Chapter 12

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Chapter 12

 

"Are you sure with all you have done, Yunho?." Siwon asked his friend, now 3 days after the incident,. Jaejoong’s condition wasn’t getting better. Every day he just cried and asked where his husband was.

"Yes, I'm very confident. I have done things that should happen. Jaejoong was supposed to be my wife instead of the commoner wife. " Yunho answered questions Siwon as he drank his drink.

"But you chose to stay with him for a condition like this? I think that you won’t. "

"I had planned something for him, and I have asked Heechul for help to make me a special potion."

Siwon paused and looked at his friend, "You're so crazy, Yunho."

"Just Shup Up, Siwon. And what the hell with this ruckus outside. "

Suddenly the door opened and found a guard condition is not good, it looks like he has running like crazy. The guard bowed, asking for permission to preach something.

"Speak." Siwon told the guard.

Without looking up the guard replied, "I'm sorry sir, Princess Jaejoong escape."

Yunho stood up and threw a glass in his hand towards the guard, "What the hell! I just gave that small task, just you watch him and you didn’t do well?! Find him, if not will I cut off your head one by one. "

"Well, my lord." With that the guard ran out of the room and ordered his men to find where Jaejoong was, with Jaejoong’s circumstances he wouldn’t be able to go far from the kingdom environment.

 

****************_________________***************

 

I had to get out of this place with all costs. And after I get out of here, I'll find where Changmin is, I hope he's okay.

"Argh. My stomach hurt. I shouldn’t trust none of them, Then I'm not lose my son. " Jaejoong did his best running back, leaving a trail of blood who had been falling from his crotch. It's been three days, but his condition didn’t improve, because he rejected all the poisons that have been given to him.

Feeling was already quite far he fled, he decided to take a break between shrubs.

"Aish, what area of ​​the forest border."

 

Shrukk!

 

Jaejoong's body stiffened, his mind seemed that he had run far enough wrong turns. Possible in the circumstances, he felt it was very far away he ran.

"I think he was through here, see the blood trail he left behind."

Jaejoong heard the sound of one of the guards who had been chasing him, Jaejoong eyes wide open staring at the horror of blood was near his feet. When he decide to continue his rest he would be caught.

With great conviction, he rose from his original position.

"There!."

Jaejoong turned around, only to find three guards pointed at him. He ran his might, doesn’t care the scrub wounded his skin. He kept running without looking at the surrounding area, which was led towards the gulf that is not too deep. Jaejoong slipped, rolled his body. And, Bukk!!

His head hit a large rock. Only one word that comes to his head is.

Changmin.

 

*********______________________********

 

Yunho walked around back the front, waiting to hear what he should hear. He would behead them one by one if he doesn’t find his Jaejoong.

"My lord, we found it. But the condition is not as you expect. "

Yunho's eyes opened wide, his heart stopped for a moment. He immediately ran to the room where Jaejoong was.

Saw Heechul was checking the condition of Jaejoong, his body a lot of scars, there are blood stains his dress there. And forehead hurt, judging by how much cotton he uses seems pretty hard impact that Jaejoong received.

"How is he?." Yunho asked.

"He'll come round for a while longer, but I can’t be sure what kind of condition." Heechul replied without taking his attention from Jaejoong.

After a while, Jaejoong showed signs that he will be conscious. Yunho smiled, he decided to sit in bed right next to Jaejoong. He gently caressed Jaejoong's forehead,  noticed that beautiful eye only owned by his Jaejoongn open slowly.

Yunho smiled softly to him, "How are you?."

Jaejoong just looked at him, glanced around and looked back at Yunho's face. Jaejoong tried to hard to talk though, he managed to say,

 

"Who are you?."

Startled for a moment, Yunho couldn’t say anything. And smirk slowly painted his face. Well, what we have now. It seems god was by my side today.

 

Yunho started to open his mouth.

"Well, you see ...."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello my dearest reader!! 

please don't hate me first. I here promise to give you a very good fanfic for you guys.

With a plot that you can't think. And please support me always.
don't forget to comment below, and subcribe this fanfics neee ~.
And vote for me: D
wait for the next update, see you soon ~
Muacccch!!!!