Chapter 4

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Author’s POV

 

Jaejoong, Changmin, Kyuhyun sat under a tree and leaned over the green grass. After all this time they are playing out in the garden, chatting, watching plants around. When the days have started to show twilight,

"Well, Changmin looks like we have to go home." Kyuhyun stood up and smoothed his pants and clean of grass.

"You don’t mind if I'm here for a second? There’s one that I should discuss with Jaejooong.. " pleaded Changmin.

"Okay, and Jaejoong excuse me." Kyuhyun bowed to Jaejoong.

"Yeah. Be careful on the way Kyuhyun. " Jaejoong waved his hand, after Kyuhyun's body no longer visible in their sight. Jaejoong turned around and now sit facing Changmin. "So, what do you want to talk about?."

"Look. Maybe this is too hasty, but I'm sure I'm in love with you, Jaejoong. Well, everyone would fall in love with you at first sight when they see you. But I'm different, not only because your looks but also because of your heart. " Changmin, who had been speaking didn’t look on Jaejoong’s face, afraid to see the reaction given by Jaejoong. Now he felt a soft hand touched his face.

"Tell me that again, Changmin." Jaejoong stare at Changmin's face, searching for a lie there.

"I Love You, Jaejoong. I know our status—. " Before Changmin could continue, the finger stop is right in front Changmin's lips.

"I Love You too, Changmin. And I never saw any of false about status, and I don’t care about that thing. Only you have given me what the true meaning about love is. Thank you for showing a bright spot in my life." Jaejoong said, unaware of the tears falling on his beautiful eyes.

Changmin quickly wiping the tears away, hugged him tightly. "Thank you for loving me back Jaejoong. You don’t know that would make me the happiest man in the world." Changmin kissed Jaejoong's forehead gently.

Jaejoong chuckled lightly patting Changmin's chest. "Although I don’t want you to go, but you should go home. It's getting late."

Changmin pouted, "Yeah, you're right. See you tomorrow Jaejoong. " Changmin kissed Jaejoong's lips.

"Y-YAH!." Jaejoong blushed.

"Hahahahha." Changmin ran cheerfully

 

***********************************

 

Jaejoong walked to the kitchen, soon time for dinner, and he intends to help the servants with their prepare. Cooking is the most he liked, although his father didn’t allow him to do that he thought that the work was assigned to the servants.

"Prince Jaejoong? What are you doing here?." The chef shocked

"Ah, madam. Let me help you, okay?."

"But, if King saw you here, I would be in a danger."

"But, I really want to help." Jaejoong pouted, he don’t want to give up. "Please ~ ~."

"Prince Jaejoong, sorry." The Chef bowed to him.

"She's right Jaejoong, it's her job in this kingdom just let her doing her task."

Jaejoong know who the owner of the voice, "Prince Yunho." Jaejoong bowed

"Jaejoong, what did I say on that night? call me Yunho. " Yunho walked over to Jaejoong.

"Ah, yes Yunho."

"So, we have to get out of this place. Let's go to the dining room." Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's arm and pulling soft portion to keep walking to the dining room. Jaejoong feel uncomfortable with physical contact what Yunho given to him. He tried to pull his hand from Yunho, but it doesn’t produce anything. Yunho even tightened his grip.

Once they were in the dining room, King Jong Kook already there. King Jong Kook saw Yunho and Jaejoong closeness makes him smile.

"Ah, it seems you guys already so close and… intimate ?."

Yunho heard the comment King Jong Kook makes him smile, he paved the way for Jaejoong sit. Jaejoong just silent in his seat.

"If you're already so close, so my plan to marry the two of you is a very good idea."

"Marriage? Dad, doesn’t this sound too fast for it? I don’t know much about Prince Yunho."

"No need to worry about Jaejoong, I already know and I'm sure he was a very good boy and very suitable for you. What do you think, Prince Yunho? "

"Yes, You Highness. I strongly agree with your decision. And I've fallen in love at first sight with Prince Jaejoong. "

King Jong Kook laugh happily, "Oh My, Did you hear that my son? And for you Prince Yunho. Just call me father from now on. "

"Yes, father."

Jaejoong just stared at the two men in front of him, not believing what he had just heard. And only one thinng that into minds of  Jaejoong now,

 

Changmin, what should we do.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update !!!

Sorry for broken english~ xD