Chapter 14

Life With You, Death Without You

Chapter 14



Author POV
 

A pair of beautiful hand carved clear at the window, looking at the bright morning sky. His eyes stared to the lake, not far from where he was standing now. The figure take a deep breath, his hands now on his left chest. Where’s his heart belong to be.

 

"I don’t know for sure, but I feel something is missing here."

 

His thoughts were interrupted by a pair of  muscular hand on his waist. He didn’t need to turn to know who’s hug his figure now. Since the incident a few days, he wasn’t allowed to leave this room. And only a few people allowed to enter this room.

 

"Hey, beautiful. What are you thinking, hm?. " The figure speaking softly and give butterfly kisses on his neck.

"It's okay, I'm just curious. Hm, Yu-Yunnie have I a good relationship with my father?. "

 

Yunho raised an eyebrow. He spun Jaejoong, so now he can see his face. Jaejoong eyes glance Yunho’s, but he didn’t last long turned his gaze towards the other. Don’t know why whenever and wherever he with this man he had this kind of feeling, that recently he knew. Fear.

 

"Why do you ask that, Boo?."

"Not. I just feel weird. I am. Nothing. "

 

Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face, making Jaejoong couldn’t help but look at him. He rubbed Jaejoong's cheek gently with his thumb, tucking a few strands of hair behind his ear.

 

"Tell me what you feel. I am your husband, remember? After all we are talking about now is your father. Of course you are very close to him. "

Jaejoong just stared his eyes, then smiled at him weakly.

"Alright, are you ready, Boo? Now we have to get going.”

 

 

********************

 

Yunho POV

 

Don’t know why, I feel that Jaejoong acting strange lately. He no longer being sweet as the first time he wake up from his unconscious. He was like a frightened if being with me. I noticed during our journey toward the kingdom he was more silent and looked at the window. What if his memory began to return. That's not possible, I won’t leave just like that.

 

"Boo?." I hold his hand which was in his lap, his momentary jump. See what I mean?.

He turned toward my face, and smiled gently. "Yeah?."

The days passed I can’t deny if he became more beautiful. With long hair is now touch his waist, black and very soft. His white skin. Ah, how lucky I have it. And that I won’t waste it.

 

"Along the way you seem more pensive."

"Ah, I just felt nervous going to meet my father."

I smiled at him, "Don’t."

 

I pulled his arm gently, so now he sits on my lap. For a moment his body convulsed in my arms. I breathed in the smell of his body, the scent of vanilla that very sweet. Suddenly my movements kissing his neck and shoulders stop.

 

"Y-Yunnie, I want to say this for a long time. I hope you're not mad at me. "

"Say it." I kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Hm .. Can we not do the husband and wife should do. Not that I don’t want to be not a good wife. But at least wait until my memory back. "

"But Boo, we must give our descent to the royal successor."

"Y-yes, I understand but what I mean is that I have a feeling uncertain. Help you understand. "

 

I watched his face closely. I actually can’t  wait to make him become fully mine. But I should not be in a hurry. Or all my plans will be ruined.

 

"Whatever will I do for you, Boo."

"And. One more thing. "

I quietly waited for him to pass on his words.

 

"Do I know these people as, M-minnie?." He asked cautiously.

I tensed, Minnie? from Changmin I guess. I involuntarily tightened my arms. "Yu-Yunnie, you're hugging me too tight. You hurt me. "

 

I had to do something. I had to resort to it. Yes, I will order the royal physician to make the potion. I won’t let you loose from my grasp. That will slow him remember all his memory. But it was too risky. No. That's all right. If I can’t have him, then there’s no the others.

 

 

 

 



 

Hello, sorry it's take reaaaaally a long time for update this story. My faith was fading back then. But... i don''t know now.

Just keep my responsibility for this story, and for my other story of course.

So please keep support me, and comment below neee~ thank you !!