Chapter 9

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Author’s POV

 

Changmin ran desperately after reporting their work to the boss. His thoughts turned to his wife only. Think about what they should do, just a little time we have? and what is my fault because I was born a commoner who loves him?.

After a few minutes he was running, now he got his home. Forced open the gate, and ran straight into the house.

"Jaejoong?."

Changmin watched his home, he doesn’t find the figure of his wife, sense of panic spread in the body. "No ... no, Joongie?! Where are you, baby?!. "Changmin ran towards their rooms, but still didn’t find a figure that he is looking for.

"Minnie?, What happened?"

Changmin ran towards the sound came. Jaejoong was standing at the door. Changmin immediately pulled him in and locked the door tightly. "Oh my, where have you’ve been ? You're okay right?." Changmin without giving an opportunity Jaejoong to answer his questions, keep busy turning his body, examining his wife.

"Minnie! I dizzy, what's wrong with you? hmm? "

"Huft, I thought I would die of a heart attack. Where have you been? I'm looking for you. " Changmin threw his body in the only existing sofa in the house. Close to the fireplace.

"Gardening?. Minnie, tell me what's the matter?. " Jaejoong also sat down beside him, massaging his shoulders hope can help eliminate the burden.

"They found us, here. This empire. They know we're here. "

Jaejoong gasped, his eyes wide open with shock news was delivered by his husband. Is that as soon as we found?

"Bu-but. How? Minnie, what should we do. I'm scared. " Jaejoong cried staring blankly towards the fireplace. "Joongie."

"Hey, Joongie." After a long time he called his wife, and even  didn’t receive any respond. He cupped his wife's face, making him facing his husband. His cheeks were wet with tears. Changmin smiled gently, remove the traces of his tears and kiss the eyes.

"Hey, listen to me. We will make it through this all. Do you hear me? We will succeed. From now on we have to be extra careful with our existence here. Surely you, you should grow your hair more, more longer shoulder length now and wear women's clothing. We be 'normal'. Very ordinary without attracting the attention of those looking for us. Do you understand?. "

Jaejoong just nodded followed by sobs. "Shhh ... We'll be fine. If not, I will protect you. I promise."

****************************___________________________***********************

 

Weeks later, the life of 'normal' that they want to live they were living. Jaejoong's hair is now almost touching his waist. All those who are regarded village knew Jaejoong as a woman, a beauty on course. But except one person, Mrs.Lee, she is just like thir mother. Some of today's Jaejoong felt nauseous and suddenly felt his head dizzy.

But Jaejoong didn’t want to burden his husband more than what he has responsibility now.

"Nghh .." Jaejoong dizziness come back, squeezing his head hoping it will go away by itself. Now he is preparing breakfast for them. He wonder what happens next Jaejoong didn’t  understand, until darkness swept over him.

"Jaejoong?."

Changmin come down from the second floor, after he finished preparing for work. Not hearing an answer from his wife, he ran toward the kitchen, and found that landscape at all he didn’t want to see the rest of his life. Jaejoong's body lying on the floor of his wooden house.

"Jaejoong?! hey, wake up honey." Changmin patted his cheek gently. His wife doesn’t go conscious. He decided to bring him to their room and call a physician. After that he got out, ran to the Mrs.Lee’s house.

"Excuse me.! Mrs.Lee, please help me. "

"Yes, dear. What's the matter?. "

"My .. My Wife. He's fainted. Please call a physician, I don’t know any in here. "

"Omo!. Wait a minute. I heard the Kingdom’s physician was checking the state of the kingdom at next village. "

*********************__________________________________

Changmin, Mrs.Lee and the physician has been submitted to their home. That leads straight into their room. Once the door is open, the doctor was surprised to see a figure that was lying there. Changmin are aware of it, "What's the matter ?."

The physician shook his head, a smile painted on his face. "Nothing."

Changmin sat beside his wife's body was examined by the kingdom’s physician. Jaejoong has now been conscious. The physician is checking Jaejoong paused, and looked at Changmin. "Is your wife a-." Looks like Changmin already know where the questions lead, he nodded.

"Okay, there's nothing to worry about. In fact, I have good news for you guys. Congratulations, you wife are 3 weeks pregnant. "

Changmin wide open his eyes as wide as he can, a happy smile on his face began illustrated, on the other hand Mrs.Lee and Jaejoong cried with joy.

"Pregnant? My wife is pregnant?! that means ... I'm going to be a father?!. "

"Yes."

Changmin laughed happily and immediately kissed all over Jaejoong’s face, repeatedly say thanks to Jaejoong. Mrs.Lee and the physician just smiled at them.

"Well, doctor. I want to ask for help to you. Would you like to become his physician and underwent Jaejoong during pregnancy?. Besides you already know our secret. "

"Of course, I'll help. Just call me Heechul. "

****************************___________________________***********************

"Are you sure you're telling the truth? You already know the rules of this empire, if you tell a lie to me, your king. You'll say goodbye to your life. " Siwon is now sat on his throne listening to reports that he had been waiting.

The figure of the old woman nodded, scared, "I don’t tell lies, my lord."

"Really? It's not a lie because you're in need of money for the treatment of your husband?. "

"No, my lord."

"Come, my lord. I'm willing to be a witness, and you don’t waste our time to tell the prince Yunho. Because he was doing his job, how many days it took to get here? 5 days or more? And I have very exciting news and we have to tell him. Immediately. "

Siwon attention is now turning to a new figure up. "Heechul."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heyhoooooo~~~ 

hello my dearest readerrr~~. Please comment ne!! your respon is my power to write this ff.

And to read your comments is really fun. Thank you :*