Chapter 10

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Author's POV
 
"Minnie, can you not always my stomach?." Jaejoong protest. Jaejoong went wherever and whatever he was doing, Changmin never stopped and put his hand to follow Jaejoong stomach.
"But Joongie ~, I want to feel my son." Changmin whined
"But it doesn't have 'always' Minnie. And what are you get? my pregnancy is 4 weeks old. You have patience, how many months later you will be able to feel it." Jaejoong said as he tied his hair. Now he's like to cook for dinner.
Changmin felt defeated to his wife saying just now, he was sitting in a chair waiting for his wife serves dinner which was super delicious.
"Minnie, how's your work ? Doing well ?." Jaejoong asked without turning around, still focused on his cooking.
"Well so far, the owner very Kind. And every time I drove to the houses in the city, I always get tips."
"Hmmm .. hmmm ... Okay Minnie, help me set the table, the dinner will be cooked in no time."
 
*************************************_________________***************************************
 
"Siwon!."
Siwon turned around, and found his friend with a flushed face. "Hey Yunho, nice to meet you too."
Yunho rolled his eyes, "you know, I'm not here to meet my best friend. But I had to take what's mine."
"Yeah, yeah I know Yunho." Siwon walked overto Yunho,  put his hand on Yunho's shoulder. "So, ready for action?."
Yunho glanced at his best friend, "anytime."
 
*********************************** __________________ ************** *************************
 
Teaser for the next update:
 
"You can't do this to us! Jaejoong is my wife, you can't separate us."
"Oh yeah, too bad you got a mind like that, common people."
Jaejoong could only weep in Yunho's embrace, can't do anything because of his weakened condition, couldn't resist any longer. Looking around, Mrs.Lee tried to help but she and her husband guarded by guards, and the people only stood there to witness the event.
"Guards, do your duty. Discard that thing to -."
 
 
Hellooo, mu dearest readerrr~~~~!!,
Hehehehe sorry for the late and short update, but college thingy keep bothering me to update this ff. :(((.
But i promise to give you guys double and long update on the next~
Please comment and support me!!!