Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

             - In Japan-

 

Ring Ring ring. The sound of the telephone rings.

"Hello who is this?". Hanae asked while she yawns.

"This is your producer we have an emergency. Hurry and pack up it's really important". The producer says terrified.

"I'm on my way". Hanae says terrified as well. 

"Hurry hurry". Hanae producer rushed.

Hanae is now in the airport. The place that her producer wanted her to be at.

The producer snapped her fingers and 2 big guys went and picked her up.

"Take her to the plane and take her stuff as well". The producer says.

"Where are you taking me!". Hanae says with her soft voice angry as ever.

"Nothing far... Just...Korea". The producer frightenly said. She knew Hanae hated Korea, but she had to go there for a great cause.

"I told you my family hates that place even me, let me go!". Hanae says angrily.

"It will be over when you just sing with an korean guy and plus your korean is good and don't talk japanese". The producer says.

"I cursed the day i worked for you". Hanae says screaming.

"Ha you always say that now take her to the private plane". The producer says proudly.

A few hours until they arrived at korea.

"Is this the place that my family hated since generation". Kim says suprised.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6-ZXN-n9DmHr8a_CsXq1