Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"What did you just say. you will kill me try it i'm waiting".No Min Woo says folding his hands back and laying his back on the wall. "Try it I won't regret it". No min Woo says bluffing. "i said kill me.". No Min Woo says screaming and bringing hanae hands up and use her hands to hold is shirt waiting for her to choke him.

"I really didn't mean about what I said I was Just annoyed". Hanae says looking down with tears in her eyes. "But don't test me because I will surely I mean I will really". Hanae says trying to finish her sentence.

"What you will kill. You know you really are stupid".No Min Woo says untieing his tie and his shirt. "Hear let me take off my shirt and it will be easier Just stab me with something on my heart. Since you want to kill me". No Min Woo says touching where his heart is and waiting for a stab. But instead he gets something else that went to his suprised.

"You are so stupid. I really didn't mean it". Hanae says hugging No Min Woo tight. "I really really really didn't mean what I said. What I said was something so stupid please believe me". Hanae says crying.

"She's crying and right now she looks pretty". No Min Woo says in his mind. "Oh would you please get off I'm wearing no shirt please please please". NO min Woo says blushing.

"I don't care". Says Hanae her shirt.

"Are you sure".No Min Woo says looking at Hanae her shirt.

"Would I do this if I wasn't sure I'm serious". Says hanae smiling but she was scared inside because it was her first time so she put out a fake smile to seem it's ok to do it. But the only reason why she did that is because she wanted to be nice for once. She knew it was coming as soon No Min Woo his shirt.

2hours later.

No Min Woo and Hanae was just laying on the floor together. But No Min Woo was sleeping but Hanae eyes was wide awake and all she can think is that what have she done it was a disgrace of what she did all she can think is what will her family say.

"I'm so stupid what did I do ". Hanae says scolding herself. "What will my family say and do that I slept with an korean and that's the korean family that we hated. "Gosh I'm so stupid for that oh Umma". Hanae says scolding herself over and over. So hanae gets up and dressed her self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is going on you can't find them well I need you to find them ok". The president for No Min Woo says.

"Gosh I wonder what happened".the president says itching his hair with his sweat going down his shirt from his armpit.

"Did they found them because I'm really getting worried". Hanae boss says.

"I'm afraid they havn't".the president says stressed out.

The phone rings.

"Hello whose this". The president says relieved.

"Oh this is Dae hyun I found them they are stuck in a abandon hotel elevator". Dae hyun says breathing fast.

"What an abanodon hotel elevator". The President screams loud.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu