Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Oh, what to do what do". Hanae repeats while pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

"Yah, Hanae chill he might think it's someone else or something so calm down." Azu says.

"Ding dong". The door goes.

"Oh, that's probably him". Hanae says nervously.

"Yah, hanae just opened the door so everything can be over". AZU says as she laughs.

"Yah, Hanae open this door because I won't leave until i get an explanation". No Min says as he bangs on the door.

"Ah, AZU why are you laughing. It's not a laughing matter. It's so serious that I'm scared of what his face will look at". Hanae says biting her finger nails.

"Please, Hanae". No Min says banging on the door some more.

"Ok, I will open the door". Hanae says nervously then opens the door.

"Yah, what is this". No Min says running into hanae room.

"Um, well you see". Hanae says nervously.

"Well, you it's mines. And that's why we are getting married". A guy says walking into the room.

"Jun". Hanae says surprised,

"Hey, darling". Jun says.

"Something sounds fishy  and I am going to find what's up sooner or later". No Min says walking out of the room.

"Hmm, well I guess I'm back baby". Jun says as he pecks a kiss on Hanae cheeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Huh, pregnant. Hanae pregnant by that guy. I just can't believe a word from or his. But will that mean I am the baby's father". No Min says surprised. "No that can't be". He says and starts to laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why don't you come back home". Jun says.

"Ah, Jun well you see". Hanae says nervously.

"You see nothing. Tomorrow we are all leaving now matter what". Jun says grabbing hanae arm to a bedroom to help her pack her things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2 hours later

"Hanae what are you going to do know". AZU says as she chews on grapes.

"Hey, don't ruin this bed with those grapes your chewing on". Hanae says distracted.

"Hanae, why are you worrying on some bed. Let's run away". AZU says.

"Yea, you are right let's do it". Hanae says as she grabs her stuff to run out of the door.

"And where are you two going". Jun says getting up on the couch.

"Ah, we just wanted a drink of water". AZU says as she itches her hair.

"Yea sure with your bags ". Jun says. "now go to bed because we are leaving the first thing tomorrow." Jun says going back to sleep.

"Ah, how can you date such a scary guy". AZU says to hanae.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, No Min what are you doing here?". A girl says.

"Shin what are you doing in my room actually my house". No Min says confused.

"Well, you see I have been following Hanae and you and I know you found the ultrasound paper because I was in the back of your car. And I know you went to. Well you know I know everything". Shin says laughing.

"Well, none of those stuff have nothing to do with me." No Min says trying tp go back to sleep.

"Are you sure?" Shin says and leaves.

"Wait, thinking about it. I'm the only guy Hanae slept with so it got to be". no Min says surprised.

"Yah, here you go". Shin says and throws something at her brother.

"Trip to Japan". No MIn says confused.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSdLPWd0sPnPLliMRWdrR