Chapter 8

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Jaejoong's POV
 
The morning sunray wake me up from my deep and comfortable slumber, I felt a very tight embrace onmy waist and when I look back, I found my husband is still sleeping. I slowly let go of his arms, wanted to make his breakfast in the morning to open our brand new day.
With some difficulty I got out of bed, and walked slowly towards the kitchen.
I saw our food supply is still sufficient for this week, but I have to save. Maybe later in the afternoon after I cleaned the house I'm going to start farming in my front garden.
Had breakfast in the morning is finished and I order them neatly on the dining table, I returned to our bedroom. I found him still sleeping. Maybe he was still exhausted from yesterday only he who arranged the items in this house.
"Minnie, wake up honey. ~ Time for breakfast." I slowly shook his body, but he didn't move at all. I'm annoyed, I suddenly saw him trying to hide his smile.
"Yah! Minnie ~ ~ ~, please wake up ~. Aaah what should I do to wake up my prince charming. Hm? Maybe kiss will do."
I slowly bowed only to guve him a peck, but suddenly I felt he was holding me by putting his hand on my neck.
"Good morning, wifey ~, ah, what a great way to get up and start the day." He smiled widely.
"Aish, you ... Quick get up before breakfast getting cold,okay?"
"Okay, Joongie ~."
 
Author's POV
 
Jaejoong and Changmin casually enjoy their breakfast,
"Joongie ~ I'll work." Changmin opened the conversation
Jaejoong looked shocked towards Changmin, "You already get work here?" Amazed by the hard work of his husband. Changmin nodded with his mouth full of food. Jaejoong chuckled, "Minnie, don't eat rush like that or you'll choke."
"But the food you make is the most delicious in the world. And you are my wife."
Jaejoong looked down, his cheeks flushed. "Minnie, don't start. It's still early ~. Oh yes, you got work where?."
"Ah, plant shop owner who I used to work have relatives here, and he helped me to get a job here."
"Really? Ah what a good ahjussi. Hm, and I worked what?."
"I won't let you work."
"But minnie ~ I want to help." Jaejoong pouted. Changmin smile to his wife, moved from its original seat and sat down beside his wife. Rotating seats held by his wife, so he turned towards him.
"Joongie, you are my wife, your job is to serve me at home, errand my needs and our children later. And my job is to make a living to provide a decent life for our families." Hear the word Jaejoong couldn't help crying. Changmin wiped his tears with his thumb and kissed Jaejoong's forehead. "Don't cry, it is not suitable for your pretty face."
Jaejoong smiled, "Okay, time for me to go to work, don't want to be late my first day. Oh yeah, if you want to grow crops to spare time, take it in the seed rack, okay?."
Jaejoong walked Changmin up to the fence, before he set off back Changmin cupped his cheeks with his hands. "Don't open the door to strangers, understand?."
Jaejoong nodded his head, and kissed Jaejoong's forehead. Changmin smiled before stepping away to work.
 
 
***************************************__________________***********************************
 
Changmin's POV
 
I walked to my new workplace, a bit far from my house. Technically my workplace is in the next village, 10 minutes by horse and 25 minutes by walked. Actually I'm going to ride a horse everyday but I don't want to draw attention first, want to see the situation in this place without attracting the attention of anyone who will threatened our position here.
"Excuse me." I had to place my work, judging from his shop, was larger than the first where I work, and I hope that my wages can meet all our needs and allowed me to have savings for our children someday.
"Ah, you must be Changmin, right? Just call me Mr.Lee. And you be able to start working now. There orders have to be sent to the city, and this is the address."
I took a piece of paper containing the address, and rushed toward the house. Fortunately, the city lies the village is not far away. When I was delivering orders and putting all my customers plant.
Suddenly I heard the sound of the guards entered the house.
"Excuse me, ma'am. Did around here you never see two men, and one man was a prince and very pretty."
Hear what is being searched by them, the body twitched. 'How might they find us soon? I had to do something. '
"Sorry, guard. I never see them around here."
"Well then, grab this flyer and if you look at the two people please let us know."
I speed up my work, wanted to get home to my house concerned with the condition of my wife. "Ma'am, I put all the plants already. Excuse me first."
"Ah, thank you so much young man. and what's your name? Like you're new here, call me Mrs.Park. And this tip you, you've worked hard."
"Ah, I Shim Changmin. Thank you for the tip. Excuse me."
I rushed to get back to the shop and do my job, don't feel that it was afternoon.
 
Author's POV
 
Mrs.Park observing Changmin's backs which began walked away and disappears from sight. She went into her house and opened the flyer that had been given by the guards.
'If you find a young man named Shim Changmin, who had took off the Prince Jaejoong into the royal provinces, with characteristics;
^ ********
********
*********
*********
Promptly report, and the complainant will be given a gift by royal.
Regards,
Syarwil kingdom. '
Mrs.Park eyes widened, "The young man that was? There noway, he seems nice and polite young man, he couldn't have dared to kidnap a prince."
"Uhukk ... Urghhh ..."
Mrs.Park ran towards her husband who is very ill lay limp on the bed. She ran back towards the kitchen to take medicine for her husband. And shefound out the drugs was nearly empty.
"Oh my, from where I have the money from for my husband's medicine."
Mrs.Park eyes fixed on the flyer she received from the guards.