Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

     5weeks later after korea.

Japan (speaking japanese)

"You've work hard today  please take good care  of yorself ya". Hanae says tilting her back to the members of her singing career.

"Hmm you've change alot ever since you came back from korea". Someone says in hanae ears scaring her.

"Oh AZU you scared me. You almost gave me a heart attack". Hanae says scared and pat her chest. "Really you think I did. I don't think so. But anyway I'm just happy because my boyfriend is going to come today". hanae says cheerful.

"Wait yea but are you going to tell him because he left when you was a and now you aren't and he's going to suspicious and plus how are you  going to face your parents when he tells them and stuff". AZU says getting interupted.

"Can you stop talking for once anyway I won't tell him and if we get married and I can't wait until that day I will lie and still pretend I'm a ok". Hanae say laughing a little.

"Well o". AZU gets distracted.

Hanae is about to throw up.

"Are you ok". AZU says tapping hanae on the shoulders.

"Yea I guess so it's just that you know my disease and stuff so I'm ok". Hanae says a little bit dizzy.

"Well  ok as you stay well farewell". AZU says running away to flirt with some boys.

"Oh shoot what time is it I need to pick up my honey". Hanae says to herself looking at her watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh where's my keys I need to find them". Hanae says searching her car. "Oh found it". Hanae says putting her key in . 'Ok let's go". Hanae says full of joy.

2 hours later as she's close to the airport.

"Oh what to do I feel like fainting ". Hanae says banging on her chest. "Oh I need to drive a little bit  I'm almost there". Hanae says closing her eyes and stop. Hanae head was on the airbag she fainted. Cars were beeping for 1 minute until someone walked out of the car to see what's going on and says.

"We got a girl who fainted we need to bring her to the hospitial please somebody help".  The man says frightened.

So they took Hanae out and took her to the hospitial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up wake up  Hanae". a woman says.

"Mother is that you". Hanae says opening her eyes.

"No it's your doctor some people took you here and I'm trying to get a hold of your boss so when your finish dressing up come into my office ok". The doctor says.

"I wonder if there's nothing wrong". hanae says to herself as her doctor walks out to go to her office.

"Well let's dress up". hanae says without a worry and puts her shirt and skirt on and then puts her shoes.

Then she walks into the doctor office.

"Well take a seat". The doctor says smiling a little.

"Oh yea". hanae says sitting down.

"Well i took a test and well". The doctor says.

Hanae (pov)

Tears there coming out of my eyes it's because of what the doctor says. Gosh I'm so stupid how am I going to face my boyfriend. Just wipe your tears wipe it. You need to do something about it hanae ok. You're not alone ok.

No One(pov)

"Well it's ok that you are so if you need help come and ask me". The Doctor says.

"Thank you". Hanae say crying a little.

Hanae(pov)

Well it's my fault it explains karma is real. Karma got me pregnant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu