Chapter 15

Life With You, Death Without You

Chapter 15

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I looked at the door of the luxurious solid standing in front of me, unable to say anything. I don’t know what to say. While Yunho looked at my expression, seriousness written all over his face.

 

"Okay," he said, smiling softly that I think is able to give me the creeps. "Now we're getting in."

 

"Y-Yunnie—." It seems there is something big concern in my throat. I'm trying to get rid of it. "I can't—I mean, I didn’t ... for some reason something inside of me says that I shouldn’t go here."

 

I turned around, but Yunho grabbed my wrist with a strong grip. Until I feel pain in the area that he holds now. When I was face to face, there is an expression that I can’t interpret.

 

Before I could open up the sound, to say that he is hurting me the voice of the door open stop me. Yunho's hand on my shoulder and then exposes our bodies to face the arrival of the sound source.

 

"Kim Jaejoong, ah no, Jung Jaejoong my son."

 

I flinched heard his voice, I  bring up  my face to stare at someone is standing before me. Someone that I can feel its powerful feeling around him, for some reason if it's true that he is my father but why is not there a sense of belonging within me.

 

Yunho gently touched my shoulder, signaling that I had to answer the words of middle-aged man who now stood before me. I tried to smile gently.

"A-appa."

The man walked over to me and pulled me to be in his arms.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling, you certainly take care and look after him very well, right ?. "

"Of course Appa, I mayn’t not made this beautiful creature be happy."

And they laugh it off  together, while I was. I just can’t say anything, I wasn’t supposed to be here. Not with them.

 

**********************

 

"Jaejoong?."

 

Yunho's voice sounded from behind me. I turned around and saw Yunho standing at the doorway. He immediately walked towards me and grabbed my arm to hold me, and kiss me.

 

The kiss that scares me. Too much tension and anxiety I felt on the way Yunho crushed my lips. As if Yunho was afraid that if we don’t have much time together. I can’t let myself think like that. Don’t I have to behave as befits a good wife to her husband. I try to get away from him.

 

"Let us go immediately to the dining room, Appa was waiting for us to go have lunch with him." He murmured, I was unable to meet his eyes.

 

Yunho grabbed my face with both hands, waiting until I looked up.

"Welcome to the life you're supposed to be here from the beginning."

 

I didn’t understand what that’s meant. But my thought was gone by the time he got me into the dinning room and put me to sit beside him.

 

During the time we ate, they talked about something they told me it was part of the memories that I have to remember. I just smiled awkwardly listening to their conversation, and laughter between Yunho and my Appa.

 

"How do state of my babies? My son not burden his Umma right?. "

"Y-yah! Pabbo Minnie-yah. What are you talking about, this too young obstetrician to feel anything. "

 

I dropped the knife that I hold in my right hand, and now clutching my head trying to get rid of this pain.

"Hnnggh!."

"Boo? Are you okay?. " Yunho voice sounded vaguely to me.

 

"Jaejoongie ~ you must always remember that nothing can separate us. Me. You. And our little family. "

I'm trying to remember. Trying to see clearly the figure that was before me. This may be part of my memory that I should remember. But the more I try, the more I feel the pain of my head. As there is a large and strong walls that prevent me to remember.

"Boo? Boo!. "

 

"You have to run away from here! If you see him caught me. You still have to go away from him. "

 

"Boo?."

I clearly see Yunho's face.

He saw me worried. I immediately dismissed his hand which had been holding my body.

I rose from my seat, picked up a knife that are on the table and walked backwards away from them. Away from the monster who was standing before me.

 

Yunho walked over to me.

"Boo. Pull yourself together. Drop the knife. "

"No! Do not you try to come near me. Stay away from me. "

 

'I'm afraid. I'm afraid. Someone help me!.’

 

Yunho POV

 

I looked at Jaejoong. Why is he suddenly acting weird like this. Then a thought flashed through my head. Don’t tell me!!.

"Boo!."

 

Jaejoong continued said. Help me. I'm afraid. And Minnie. Damn, why such a short running time. It really is beyond my reach. And not long after that Jaejoong limp body, before he could fall to the floor I caught him. I looked at Appa's face. Our concerns is same. Worry if he remembers everything.

 

I rushed him to go to our room.

"Call us the royal physician. Fast!. "I told the waitress who had been seen the incident. The servant ran out.

 

Jaejoong I lay on the bed with very gently. I his perfect face.

Scattered royal physician immediately ran into the room.

"Quick give that potion can prevent him from remembering his memory."

I glared at them.

 

"But, your highness. That potion we haven’t been given to humans. And we fear the impact is not good. "

"Quickly implement what I command! Right now. "

"O-okay, your highness."



 

hey~! Another update!! 

Well, this is my promise for a certain someone~ *wink*. Hope the story fit for your liking, dearest reader~~~~!!!!!!

 

Ah! And thank you so much for subberrs and commenators for this fnafics!

You guys! are my spirit~ please bear with my broken english

Gomawoo~~!! i will work hard for my another work*deepbow*