The Past

Regrets and Promises

photo 5e20d2df-4b76-4f48-bb44-5e27be1db5afwallpaper_zpsc4a0bf56.jpg

Chapter 2: The Past

The boys stood on their spot completely frozen.

“Did you hear what I think he just said?” Daesung said with his eyes wide open.

Seungri & T.O.P nodded.

“Oh no.” GD whispered.

Taeyang just shrugged with a smile forming on his lips.

[FLASHBACK]

“You’re ugly and nobody likes you!” G-Dragon spat at the girl who sat on the floor. A huge crowd gathered around them. Some of the people were enjoying the show whilst others just stared and felt pity towards the girl.

The girl on the floor had her hair completely messed up, uniform torn, cuts and bruises clearly visible on both of her arms and legs and to make matters worse, blood dripping from her nose and mouth.

“Such a good friend you are. Sticking up for him!” GD roared. “Pests like you don’t belong here. Next time, learn how to mind your own business. Arasso?” He said nudging her head with his elbow.

“Hyung, stop.” Seungri & Daesung both said at the same time. “GD, cut it out.” T.O.P whispered. Taeyang just looked at the floor.

“No one dares to mess around with us. Especially with ME. Even if you’re sticking up for your friend, we ALWAYS seek revenge.” GD hissed. “Don’t pity this girl everyone, she’s a weakling who sleeps with older men.” GD scoffed.

The crowd gasped whilst the rest of Big Bang just shook their heads. 

GD started to walk away when all of a sudden, the girl from the floor lifted herself up. GD turned around and whispered to her ear, “Don’t tell me you want to sleep with me too” he teased.

SLAP!

The crowd stared with their eyes wide open. The rest of the Big Bang averted their eyes towards the girl, completely shocked. GD looked surprised as well.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING ABOUT ME. You make me SICK, Kwon Jiyong!” She shouted.

“I don’t know what girls see in you but you’re a BASTARD! I would do the right thing even if it kills me. Don’t you dare come near Donghae ever again, because you will regret it.” She said through gritted teeth.

She slapped him once more, this time it was harder than the first one. GD just looked at her. “And don’t you dare forget my name either, it’s Sandara. Sandara Park!” She hissed and after that, she ran as far away as she could. The crowd began to whisper to one another. GD looked at Sandara’s direction. He could see the figure slowly fading from his vision.

TOP, Seungri and Daesung just stared directly on the floor. Taeyang slowly approached GD and tapped his shoulder. ‘You were way out of line this time, bro.’ Taeyang whispered and walked away from the scenario.