Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

'I'm not working with you".Hanae says."I'm not working with him". hanae says screaming.

"What . what do you mean this is what i get by working with an japanese girl'. No min woo says angrily.

"And what does that mean just because i'm japanese and you are korean an stupid korean". Hanae says meanly.

"Ya who do you think you are". Noo Min Woo says.

"I am No Min Woo". he says.

'And that's the problem. Your last name is Woo dont' you know my last name idiot my last name is Mii". Hanae says angrily.

"Mii! I'm done I'm out I'm done with japanese i hate her family and if i see her again i'll kill her". Woo says while leaving.

So when he was leaving it was raining and Hanae ran after him wanted to finish what she was saying.

'Ya No Min Woo". Hanae screams his name.

So they went outside where it was raining.

"Ya wait for me i'm not finish". Hanae says angrily.

"Stop following me". Woo screams.

"Ah can you stop please it's raining and i'm afraid it will still be thunder please". Hanae says terrified.

"Then leave me alone". Woo syas.

So they keep on walkng untill they reached into an old hotel and Woo went into the elevator to lose her but Hanae jumped right in and the door closed.

"Ya you followed me all the way"... Woo stopped and got distracted.

Hanae is scared. And suddenely the lights turned off. Hanae jumps to No min woo. And cries.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu