Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"I want you to get them out of there". The President says

"Ok I will". The person on the phone says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up wake up someone is opening the elevator get dress".Min woo says tapping hanae. "Oh come on they are coming in wake up and dress up Japanese". Min Woo says rolling his eyes.

"Wait what did you say. Oh I'm going crazy". Hanae says hitting her forehead. "Did you just call me Japanese after that I slept with you."Hanae says angrily standing up. "You know what you are a big mistake. You you you are stuppid crazy baka. I made a big mistake to sleep with you. I will never forgive you for this". Hanae says dressing up.

"And so did I force you. You're the one who took off your shirt". No Min Woo says smiling. 'the one you should call stupid is you and one thing what's baka". No Min Woo says laughing an evil laugh. "Ha you're just like the other girls and what's next you want a signature. You want me sign that thank you for the best night ever. You  must be out of you're mind". Says No min Woo laughing and making jokes.

Hanae face became so red that she wanted to beat him and scold him but as soon she tries to say and do something someone opened the elevator.

"Oh Min Woo Hanae thank goodness that you are still alive". Says one of the president helper.

"Yea yea get me out of here it's starting to smell like Japanese in here". Min woo says looking at Hanae and laughed.

So Hanae put her hands in a fist trying to punch him but he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please both of you guys in this car please this is all I have before people start tracking us". Says the president helper.

Hanae and Min Woo enters the back car and didn't say a word to each other they just looked out side from the left and right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so happy you guys are ok". Says the president brushing off Min Woo shoulder.

"Yea what took you guys so long'. Min Woo says to the president and rolling his eyes at him.

"Oh this guy is rude". hanae says under her breath.

"What did you say because I can say". Min  woo says until hanae stops him.

"Please don't". hanae says covering Min Woo mouth.

"Anyway you guys have to make a song together today because tomorrow Hanae have to leave since you guys been stuck at the elevator for 3 days."The president says laughing a little.

"Ya president". No Min Woo says interupted.

"I will be happy to do it".Hanae says happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6hours later after making the song.

"Gosh well I guess this is the end of the crazy korean". Hanae says in thought. She turns around seeing a weird woman looking at her. The woman looked old and she was wearing a rap on her head and wearing purple clothes.

"This is not the end of your life as an korean." The woman says unto Hanae. "This is just the beginning."The woman says and dissapeared.

"What is she talking about. I'm not coming back here". Hanae says to herself.

"You've worked hard take a rest bye". Hanae says to her workers and dancers.

"Now it's my turn". Hanae says yawning as she walks in the limo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

"Hurry the plane is going to leave '. Hanae boss says hurrying hanae up.

"I'm coming it's not my fault that you woke up late". Hanae says screaming.

"Ah there's it let go in". Hanae boss says.

"Well i guess this is a good farewell to this place". Hanae says with a little tears in her eyes. and then she walks in the door towards the plane.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu