Helping Dara

Regrets and Promises

photo 5e20d2df-4b76-4f48-bb44-5e27be1db5afwallpaper_zpsc4a0bf56.jpg

Sandara ran and hid behind the big oak tree at the back of the school. She clutched her chest, trying to catch her breath. “Great job, Sandara. Serves him right.” she smiled to herself. She sat down panting when all of a sudden, she felt her phone vibrating.

“Yoboseyo?” Sandara coughed.

“YAH DARA! WHERE ARE YOU?” Donghae, her best friend yelled on the other line.

“I’m fine Donghae.” She lied. “Are you kidding me right now? Pictures of you are spreading throughout the school. Dara, tell me where you are. NOW.” Donghae said worriedly.

“No need to worry. Donghae. I’m okay.” She whispered. “Dara, tell me-“ Sandara clicked her phone shut.

Donghae and Dara have known each other since middle school. They’ve always been so close to one another. Some of their friends, even their own parents thought that they’re a couple. Donghae comes from a wealthy family. He is well known for his looks and talent, exactly the same as the members of Big Bang. Dara on the other hand, was an adopted child. Her foster parents, Gary and Ji Hyo absolutely adore her. Dara is very blessed to have them as adopted parents. She was never spoilt and would always help them out whenever she can. They’re not wealthy but at least they’re happy. Most of the girls at her school envy Dara’s beauty. She’s smart, shy and loyal when it comes to her friends and would often stick up for others who are being picked on. 

Dara looked at her torn uniform. “I am so in trouble.” She sighed.

Taeyang glanced at his watch. It was 5:48 pm. He looked around the empty parking lot and headed towards the back of the school. He stopped at his tracks when he saw the girl who was humiliated by Jiyong earlier. She was still sitting behind the oak tree with her hands wrapped around her knees.

He walked slowly, his gaze fixed on hers. Taeyang sat beside the girl.

“Leave me alone, Donghae.” Dara whispered. She refused to look at the person sitting beside her.

“I’m not Donghae.” Taeyang smirked.

Dara shot her head up and froze at her spot. “WHHAAA… WHAAAT DO YO…OOU WAAAANT?” she stuttered.

“I’m not here to hurt you.” He replied.

“Oh good”

“Are you okay?” Taeyang looked at her worriedly.

“Fine, I guess” she pouted sadly.

“Come with me.” Without hesitating, he pulled Dara dragging her to his car.

“YAH! Where are you taking me?!” she squealed.

Dara was hesitant to get in his car. “If you don’t hop in, I would have to put you in the boot myself” Taeyang scoffed.

“OMO!” Dara  whispered and got in the car as quickly as possible.

Taeyang couldn’t help but smile at her cuteness.