Chapter 13

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I stared out the window, watching the sprawling gardens before me. I had been a week after the event. Indeed, all this is quite surprising for me.

 

Flashback

 

"Well, let me see. You are Kim Jaejoong a prince of Calradic Kingdom, and I am a prince of the Halfling Kingdom Jung Yunho, your fiancée. "

I looked at him confused, listening carefully what he had said, "We got engaged? but why do I not remember anything of it, and more important I don’t remember you ?."

He reached out to hold my hand, I felt like an electric current that spreads to the body when we touch. I don’t know the meaning of it. "At the time of our wedding day, you were kidnapped by rebels of the kingdom. After many months I've been looking, I finally found you here. And by the time I tried to save you, you fell and get all these injuries."

I'm trying to remember who has the slightest incident I experienced, but results remain nil. And I decided to trust him, he's my fiance right? he certainly didn’t have evil intentions towards me.

"So, what happened to the rebels?." For some reason I'm a little interested in the so called 'rebels'.

After I asked this question, his grip on my hand tightened.

"I had to take care of, he will certainly get it that deserves what he has done."

I just nodded at his words, I looked around and my eyes stopped on one ring was on my finger.

"What is our engagement ring? It's very simple and lovely. " I looked at his hand, but I didn’t find the same ring on his finger.

"Where's your ring?."

"Ah, when I tried to save you. My ring fell off, give your ring. I'll replace it later on the day of our wedding. " He tried to reach my other hand.

"No, I'll keep the ring." Somehow I feel this ring is so important to me.

'Joongie ..' I feel there is someone who whispered something into my head, but it seems it does sound familiar. I hold tight to my head, trying to dig deep, but there is only pain that I feel.

Suddenly all turn black.

 

End Of Flashback

 

Knock .. Knock ...

 

I turned towards the door, which is now being I met his figure, Jung Yunho, my fiance. I smiled at him, he walked straight towards my direction.

"What are you doing here? your body feel better already?. "

I was pleased with his gentle treatment like this, "I'm fine, besides my body feels pain if it continues to lie on the mattress. Oh yes, when can I go home? I ca’t wait to get to know my dad back. I was very sad not to remember him. "

 

Yunho's POV

 

"The day after tomorrow we will return to the kingdom, I've delivered a message to your father about your condition, he was so worried about you."

He just nodded cutely to me, I chuckled see his behavior. I hugged him tightly, and slowly he reached out to hug me back. I laughed out loud in my heart, what exactly do on your destiny.

Soon, you will completely be mine.Chapter 12

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello, please enjoy this update.

Surely you're wondering where Changmin is, HE IS SAFE ..

I'm focusing on Jaejoong standpoint, there will be a time where the will take place. And I promise no one of you would have guessed. * grins *

 

Please comment below yaaa, of course it would make me faster to update it: D