her protect it she hits her harder. Until hanae had enough and stood up and pushed her mother.

"Stop just stop what do you want to do kill my baby. Mother!". Hanae says screaming.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu