Rookie Debut

Regrets and Promises

photo 5e20d2df-4b76-4f48-bb44-5e27be1db5afwallpaper_zpsc4a0bf56.jpg

YG Entertainment released an official statement regarding a debut of a solo artist which will happen tonight. YG Entertainment has been well known for promoting heavily for the debut of their artists. But this time, it was different. The news of course, had spread like wildfire. It also caught the attention of their artists especially Big Bang. One of the most popular boy bands in South Korea and are currently leading the Hallyu Wave.

Big Bang consists of 5 members, Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon), Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P), Lee Seunghyun (Seungri), Kang Daesung & Dong Youngbae (Taeyang). They’ve known each other since childhood and they all attended the same school together. Throughout their high school years, they were best known as the hottest boy group at school. Not only were they rich and talented, but their looks are major turn-on for the girls. They were also known for being real pranksters who would bully others just for fun. Upon debuting the year before, they have gained millions of fans not only in Korea but also in other foreign countries.

The members of Big Bang were taking a break in their rehearsal room when the news broke out. Seungri, watched the news being delivered through his Macbook.

“Hyung” he said tapping GD’s shoulder. Jiyong, who was busy reading through their schedules, glanced at the maknae and sighed. “What now?” he said with a tired voice.

“A solo singer is about to debut. But who could it be?” he asked. He tilted his head to the side & started tapping his chin.

Daesung who was sitting on the corner, looked up and said, “Yah, I don’t think anyone in the company except for sajangnim know about this rookie.”

TOP and Youngbae sat beside Seungri, their eyes fixed on the screen. The face of the company CEO appeared. “Please anticipate the debut of our new artist. It will be broadcasted tonight on SBS Inkigayo.”

“I wonder why sajangnim didn’t give this rookie any promotions at all.” T.O.P shrugged.

“I guess whoever he/she maybe ain’t that important.” GD smirked.

The rest of the members except for Taeyang laughed.

Once the news was over, President YG entered without knocking. The boys who were all on the floor, quickly stood up.

“You should be practicing.” The president scoffed.

“We, uh, were… taking a.. a break” Seungri stuttered.

“I can see that.” YG sighed. “Anyway, I’m certain you’re aware of what is happening tonight.” He said whilst walking around the room. “I want you boys to go and wish her luck.”

The boys looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.

“Her?” Daesung asked.

“Yes Daesung, HER.” YG replied.

“Sajangnim, why didn’t you give the new artist any promotions regarding her debut?” T.O.P asked curiously.

“I felt that she didn’t need one. She’s been a trainee since 2005 and I kept her a secret from you because she refuses to come into this building.”

“Waeyo?” all of the boys asked.

“She doesn’t want to be recognised. She told me her story about her past, and let me tell you, she’s been through a lot. I told her coming into this building won’t harm her but she still refused to do so. Therefore, she has been training under my guidance at the other building.” YG replied.

“Oh” GD said.

“Could you tell us her name then?” Seungri chimed in.

The president already headed towards the door. “I expect you boys to be at the venue an hour before her debut. Don’t be late. And oh, her name is Sandara… Sandara Park”