Chapter 3

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Author’s POV

 

"Are Jaejoong ready? get him to come before the breakfast is cold. " King Jong Kook order The maids. "Yes, Your Highness."

After the waiter left, King Jong Kook turned his attention to special guest in his kingdom. "So, Prince Yunho. What do you think about my son, hm?. "

Yunho smiled at King Jong Kook, "Well, Your Highness. You really have a child who is very pretty and so charming. " Hearing that from Yunho, King Jong Kook  just nod his head smiled knowingly.

"I'm sorry to come late, father." Jaejoong who is now into the dining room he took a position sits to the left of King Jong Kook and faced with Yunho.

"Yeah, as long as it do not get used to things like this. Let's start breakfast. "

"Yes, father."

"What about all your classes, Jaejoong?."

"All goes well father, then after this I will be an archery class by Yoochun-sii."

"Well, so what Prince Yunho skill in holding the weapons?."

"Ah, I'm an expert in the sword, Your Highness."

"At first I wanted Jaejoong expert in swords, but I decided his fingers suitable for archery."

"Yes, I agree with Your Highness. And fits well with his performance. "

Jaejoong look towards Yunho after hearing his comments, after the events of the night Jaejoong bit uncomfortable with Yunho.

"Haha, you've started attacking my son." King Jong Kook patted Yunho's shoulder softly.

 

*******************************

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

"Move your hand over right, Prince Jaejoong. Focus on the target. "

I listen carefully referrals from Yoochun-sii given to me, now I'm in archery class . I honestly don’t want to use violence, but Yoochun-sii said it would be useful for defenses when there are attacks that appear suddenly.

Once I got through all the lessons in the classroom, Yoochun-sii was clearing the remains of lessons. I decided to help him even though Yoochun-sii refused because I was 'a prince'. Yoochun-sii is one of my favorite teachers because age is not much different to me, I thought he was like a brother figure I never had.

"Prince Jaejoong, I think if the presence of Prince Yunho have a purpose here."

"Huh? What do you mean Yoochun-sii?. "

"Well, judging from your age who have reached 19 years. I think King Jong Kook will find your life companion. And the strongest candidate is Prince Yunho although he was only 21 years old but he was able to govern his own kingdom."

"You think so? But I'm not so comfortable when we're standing so close. "

"Is there a problem, Prince Jaejoong?."

"Ah, nothing's wrong Yoochun-sii. I just thought I wanted to marry and live with someone who I really love. And not by the will of my parents. "

Yoochun-sii just rubbed my shoulder as hearing my answer like that. Maybe he was just pitied to see me like this.

"Well, Yoochun-sii. Excuse me, want to go to the garden. I thought I heard the new plant would come to this palace. And I also miss with Junsu-sii. "

"Please, Prince Jaejoong."

I walked down the hall to get to the garden, before I could turn to finally reach the goal I hit something, rather someone.

"Aww!."

"Ah! I'm Sorry. " I looked up, to see to whom I collided.

"Aish, Kyuhyun!. We get into trouble because you're bumping into people in the palace. "

"It was not my fault. He bump himself into me. " I think I know the sound between the two young men. After a while I think I know who that is before me.

"Oh, so you blame me smashing myself foolishly to you guys?."

"No, Your High-Jaejoong!!." Changmin are now looking at a face can’t hide the shock.

I chuckled, "Hey, Changmin."

"This is what you mean Prince Jaejooong. Wahh!!. " Young man who stands beside Changmin is now staring at me in amazement. I’m Blushing because his behavior.

"Aish, don’t look like it's Jaejoong. I know he's so charming right?. " Changmin folded his hands in front of his chest.

"You! Shim Changmin! Don’t call Prince Jaejoong like that. "

"It's okay, I told him to call me that. And because you're a friend of Changmin I want you as a friend as well. So call me Jaejoong. " I smiled softly to him.

"But Prince Jaejoong ...."

"You don’t want to be friends with me, hm?."

"Sure I would, Ja-Jaejoong."

I smiled, "Well, Kyuhyun isn’t it that I hear?."

"Yes, I'm Kyuhyun. Coi Kyuhyun. Pri-Jaejoong."

"So, why are you here?."

"We just send a shipment of plants." Now turn Changmin said.

"Ooh, so you've done the job right?." I asked them in the spirit. And they just replied with a nod, confused by what I would do to them. I hastily hold their hands, "So! Let's play out in the garden, come with me!!."

 

Author's POV

 

Unbeknownst to them, there is a figure who observe their movements being cool to play garden.

" Jaejoong.... You're really something. Heh."

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey ho!!!!!

Comment please~~~~~~. Sorry for the trouble english. teheee xD

and, please looks forward to my fanfics!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/314388/trapped-by-your-love-vampire-mpreg-luhan-chanyeol-kris-krisyeol-chanhan

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344841/our-love-story-not-an-ordinary-one-drama-fluff-yunjae-mpreg-arrangemarried