Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"What! Eh? honey what did she say?" Hanae mom says getting closer to her. "What have they done to you. Didn't you know they're koreans." She askes hanae. "Oh , I knew it that I should have just gone there with you. Because you ignored my response which was you can not go to korea."Her mother says looking at hanae wanting to slap her. "Did they brainwash you". Her mother says crying some more.

"Father I'm so so----". Hanae says unfinished because she got disturbed.

"Save it. You are not my daughter. For a easier way to understand I..... am....... not...... your...... father". Her father says making hanae cry. "For now on you can never leave your room. You must stay there until you are in labor". her father says wiping away his tears. "Unless you want to do a better choice which is abortion. But not you must follow the rules I am giving unto you." Her father says. "And is you leave to go to korea. I will never accept yoou". Her father says going back to tears and rocking back and forth to side to side.

Hanae got up holding her stomach and wipe her tears away and said." Father I will tell you thios once. I hate my child father". Hanae says walking away with confidence.

"Oh what am I going to do". Her mother burst into tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey you must be........ NO.... Min..... Woo........".  A lady says with a y voice.

"How did you know".  NO Min woo askes.

"Ummmm......... Lucky guess". The lady says getting closer to No min Woo as he laughs.

"Stop , No Min Woo ". An old lady says walking towards them. "You are trying to cause trouble and yopu haven't finish the problem you had first". The old woman says.

"What problem are you talking about". No Min Woo askes confused.

"Ha ha ha ". She laughed. "A fruit you created..... Will become sweet or bitter...... The fruit will be mix with two different fruit. A fruit from you and a fruit from something else... You need to find that fruit or listen to a creature  who bear's the fruit to you and fixed the problem. if you don't the fruit will be bitter instead of sweet as the problem goes by". The old lady says. "Listen to the creature whose bearing the fruit". the old lady says whle laughing.

"What is that old hag talking about". The lady that was hitting on Minn Woo says.

"I have no idea but she ruined the fun. I'm going home". Min woo says walking away.

"I hope we can do it next time". The lady screams so Min Woo can hear her but he ignored her and just walked away. "Oh what a bad woman. Why did she ruined it for us. i was going to be his girlfriend". The lady says to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    Text Messages

"Hey Hanae this is Azu". Azu says.

"Oh hey what's going on". Hanae replied.

"Did you tell your parents and or you ok". Azu says.

"Yeah, but I'm alright they just locked me in my room until I'm in labor". Hanae says putting a sad face on the text message.

'That must be really bad. So did you tell your boyfriend. and I thoght you was going to not tell anybody". azu askes a question.

"I wanted to tell everybody the truth and no and yea to telling my boyfriend". Hanae says.

"So do you need any help hanae because I can help you". Azu says.

"Ummmm. Yea". Hanae says.

"What is it". Azu replied.

"After three weeks when my stomach is a little big help me sneak out. And let's have a little trip to korea."hanae replied.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu